youtube.com/watch?v=j1ExEwjb1xE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
youtu.be/gHf1-yrWNsQ
fortune.com/2016/09/13/us-israel-military-aid/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>90% of polish jews died in the holocaust
Sadly that 10% evaded capture

And 1 in 5 poles died in the whoke war, maybe they're a bit sick of their history being marked by the deaths of jews

Kek

>jews
>polish

Hold up Shlomo. That's implying that jews are white, which ain't true.

The Nazis only occupied Poland for 5 years, the Jews occupied Poland for 50 years.

>Give Jews barren desert strip
>Barren desert srip is now silicon valley

Israel will burn, kike. I will personally turn you into ashes

I like how they aren't reporting that this is due to them not wanting migrants

Like I said before, my grandfather was a catholic pole in the camps, he always said the jews deserved and he understood why it happened.

Will you personally get out from your basement, oh great Aryan?

Haaretz is literally our liberal fake news channel. It's exposure rate is 3.9%, about all faggots, libtards and other mentally ill people living in Tel Aviv.

(((silicon valley))) yeah you jews can take your technology with you when we gas you to hell. the rest of us are gonna go live the agrarian republic good life.

How do based nationalist and orthodox Jews cope with liberal godless 'Jew' scum?

You know for a fact these cunts will get you all in camps again while they run off to some international fox hole. How will you deal with them?

Jews make lousy programmers without money and ideas from America and Europe their fucked.

The best meme I seen in a while ...

Also:
>Mudslimes have said barren desert strip for thousands of years.
>Still barren desert strip
>Jews move in
>Turn barren desert strip into an actual country
>Oy da chew is oppressing us. UN pleax hlep

Should we leave out the sand in sandniggers?

That's right.
And this is why Google and Intel have production and engineering departments here.

Stay burger.

>’racist’

kek

>get your asskicked by literally everyone for thousands of years
>such niggers you literally did not get 1 nation in that time
>get charitied some dirt in the shittiest place on earth because everyone feels bad for your failure as a people
>brag about it
lel

Moar liek
> give Jews one bomb state
> give Iran the bomb
What happens next, Slomo?

The most advanced aerial protection will happen.

You got btfoed by slanted eyed farmers lol

I live in the real SV and have notseen any decent Jew programmer not even a good QA. All of them work in some other areas like management, accounting or sales.

Sorry Shlomo your verbal IQ only works good when larping.

>Turn barren desert strip into an actual country

US throws endless charity at them, Germany is plundered post-war to provide for them.

Ya, all on their own. You fucking scum.

>lose 5 men killing 5 million gooks
>leave
>"WOW U GOT BTFO"
>-t.eternally buttblasted kike forever humiliated by romans

The fact that you didn't see any means shit.
You wouldn't recognize most of them as being Jewish in the first place.
Secondly it's not that you work in HR.

>>The most advanced aerial protection will happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1ExEwjb1xE

so you're saying goys have higher rates of autism

cheqd but:
>have goyim kill themselves in mass sacrifice /wars for your own profit
>literally controlled every nation on earth through finance/usury
>have the only open ethno-state on earth- uninhibited
>brag about it
>lel

Nah Jew. I know who's kike or not, had many experiences with them. I'm not some dumb hick you know.

>90% of polish jews died in the Holocaust
>why is Poland so racist nowadays?

10% too little

Someone has to do the job after all.

There aren't any jews in Poland, and it's not like we're gonna go all the way to the middle east to invade Israel. What are they afraid of?

ye

No you don't.

I wonder if that slightly hunched, physically inferior, curly haired, penny pinching, always complaining, labor avoiding, hook nosed, -stein/-berg I work with is a good Irish Catholic.
You’re centuries of furious inbreeding has made you easy to spot.

Yeah I so fucking do lol.

You're alright kike for triggering this many burgers.

I love getting genetics lessons from mutts!

% of polish jews died in the holocaust
>Sadly that 10% evaded capture

>tfw 10% of the jews evaded capture and survived the holocaust that never happened but would have been good if it did

He as a point, why is it that you can determine if someone has jewish ancestry with great accuracy, based on a DNA test?

>get given barren strip of desert
>get rich because Americlap christcucks give you money

SOURCES, NIGGER, WHERE ARE THEY?!

Google is your friend

>implying you're white

keep talking shit about about other mongs you mong of all mongs but remember they will not save you at the end

but why am i even bothering with giving advises to a jew who only understands forced labor, have another day merchant

There's only one Silicon Valley and it's in California, brainlet.

isnt the only reason for israel not being bankrupt the trillions upon trillions of dollars you get for free every year from your slave countries?
The USA in particular, which is keeping israel of life support?
How many trillions did the USA sent you this year, just because?

does Israel produce anything, anyway? Besides cultural marxism.
I'm pretty sure i never owned an item with a "made in israel' stamp on it.....

Wasn’t this a celebratory match of Poland’s independence, and not a Nazi march?

Can any Polbros confirm? Will give Adidas tracksuits in payment for information

biggest Israeli export is cut diamonds. I think they also manufacture Intel chips?
Also, trillions is a little exagerration, they get 30 something billions a year from the USA. Still, it's ~80% of all the American international help fund

wierd

i didnt know (((the migrants))) were targeted during the march?

Haaretz being weak pussies like always.

Their arrest/execution rate is INCREDIBLE! I've seen nothing like it!...oh, that's right. I did this!

60k nationalists took to the streets and burned flares to celebrate how great their country is. (Zero immigrant policy = zero terror attacks in poland)

Then ever MSM network owned by (((globalists))) went bat shit insane and started posting 'news' that there were banners saying 'pure white blood', 'kill the jews' etc etc.

ofcourse not a single photo of a single banner has actually surfaced in a single newspaper.

funny thing that right?

just googled it, among 13 worldwide manufacturing sites for intel chips, israel has 1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites

>Also, trillions is a little exagerration, they get 30 something billions a year from the USA. Still, it's ~80% of all the American international help fund

doesnt this make the jews the biggest gibsmedats in the world? lmao.

man, the more you know about em, the more you hate em.

Yes, it's a celebratory match, and most of the attendants are regular people. However, the march is organised by nationalists, and every year there is a noticeable presence of far right/natsoc oranisations, ONR for example

This fucking pic, lol.

Soda streams.

They're all built in factories on occupied Palestinian land.

if you own a sodastream you support Israeli terror.

Great

here's some footage of ONR Falanga flags youtu.be/gHf1-yrWNsQ

Inbred

It's actually 3.8 billlion per year if i'm not mistaken

not a single picture of any nazi symbols anywhere, indeed.
i even made a shitstorm on some EU affiliated facebook pages about it, said thats slander and deserves a case in the courts.

sadly, no response.
some libs called be a payed putin troll, others called me hitler, and there was no official response from the facebook EU page.

The propaganda is getting out of hand.
They dont even bother making fake pictures anymore, they just write an article filled with lies and people swallow it whole.

fortune.com/2016/09/13/us-israel-military-aid/
you are right, i've mistaken that with the whole 10 year package

Based

That's like asking a muslim what they'll do about muslim terrorists. The answer is nothing. All Semites are garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports

>Even shithole like Moldavia had terror attack
We never get any fun in this sad country

It's astonishing how libshit media made it all about the Jews.
If it was against any group it was against Muslims and that's pretty much it.
But kikes gotta play the biggest victim again.

Oh gee, I bet this has nothing to do with the fact that the US supports you financially and militarily.
Not like, you know, all these other countries in the world who must pay themselves in order to survive somehow.
If you were a people that was capable of anything then you'd have not run around the world for 2000 years, getting genocided where ever you went.
Capable peoples create their own nations, Shlomo can't for he is a little bit retarded.

>90%
Well whatever the Nazis did IT WASN'T ENOUGH!!

does poland even want jews? did anyone ask poland?

hahahaha, oh man!!
Israel is nr 41?
Poland is nr 24, and we're not really a nuclear superpower, hahahahahaha.

Israel got BTFO'd.
So they really only export marxism.

:D

Eastern European jews are the worst of the devil worshippers. They are primitive, fixated on perversion and public masturbation, have never heard of hygiene and can't even speak properly.
It's known that German jews became Antisemitic themselves when they were confronted with them, so great was their disgust.

Not as funny as you think it is shlomo

Someone should tak all the 52% memes with Israeli flags posting and meme Jewish racism to normies

fucking topkek :D

DELET

Are you really that dumb bro? Poland population is like five times bigger. Those are total numbers, not scaled.

It's fucking hilarious and you are a baby

Also, 4chinz lied to me, Israel gets 3.1 billion out of 5.9 billion foreign MILITARY aid, not all foreign aid, which is a much higher number

>judes
>slavs

this is beautiful

same crowd kikes BTFO

Google is your friend

Good for you, it would however be nice if you'd take all your liberal kikes who fuck up other countries back to your Silicon Valley sandbox.

Boland export for comparison. Israel seems to have more high tech products, which is better I think?

Who are theese dickless faggots and why do they have power in most countries in the world? Theyre crminals

Ok I gotta point this out.
While Poland has zero terror incidents, most of those are not Islamic terror attacks, but separatists (Ireland, Basque, Corsica, Kosovo, Donbass) and communists (Greece, Italy).

What is Jewgle going to tell me that contradicts my statements? Your people didn't roam around like a bunch of homeless people for 2000 years?
You didn't get lit on fire because you are such lovely people, unlike every other type of immigrant in Europe?
I tell you what boy, your people was not saved by god from Egypt, Egypt has kicked your people out like everyone does, only you made up fairy tales to feel better about it.

bl0wing up hebrew d@y sch00lz when

4 times bigger :D
and i also absolutely dont care WHY they are shit at exporting, i already know what i wanted to know.

that without billions upon billions of $ they get for free from their slave countries israel would probably go bankrupt in 5 hours.
not to mention, when they get nuked sooner or later, the world wont even notice a difference besides less anti-white propaganda in the TV.

desu we've had a mall stabbing recently, but it's wasn't politically inspired