Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Our nation's political process and cybersecurity defense is literally the laughing stock of the world thanks to conservatives aiding and encouraging Russian trolls and hackers who manipulated and exploited our election.

Supporting trump = supporting russia

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/02/russian-hacking-beyond-us-election-digital-hitlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it weird that Russian seems to want whats best for america while american media doesn't. I't also as if there is a nation within a nation. Like a people who have been kicked out of every nation they've ever inhabited so they form their own nation in what ever country they end up in

what does anti-semitism have to do with the current reality that US conservatives, especially Trump and friends, are literally handing over access to our government to Russians?

Holy fuck you are retarded. Putin doesn't give a fuck about the USA. He just wanted sanctions lifted and protect Russian interests in Ukraine and Syria. That would have been impossible under Clinton. He made a deal with Trump's people to help him get elected in exchange of pulling back from this Russian American squabbling.

Also trump wasn't ever going to help the USA and you're an idiot for believing him

Reminder to not post in shill threads without sage.

I'm supposed to pretend that I'm one of your countrymen and disagree with you with either vitriol or half-truths and misinformation, but I really can't be bothered. Just know that your opinion is the incorrect opinion, and that you should stop it.

>posts fear-ridden conspiracy fiction without citing sources or timestamp

Here's some actual fucking evidence, fuckwit.
theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/02/russian-hacking-beyond-us-election-digital-hitlist

Russia is our greatest ally

lmao. just like a thief who breaks into your house and makes you a sandwich before robbing you. and you actually think they're on your side lol

I'm not talking about the ZOG US government - Russia is their enemy and ours too - i'm talking about the US white people

you don't support the ZOG do you?

>muh russia
I’ll give you guys credit for trying so hard to meme this into reality, but you have no proof

The irony is you're an actual Russian imitating a Leftist misusing a meme and making a fake argument. Your goal is to make us hate Leftists more and sow more dissent in the USA.

You can go on vacation. We already hate those faggots.

you sure have a lot of faith that a long-standing adversarial nation has your country's best interest at heart. I'm surprised you don't whore out your mom to China using that same logic.

>your country's best interest
my country's best interest is ridding itself of the Zionist occupation and breaking up the criminal deep state cabal

if Putin was able to rid himself of the kikes maybe he will help us. I am willing to listen to him

You shills don't get it. I support Russian because I am anti-American. I know that America is the global cancer and what is bad for America is good for me.

that's your separatist best interest, not your country's best interest.

you should leave America if you don't support its values. Otherwise, you're just the same type of cancer as you preach against.

this guy is at least aware of his intentions

>zero evidence
Saged.

Our nation + meme-flag is somewhat of a suspicious combination.

Your nation has been the laughing stock of the cyber security world since Obama was in charge and china raped you for billions of dollars of intellectual property a year

Literally what is wrong with Russia? They are a western, Christian country like we are. I would much rather the US be allies with Russia than with horrible places like Saudi Arabia (did 9-11) Israel (did USS Liberty, also 9-11), Turkey (runs massive espionage against us, dictatorial shithole) or Pakistan (just a shithole, also Awan brothers.) Justify yourself OP, why should I be mad at Russia? Also, what could a US-Russia alliance NOT accomplish?

Muh russia!

Daily reminder that hillary sold out to the russians, clintons are more in bed with them then trump is.