The Trolls of Scandinavian Folklore = Neanderthals?

>The race of Scandinavian trolls was described as being stupid and slow, much like a bear in temperament; perhaps this is why trolls were rumored to keep them as pets. Their simple lifestyle was one of peace unless they felt threatened in any way, in which case they would respond with savage violence. It was said that any courageous human could outwit a troll, even besting them in one-on-one combat if the human had strong faith. Hoarding their gold under bridges, high in the mountains or at the depths of lakes, trolls were said to be hideous in appearance and huge hairy bodies.
Is it possible the trolls the Scandinavian people spoke of were actually Neanderthals? What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering Neanderthals are the ancestors of kikes, it wouldn't be surprising.

so that is why Jews thank lying and stealing are activities of smart people because they are dumber than a sack of rocks.

I think it is a known fact that they were quite smart and look into hypeboers

but varg said neanderthals were pure whites before they mixed with s*uthern europeans.

entirely possible

neanderthals died out thousands of years before Scandinavian culture formed, unless they found some bones i guess. but neanderthals could have been equally as smart, maybe smarter since they had interesting tool making and they buried their dead.

but cro-magnon people were around, their memory survived in folk-tales

i guess that is possible.

>Hoarding their gold under bridges, *high in the mountains*

And that is why my ancestors were called goldenbergs

nah, jews tried to become as alpha as the neanderthal, they could only get the nose

>Hoarding gold
>Ugly
>Hairy

Its literally just Jews.

That's probably why modern jews despise they European goyim. We exterminated their cave brethren in ancient times.

This and our instincts provide a form of crude memory of this group of "other man" which we were likely instinctually distrustful of.

>they could only get the nose

Neanderthals fucked their way into the genetic pool with larger body and longer dick. Sadly the intermixing just turned into humans with people having Neanderthal Chad DNA.

>neanderthals r dumb
Incorrect. Kikes just like to LARP as superior races out of innate feelings of inferiority. Nordic races have lots of Neanderthal DNA, and if you retards would just look at a neanderthals skull you'd realize their brains were fucking huge. They were the original autismos.
>daily reminder if you don't have a super large occipital bun on the back of your skull you are a low IQ shitskinnigger

there is a theory that modern humans didnt intermix with neanderthals, only shared a common ancestor and thats the reason for the dna similarities

All the anti-neo threads tonight are making it really obvious you SHILLS are counter-signalling.
>you cant bury the truth about Neanderthals

Celts = Dwarves

>Live in mountainous ares i.e Switzerland
>Dig huge mines and tunnels under mountains
>Expert craftsmen and smelt metals all day errday

Neanderthals mated with modern humans and eventually migrated into Northern Europe.

the dwarves have a lot more straightforward explanation, mining tunnels were always small so mines hired short people who could fit through them, this ended up causing mining posts and villages in the mountains full of short people and if a clueless traveler went there he'd instantly just think "lol dwarves xd"
it's mostly just tolkien who made dwarves and elves have actual countries and kingdoms, in folklore they were just nature spirits of the forests and rocks

Yeah it basically was. Point is some of them mated and we got a hybrid race (Nordics mostly).

no, i think that is poor conclusion. what is the norweigian name for those mountains they call troll mountains? i forgot.
but i do not think their myths is where you got your info from.

Neanderthals had civilisation and culture before Cro-Magnon man though. They made musical instruments, they buried their dead with rituals and traditions. They also had bigger brains, were less violent and had fewer children therefore tending more towards K theory animals rather than r theory.

Wouldn’t that mean Africans aren’t human?

Wouldn’t that mean Africans aren’t humans?

Trolls and witches and goblins are all euphemisms for jews. Go check out some old childrens book illustrations. Hansel and Gretel is a good one. It warns kids about getting lured in with sweets by hags who will kill you and eat you in a purim festival. The german kids defeat her and put her in the oven.

idk, lol, not a scientist...

I'd agree. It's much more likely that these myths came about through story telling and LARPing. I've done it with my own buddies from time to time. Just shoot the shit then you start believing it as a bit of a joke the it's kinda head canon.

That said my studies of the occult tell me belief is enough to make these creatures real in the hidden places of the earth...

This frog has one eye too many

Pepe isn't Odin, frien. It's just a wanderer pepe.

slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html

Even slate agrees.

No, they were smarter and the mixing made europeans and chinks. They just died in childbirth more often and had less kids. They got bred out.

I unironically believe this. Whenever I see a computer generated picture of a Neanderthal, I think "that's a fucking Jew".
This is also the reason that DNA testing is so popular. So the Jew can create a genome of the Neanderthal, and generate new "pure" Jews.

Then how would you explain the vurial grounds with both? Or the fact that white people tend to have 2% of their dna, and it gets less as you go down (asians like 1%, niggers none)

is the amount of neanderthal DNA consistent?
in certain populations? if yes, then its not a mix.

mixed DNA patterns result in different amounts of offspring.
lets say for example, your great-great-grand father was a neanderthal, you get 2%, your brother 1,7%, your sister 2,5% and so on.
its never stable if mixed in.
>burial grounds with both?
can you please post an article?
i couldnt find through google
not sure desu if they ever found something like this

it is not what i ment. i ran into some norse people myths, and in norway there is a mountain that is kinda split in two and they call it troll mountain if i am right. and those two were some trolls who got defeated by some magic or something and it turned them into a mountain. i forgot the myth.

but point is troll from norse myths is a gigantic creature.

Basques have oral legends of wild men covered in red hair who lived in the mountains. They even have a dance where they get dressed up as one and jump around.
Well, of course they are considering semites have neanderthal DNA. A team of archaeologists tested the remains of an ancient Phoenician and apparently they were from an ancient line of european hunter gatherers and they reconstructed what they looked like. pic related

Last neanderthals died around 10.000 - 8.000 bc so is practically sure that they inspired legends.

Fresh OC coming through

plus neanderfals were not found in Scandinavia only central and southern Europe