Any of you liberal faggots ever wake up during the night with the 'Trump Terrors'?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-nuclearpower-accident/french-institute-suspects-nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-in-september-idUSKBN1D92LJ
twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/914747025547071488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stein

pic related, its the reason why many people are so butthurt and hate/love trump

>Krassen(((((STEIN)))))
ins gas

yea i totally know that feeling. waking up in the middel of the night after seeing Trumps face in my dreams. always with jizz in my pantsu

has anybody else in history ever lived RENT FREE in so many heads at once?

these people need professional help

Now that's what true love looks like.
This Jew is gay for Trump!

This is the same guy that replies to literally every Trump tweet

This guy.

He also has those two accs and replies to them every time.

not another ((()))

Share jizz with me user

He's real ugly without his sunglasses.

Trump should block him on twitter already.

He's another unhinged liberal.

Three sleeps ago I had a dream where I was so STIFF 4 TIFF that I married her and Trump was now my father-in-law. We were all chilling and having martinis on a deck somewhere. It was extremely /comfy/ desu/.

he's Le Gays nipple manager,

LOW TEST

The Ed account was blocked ages ago. He first replies with the ir net account and then replies to that.

it's a good day seeing Trump's face in my sleep

No but one night after one of his twitter rants about Kim Jong Un I had a nightmare that I woke up to a flash of light that was a nuclear bomb dropped on California. Then I woke up for real.

Spooky thought: Maybe I had that dream the exact same moment this happened elsewhere in the world: reuters.com/article/us-russia-nuclearpower-accident/french-institute-suspects-nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-in-september-idUSKBN1D92LJ

The asian doctor is equally doctor. Unless he is using a script, I don't understand why he has so much free time tweeting during working hours at a hospital.

Someone should alert the hospital director and remind that doctor he's not being paid to tweet during hospital working hours

I wonder how many of these screechers have trump sex dreams.

>149350043
plz send me this tweet link so I can post trump faces ever 20 minutes for 5 days

equally bad I mean

i think if twitter never had a voting system they will have different views
I bet when he's meeting a patient and gets a twitter notification from trump he immediately stops talking to the patient and focuses on what he's going say

>has anybody else in history ever lived RENT FREE in so many heads at once?
Hitler. So you huwite naziscum seeking professional help soon?

>The asian doctor

it's absolutely astonishing that someone can be so easily duped and completely stupid while also managing to become a literal doctor.

seriously, that little fucking faggot can fuck off any time.

twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/914747025547071488

How can you live with yourselves knowing this is what you are doing to people?

Wasn't that doctor grilled by Congress in the past unless I'm remembering the wrong doctor?