So what's the big deal in calling burgers "mutts"? Are they that sensitive that they have to cry jews everytime...

So what's the big deal in calling burgers "mutts"? Are they that sensitive that they have to cry jews everytime? Are the memes true that americans can't into bantz? Fellow mutts, please help me understand.

Cui bono?

idk I've always appreciated burger

The meme only triggers the mutts. Believe it or not, there's still a lot of 100%ers left, myself included

I find 'em funny, but they came out of the blue just days after Soros moved $18,000,000,000 into OSF. Europe is being Islamized and America is being Mexicanized. Sup Forums's efforts are better spent elsewhere.

>amerifat
>amerifag
>amerimutt

it's brilliant
>the asspained are the target audience
>they strayed too far into unnatural territory
>besides, this is about their progeny, not their fee-fees

What if you're a high quality mutt?
t. Swedish/Anglo mix

>amerilard

>ameritard

It would seem so. I doubt true white americans would take too much offense to a meme about mixed niggers.

This

The truth hurts, that's why.

i-i'm not a mutt. I'm anglo, damn it, I'm ango

honestly the amerimutt meme is the funniest shit to come out of this board in a while

>-sqrt(2)%
kek

It's even funnier to us because we see the real le 56% face goblin mutts irl everyday

Post your high qualities for these euro-trash.

idk feels really forced, but if it makes euros feel better then w/e

better an amerimutt than a leafmutt or a yuromutt
at least i'm a freemutt

A M E R I S H A R T

It's only a matter of time before someone replaces the American flags with EU flags and this board plunges into a civil war.
Deep state finally outmemed us.

I think so too lmao . That dumbass brown american looks disturbing and I swear I just laugh each time I see it , don’t know how some Americans get all mad lmao it’s fucking funny

White people don't care about the meme. The assblasted people are either not white, or they're people trying to get others to post more. Or it's all just shills shilling shills, who knows.

roll

It's a raid by Sup Forums but some Amies are really getting bull blasted by them.

Personally I give 0 fucks, I'm incredibly secure in my ancestry, and I love the bantz.

Keep it coming! I'll be over here with my United States Bros doing every relevant thing in the world :)

>muh white superior tolerance
>lmao shitskins
>t.mixed kid