Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

You can find chapter 54 here
>mega.nz/#!hJlgFAIC!RHVH12TmWUU0f59yu34egAP7-N5jE2-TSnt0K0G7wOY

If you missed any of the previous chapters check here
>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

If you've just finished the anime and want to catch up with the current discussion check this link
>pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferri while comforting him so he doesn't have to cry himself to sleep because of Crusch-sama's unfortunate situation.

This is the picture I really wanted to posted but it's shitty as an OP pic so Chidna.

New chapter time.

I want to run off with Minerva around the world.

So when is the next chapter for part 2 of the manga gonna come out?

>Barusu! How dare the fanbase confuse Ram's sisterly love for you as NTRbait
>You're grounded. Go to Rem's room now.

Subaru found Omega

What instrument will Garf make so we can give it to Ram?

>Subaru: “That sure fucking got you livid.”

One of the best perks of RbD is that you get to trashtalk people who could easily kill you in an instant.

Arc 2 and 3 release a new chapter monthly. The raw may have come out already, not sure.

We'll call it the Natsuki Strings

Arc 2 should end soon, right?

Yeah. It's likely going to conclude in 2 chapters. Maybe even one more, we'll see. Hopefully that means arc 2's mangaka will do arc 4. His art is the best of the three so far.

wasnt the last transated chapter like, several months ago?

>Garfiel: “...I got no idea what you're goddamn sayin'. Yer fuckin' exactly, entirely like them.”
>Says Garfiel, as if interacting with something eerie and incomprehensible. Subaru, somewhat resigned, figures that inevitable.
>Subaru did want to be understood. But he doubted he could be receiving that understanding.

I assume Garfiel is saying that Subaru is acting a lot like the Witches here right? I can't really think of who else he could be comparing him to in this scene.

My guess is Echidna and Roswaal.

>However.
>Subaru: “...I do know.”
>Garfiel: “—”
>Subaru: “I know HELL. —I've seen it, so many, times.”

Fucking hardcore.

Please take your musicbullyshit elsewhere

>THIS IS A BOY
>even wears panties and leggings like a girl
>also the body of a girl

WHY

So you would learn to love and respect different people, bully.

Clothes have no gender.

I'm not a bully, but if I saw a boy wearing that feminine stuff, I would bully him.

Like, it's a fucking female. Why does he have to be aboy?

>However.
>Subaru: “...I do know.”
>Garfiel: “—”
>Subaru: “I know HELL. —I've seen it, so many, times.”

hes been to hell and back and back to hell and back again

So you would be unable to lust him. His dick is for Crusch-sama.

What would you do to Echidna's short skirt in that image, anons?

Man, Subaru really pulled a fast one on that shitty tiger.

How many times now? 20?

I'm hoping arc 2 manga adds the extra stuff like king's game, and mayo stuff. It already has 2 extra bonus manga pages.

You mean the chapter they translated? I haven't bothered to look for raws, so I'm not sure. At least it looks like the translators have been consistently translating a chapter monthly but whether they're behind or not I couldn't say.

>So you would be unable to lust him

But that doesn't stop Sup Forums.

I think its 18 now?

user asking the question doesn't seem to have been on Sup Forums for a long time.

Guys I found Mimi.

Everyone gives Mazda shit for saying "I love Emilia" but turning down this precious blueberry was probably one of the hardest things he ever had to do. So much that he backpedaled into confessing later.

Cute.

You madman, got any more?

Man, that body is a lot less attractive without the outfit.

Those artifacts on Rem, holy shit.

No

Go away

I hate CR.

Oh wait I do

I want Minerva to spank me.

An age of miracle and wonder.

Born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the space, born just in time to spread some Ferrilove.

>Ferrisfag shits up yet another thread

why are you posting giant violins?

I'm not shitting anything, rude bro

Please stop

No one wants you here.
No one likes you.
Just leave.

Just embrace the instrument wars and say you're going to turn Rem's horny into ivory keys for the world's smallest piano.

Please kys or put a trip on so I can filter you

Rem doesn't mind being praised, yes?

check insides

How are you holding up, rembros?

But I'm not mean like that

Yeah, LEAVE! don't leave bro (´;Д;`)

Cautiously optimistic

Nice, thread is just starting and we already got aspies shitting it up because someone's posting a character they don't like.

Why the fuck would you filter Crusch files?

One of those characters is a royal candidate which entails lots of plot and shit. Why don't you add -sama and only filter that?

Im not gonna filter a character just for one autist

Embrace Instrumentality, it is the future

Pretty good, anxiety will be gone once Arc 6 wraps up. Everything I'm hearing seems to indicate she'll wake up. I'm also sure once she does wake up she'll have no chance of dying before the end.

Can't wait for the lovey-dovey scenes at the start of Arc 7.

>posting a character they dont like

>Posting retarded ship cancer and constant avatarfagging

Ftfy

He's filtering only filenames for "Felix" and Crusch". Still autistic though.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, I guess.

So sad seeing my bro trying to hide me. Ferrilove is too much for some people I guess.

Hoping that she will wake up in arc 7

...So how about that chapter 54

Oh it's great

Just had a thought

>girl with a Re- name and short blue hair who becomes more popular than the the creator's preferred girl

When shall we get a girl like that where the author sets out to make them the popular one from the start? When will they realize those will become the fan favorite if they put them in their story?

Garfiel, once again, did nothing wrong.

It's pretty interesting since you can see Subaru really going all the way into the idea of using RBD as a tool. And how twisted his mentality can become because of this.

Basically this is kind of like a preview to his Echidna AU state, where he pretty much stopped caring completely about his own well-being and entirely on achieving the optimal solution. This loop is considered a throwaway for him, thus his nonchalant attitude when purposefully angering Garfiel, and why the blond worst boy was so freaked out by him.

Other than that though, there isn't actually any new information to go off of. This is mainly a peak at Subaru's messed up mentality after Echidna nudging him in that direction.

Speaking of the Echidna AU, how often do you think the two fuck for the sake of "comfort" when he does his routine visits?

>Speaking of the Echidna AU, how often do you think the two fuck for the sake of "comfort" when he does his routine visits?
Uh

Never?

Would you marry a Rem?

I bet you're a joy at parties user.

Japanese people usually have different tastes than Gaijins.

Rem is a rare case where the author's tastes clashes with even glorious mother nippon's.

But a question for those who speak moon. How heavy exactly is the emilia stuff in the rest of arc 4? It seemed like every single supposed WN reader during the anime's airing agreed with SPfag that emilia becomes best girl in arc 4. So far I haven't seen it.

I chuckled.

>Emilia becomes best girl in arc 4
Not really, she gets some development and they wind up kissing. However, even during the kiss scene which should've been her equivalent to Rem's "From Zero" moment she doesn't really even say anything.

Emilia is worst girl, it has been written.

The arc ends on a high note for her but on a higher note for Subaru and Beatrice.

>canon lewdest witch in the series
>implicitly offers up herself in her proposal
>spies on him bathing

It may not have happened yet in that AU, but with Emilia being a doll and Rem being, well you know, Toyota's got to expend his sexual frustrations somewhere. And best witch would be more than willing to indulge him.

Spfag was full of shit and half the stuff he said only really made sense for arc 5. Emilia only gets those moments in arc 4 during its final loop.

Also Rei was arguably more popular in Japan than she was in the West. Still very popular overseas but Asuka wasn't completely blown out of the water like she was in Japan.

I tweaked that again slightly, if you give a fuck. I'm working on another project right now, which has about 12 pages. Luckily, I found most of the fonts, so the work is half-way complete.
>It seemed like every single supposed WN reader during the anime's airing agreed with SPfag that emilia becomes best girl in arc 4. So far I haven't seen it.
You weren't in the early threads, were you? People were already shilling Rem pretty hard by the time episode 3 aired, if I recall things correctly. Before she even showed up in the fucking show.

Toyota's brain is telling him he is supposed to go for the hafu elfu.

His dick is pointing towards the Oni/LewdWitch.

Other way around, emiliafag

>It seemed like every single supposed WN reader during the anime's airing agreed with SPfag that emilia becomes best girl in arc 4.
What? I never was agreed with this faggot.

>almost all of arc 4 could have been avoided if Emilia could pass the trial properly

Ahahahahahahahahah

its only for filenames

Why is Satella such a best?

Yeah, why the fuck would you filter Crusch files?

Satella is the worst.

I wouldn't say she is best, but she is pretty cute when she isn't in her "ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU" form.

I'd say she is second best witch.

Spfag was a shitposter

From the thumbnail I thought those were Marx heads.

Not that user, but it's probably because the catfag kept posting Crusch pictures to bypass the filters set up for Felix pics.

Collateral damage you could say.

In a heartbeat.

because i only saw that faggot posting pics of Crusch with "Crusch" in filename

>second best witch
>second best of a bunch of unlikeable walking catastrophies