Islamic attack Bataclan, 2 years ago today

Jesse Hughes, lead singer on the attack:
>"I watched about seven people die. A couple of them were three feet from the barrier. They could have fallen backwards and been alive but they were too scared to even turn around.
>I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes. I was yelling at her, “HEY!” and I don’t think she could hear me. She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up."

>"I went to Paris after the attacks and was disgusted by the lack of rage. They didn’t blame Islam. In fact, many blamed the Jews. They seemed more concerned with us promoting xenophobia than laying blame on the terrorists.

>"The media wants to summarize it, and important details get lost. The most important detail being when they started shooting, they were already inside. If they were hanging out enough to let three people go, then they knew security dudes. They knew bouncers. They knew doormen.

>"A day after, at the stadium, Muslims booed the moment of silence and we barely heard about it in the press. I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination.
sauce: takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/

following publication of above the Eagles of Death Metal were publicly shunned in France and barred from various festivals
archive.is/doQUO

there have been more islamic attacks in Europe since. what is the solution to the timidity of western societies /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iuaLy
altright.com/2017/05/08/the-bataclan-arrondissement-overwhelmingly-votes-93-for-macron/
i.imgur.com/jJfZ8TL.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There have been so many I forgot which attack this was

Close the borders and deport minorities

Or legalize carry weapons to citizens (which is very restrictive right now)

Also they don't linger in popular culture, they are almost swept under the rug. I know that France and the UK have had many truck attacks but I can't remember any details, maybe one happened outside Westminster Palace and another in Nice.

the one in Paris where they murdered 89 ppl at the Eagles of Death Metal concert. French police treated it like a siege, allowing the muslims to go around hiding places just offing people and mutilating bodies. When French police did storm the venue the muslims detonated suicide vests. The muslims had come among the refugee wave that Merkel invited.

aame eagles that sang hotel california?

same eagles that sang hotel california?

can i get a link from a more mainstream source

can you just fuck off you retarded faggot

The one where on the upper floors they sawed off dicks and stabbed pussies but the media didnt report it at first because if people knew the truth they might react appropriately

Is it true that they found severely mutilated bodies inside the Bataclan?Guys with missing testicles, women with vaginal stab wounds. I heard afterwards that the police had tried to cover up how truly horrific it was inside the place.

>on the upper floors they sawed off dicks and stabbed pussies
I never heard that wtf?
To dead bodies? I don't think living people would allow that, they would just fight until they got a bullet in the head

was reported by a source who heard it from a witness. French authorities deny any mutilation took place, say they found no knives. also deny that French police vomited in disgust outside due to the scene
archive.is/iuaLy

managing outrage is the new norm for public authorities so a flat denial doesn't mean they weren't shooting out faces and guts as they waited for the place to be stormed by police

>I don't think living people would allow that
did you read OP?

>I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose...She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes...She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up."

literally why i made the thread, to ask why westerners are so timid in the face of islamic threat

>>I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes. I was yelling at her, “HEY!” and I don’t think she could hear me. She was so terrified, I think she’d already given up."
Yea this was in France alright

As much as i hate to say it,all muslims are the enemy.almost as much as the kikes and catholics

Supposedly they tortured to death the people who had survived getting shot.
altright.com/2017/05/08/the-bataclan-arrondissement-overwhelmingly-votes-93-for-macron/
>I don't think living people would allow that, they would just fight until they got a bullet in the head
Sadly, it's quite doable, even a prison riot in New Mexico had people burned into the ground with a torch.

You can see where they stand in the political scale only by looking at their faces

fuck off fag

>You can see where they stand in the political scale only by looking at their faces

saying they deserved it is just a bad excuse for your inability to do anything

Someone please shop this guys in the pic, make it subtle

I'm not saying they deserved it,but I rather people like them who are the roots of the problem suffer from the consequences rather than good honest people

It's not that they deserved it. But they were the exact people who voted to let in the very people that killed them.

They didn't deserve it but the attackers targeted bobo parisians that almost everyone hates.

Obviously you'd rather people who voted for open borders be killed as a consequence of it. It's not unreasonable - when you understand that these are the people who have hijacked our society and set it on a collision course with violent conflict. If they want to throw the gates open - let them bear the brunt of the van.

>They didn’t blame Islam. In fact, many blamed the Jews.

As it should be Islamization is a symptom, jews bringing millions of muslim into Europe are the cause.

what's hilarious is that everybody at that concert is probably still a shill for a multi culti society. Too dumb to put 2 and 2 together.

> the exact people who voted
It's more than that, they are the enforcers of libshit morality, they will ruin your life if you dare say anything inappropriate. See how fast they turned against the band that dared mention the attackers were muslims, they didn't disavow them or ignore them, they got their shows canceled and effectively blacklisted them.

These attacks are the solution, my friend. Do not think social advances can be made without sacrifice. We had the opportunity to sacrifice the comfort of being "good people," and could not do so. Thus, we must sacrifice the blood of our own. Life is harsh.

Sole guy who lost his wife there wrote a book titled "you will not have my hatred", the first concert after the attacks started with a song praising islam and telling people not to discriminate

Yes, after the attack, 93% of Bataclan still voted for Macron the globalist cuck.

Holy shit the brain washing

>Obviously you'd rather people who voted for open borders be killed as a consequence of it

even if they were all refugee welcome, inshallah marry my 3 yr old sister type of people, the question is why they just meekly went to their deaths like that, literally hands up don't shoot pose. what is that? social programming? culture? how can it be so strong as to overcome biological instinct to fight or flee?

I don't normally get mad talking politics with people but if the subject ever changes to stuff like this I get fucking mad

France is literally done. Democracy is France's downfall with mass migrants. The only way to save France now is for it to be invaded AKA Hitler style, wiping out entire cities or France's radicals take over the country and deals with it themselves (Which seems unlikely).

its up to Americas to help dig Europe out of this mess. Europe looks like a bunch of functioning states but really they are failed, Belgium being a great example. there is no other explanation for how muslims can roll up, massacre at will, self-detonate and there is no tangible political response other than impotent handwringing.

>America needs to bail out Europe
>again
how many times we gotta repay France for helping us stick it to the Brits?

Totally a staged false flag. There is no way you can watch the VICE interviews with the Pigeons of Fag Metal and believe they’re not sellout actors.

yeah cause muslims shooting up concerts is such a unique thing

Are there actual people out there who don't know about the Bataclan massacre? Seriously?????

Does this also mean people have forgotten the Brussels Airport bombing? Barcelona truck of peace? London bridge stabbings?

that's ancient history man, this is modern world, that doesn't happen any more

soon there will be a civil war in France and the other NATO nations will be obliged to intervene

I don't fear islamic terror because they only strike in pro open border countries. That is a fact.
I'm not saying that Denmark could not get hit in theory. But it seems that it's the most pro open borders countries that are targeted.
Denmark was in both iraq, afghan. invasions.
We make cartoons goofing on mohammed.
no attacks except for a synagog shot at once.

be France have the worst mass shooting in history a country were guns are illegal and no one bats an eyelid WEW.

i.imgur.com/jJfZ8TL.gif

The one in Manchester was sketchy as fuck too

Yeah its truly bizarre if people aren't aware of it. 'Minor' happenings like the Stockholm truck, Hamburg supermarket stabbings or St Petersburg metro bombing I can understand if the fall into the memory hole. But Bataclan? Nice? Brussels? Surely not?

The reality that burgers severely underestimate is that the Muslims already rule Western Europe.

All mayor cities in France, Germany, Netherlands etc. are at least 25% muslim.

Just look at schools, majority are muslims.
They will grow up and multiply. We have already lost.

Is this why you bully me with Ameriorc memes? Because you know that you are losing against Muslims and want to vent your frustration?

These faggots all got exactly what was coming to them. No fucks should be given.

Bataclan is an anagram of 'banal act'.

It checks out.

>Vote for stupid policies
>Win stupid prizes

Kek. I'm so glad I'm not white. I'd take my slanty eyes and flat ass waifus over being a turbo cuck anyday.

people that invited this deserved this, you know how didnt? People that predictet this and warned about it but got at best laughted at/ignored at worst society killed their jobs and in some cases lives. But the people that ignored all the warnings and padded themselves on the back out of sheer fucking vapid grandstanding.

>t. I would have karate chopped all the jihadis in the peepee while being sprayed by gunfire in a out of the blue surprise attack on a sweaty crowded concert floor.

Underage b& please go

One of my teacher died there.
He was a famous sound engineer.
I remember walking in Paris the next day. The streets were empty and the few people that were around were like ghosts.
Why can't we declare an all out war against islam like they did to us 1400 years ago. Why politicians have to be so corrupt. WHY ARE ALL THE REAL MEN GONE.

NOW WE HAVE THAT HOMOSEXUAL MASON BANKER AS A PRESIDENT WHO SUCKS THE SAUDI COCK SO HARD HIS JAW BROKE.

Sorry it had to come out.

Oh and somehow Presiden Obomer made a speech before President Flamby.
What a fucking shame, i feel tainted, enraged and eager for revenge.
If I wasn't such a biological fuck machine I would have immolated myself in public, Buddhist monk style.

Invade us. Please. Noone stands up anymore.

We're aboard the same train brother. Only yours has 10 years advance and at the terminal your country will become a Latin America country which is bad but like a 100 times better than ours becoming Algeria 2.0.
Latinos, as bad as they are, can run half decent countries and 3/4th of them are decent or half decent people. I've been to Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico, they're not THAT bad, you can still chill with them, have a few drinks, listen to some music and bring one of their women home for sex aka regular western culture with more leftism and less refinement. Arabs, and even worse, Berbers from Maghreb, are a whole different beast, I'd prefer niggers taking us over in all honesty, they're the worst human race by a large margin, even gypsies are more civilized to them.

>DEATH TO ISLAM
Everybody posting "they deserved it" while not actively waging war against the Muslim invasion deserves worse than what happened to those concertgoers. Your inaction is exactly the same as theirs, yet you're a vile enough hypocrite to say their slaughter was justifiable. God have mercy on you.

haha the strongest man in cuckoldry ever.

Islam is the worship of the Beast. Muhammad is the False Prophet.

Bah don't apologize. We're all lurking waiting for an oportunity so you're not alone at all.

this.

Maghreb is the fucking worst. really fucking aweful, worse than niggers and spics combined.

I'd trade 10 spics or niggers with 1 Maghrabi scum.

Even Arabs despise them. I met a Yemeni Arab in Madrid and he told me they view Berbers like mongrels that butchered their beautiful language and culture, and I tend to agree. The golden age of Arabs was solely the doing of Semitic 100% Arabs, who have some ability to developing a culture. Berbers are the fucking worse, Rome invaded them very early yet they didn't produce anyone worth remembering, not a single person, and remained largely unknown. Levantines, proto Arabs etc produced some emperors or at least generals, Thracians, Illyrians, Gauls, Germanics, Hellens, all contributed to the Roman empire, Berbers just fucked sheep for 2 millennia and still do to this day. The worst part, some were bleached by legionnaire dick and they larp as white, and despise darker "Arabs", while they don't know that the people they call "Arab" from morroco or algeria really are Berbers genetically, and the Berbers are naturally very very niggery, people from canarias who are true Berbers are almost niggers. Tl;dr Maghreb is home of the worst looking human race second only to abos and of the worst "culture" ever produced by humanity.

can you get a few links around your neck and tighen them until you cant breathe

Golden age of islam was thanks to Persians, not Arabs.
Just check the names of the scholars.
Arabs always were dune coons. They are the ones who burned libraries and set Islam, and the world, 500 years back.

Arabs from the Arabian peninsula, Syria or Iraq are dumb sandniggers agreed, but they're better than Berbers, who are not really Arabs. Even anatomically, Arabs have all more or less the same face, and you might find some peculiar features like the aquiline nose or the skull shape remotely aesthetic, Berbers have no definite shape, they're all potato heads, mashed faces, stupid noses and having that disgusting grainy skin and baboon cheeks and ears. I know Persian scholars were the main contributors but Semitic arabs helped as well. Berbers accomplished nothing of value.

There never was a golden age of Islam. Only a time when they managed to not burn all the books from the Byzantines and Persians yet.

Sounds like you are describing a Palestinian, a turk, a Pakistani or an Afghan.
Sandniggers are subhuman in general

Maghrebins are worse than all the sandniggers you listed, we actually consider Turks redeemable here in France due to comparison with Maghreb sandniggers. At least Turks or Pakis work, be it in construction or having a small liquor store. Maghrebins don't even bother with that in majority.

> even arabs...
and at this point you realize that the "french" poster is a fucking bilel piece of SHIT, who's crying about his fellow arab-trash, trying to prove that's "he" is NOT like "them
take you pessimist bullshit, back to the ghetto you live in, with YOUR kind
because you will get gassed along with them

> at least turks or pakis
> at least arabs
> at least ALL THESE OTHER "GREAT" MIGRANTS
you know what blood rights are, AHMED?

True, islam islam is by faar the biggest joke in terms of religions no other makes it this obvious the "prophet" made shit up as he goes along hell he even did it to the point he got more pussy "cause its what god wanted" lol.
I have a harder time trying to take islam serious than scientology.

Kek, apparently the Welsh are genetically related to the Berbers

No I'm not nigger, all sandniggers are subhuman but the particular brand the west gets it's the worse of the worse.
I'm against soil right birth nationality, I'm not for pakis or roaches coming in to shit my country, just saying that among all the subhuman infestations western countries suffer we suffer the most, because Latino subhumans in USA are better than roach subhumans in Germany who in turn are better than maghrebin trash we have in France, Spain or Belgium who are the worst of the worst.

Irish as well, that's why there were swarthy or black Irish before niggers even set foot in Europe. Berbers have been known to travel by boat as far as canarias and baleares, maybe some made it up to Ireland. Sardinians and Sicilians also had berberic populations before the italics went there, so that's why they're more niggery, not because of the later Arab meme conquests that didn't last very long.

You're franco-francais?
You sound like a collegue of mine from the UAE.

I'm Franco Français yes, well I'm half basque half Lyonnais (canuts) but i consider french all those different ethnos that blend together so yeah.

>I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, “No no no.” She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes.

The woman's name was Europe

Especially because Bataclan was kind of the start of these european terror attacks of that scale, or was Charlie Hebdo first? One of those two