Why do Americans think European immigration via the RAISE act is so bad...

Why do Americans think European immigration via the RAISE act is so bad? Don't you guys want to be whiter and not some spic shithole? Trump is literally giving you that and yet you still prefer spics and asians over your genetic brothers.

You forgot your meme flag, shitposter.
You have to go back

No one here does. Only brainwashed bugmen marxists think merit immigration is bad.

Personally I don't like the meme face too.

*either

It really does suck. The original was the best. All these new ones suck. Feels try hard to me

>the no talent mediocre nation unironically calls something try hard

It's so obvious leftypol is behind these.
You faggots can't meme for shit.

>Ppl not realising the 56% meme was made by cia shills to get Sup Forums to fight itself
>Ppl not realising that whites should abandon Europe and move the the Americas until ready to retake Europe
>Ppl not realising we should make sure to purge Merkel, Hillary, and similar filth
Why Sup Forums?

Exactly! Ha look ugly faces! HAAAA. Somthing people can't control? HAAAA SOOO FUNNY. I swear the left are retards sometimes. I mean the obesity ones kinda work... But the ones where they are skinny and look ugly just isn't funny.

Didn't read, saged and filtered for /leftypol/ meme.

See that one works. He's just fat. Though it doesn't work cause I know I don't look like that. You guys need to make memes that aren't just attacks on looks. You need to make memes that attack ideas. Till then your meme sucks.

How do you do fellow white Americans?

Europeans, am I right? LQTM

None of you guys even answered my fucking question, instead you railed about the damn image in my OP. Jesus Sup Forums really is dead.

>your meme

Who the fuck says it's bad to have more white immigration on Sup Forums?

This thread is retarded. Come to US euros, we will go do some clay pigeon shooting.

Well I've seen no-one seriously state they dislike it. Personally I don't care.I think more euros can only be bad if they bring more leftist policies with them here.

I never intended too, I was asking a legit question.

> Why do Americans think European immigration

It's obvious you don't understand the political situation in Europe. Here, our opinions( the people) at this point doesn't matter.

>Europe
>White

pick one
it's worse then the US

> it's worse then the US
It's bad, but it is not 56 percent bad.

(You)

They can't be any worse then spics or chinks.

Most of their countries are 80%+ white while we are only 60%. There are also some mentally retarded anons who actually believe that white hispanics count when they obviously don't even exist since most are just mestizos.

>abandon Europe which is 95% + ethnic aside from a couple of major cities and regions in some countries
>to go to shitskin/nigger/degenerate central that is called the US of A
If you're not French living in Paris or Marseille or Brit living in any of the big citties you're a fucking dumbfuck to move to Niggerland.

Also,
>cia
>shareblue
>leftypol
>etc
Right, this meme catched up because you faggots get triggered so easily. Looking at the mirror sucks, doesn't it?

why do jews make posts like this/

I've never claimed Soros is behind anything which he wasn't. This meme still kinda sucks. How bout you make one of someone claiming Soros to be behind something he most defiantly couldn't be. That would work. Otherwise the meme still falls flat.

>Europe which is 95% + ethnic

The Brazilians didn't bitch about the Hue meme, why should we bitch about this?

>defiantly

My god, you fool.
>Bitching
In reality I'm telling them why the meme doesn't work you moron so it can improve and actually mean somthing other than just useless dribble.

>the meme doesn't work
It clearly does.

>/ptg/ actually ass blasted over banter

They don't value freedom and liberty, and would trade it for my gun rights and free speech.

That is an execution worthy offense in these parts

in bulgaria we have saying

when you were eating the meatballs you weren't crying. it means you can dish it out but you can't take it.

only retards think this is a bad meme made by leftypol. it' not a bad meme and it's become incredibly popular in a short time and the first evening i saw it on Sup Forums i was crying from laughter, i thought i was going to choke.

learn to take a joke retards, everybody gets shat on and you were perfectly happy shitting on others.

>A whole thread of JIDF screaming "YOU'RE NOT WHITE" at each with behind meme flags

This hive of jews needs to be gassed.

You’re responding, therefore it works.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Ok I'm out. You morons wanna keep your meme as useless shit go ahead.

I thought it was funny at first till it was spammed over and over. it's getting stale without substance. But go ahead keep spamming it over and over with no actual message to it.

But I'm not responding in anger but constructive criticism in a way to make the meme better. I really don't get your point.

>this entire thread

Why do you want liberal whites to come here to vote for pro leftist shit? If you haven't noticed, Euro whites are fucked to hell, espcially western ones

see JIDF is raiding right now, dumbass. Post ovens and lampshades to make them go away.

This CIA meme is bretti gud xD

You pretend to fight, but everyone knows both of you belong here.

Fuck I wish I looked like that, that dude is bad ass

Deep state outmemed Sup Forums. Good job, boys.

message? why would i care about that? when i get called a gypsy or a turk or mongol or tatar, is there a message? it's just banter

The left can't meme

I'm not a jew, I just see whites for what they actually are.

There own worst enemy.

You need to worry about brainwashing the youth of whitey with right wing shit. Not fighting the jew. That comes later.

Because Europeans are trash.

MERCHANTS OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

do you think i'm using a proxy or that the cia is in bulgaria?

Do you know why finns = mongols became such a huge thing? Because finnish aspies on krautchan were provoked by it. It's literally all there is to it.

>There

Learn to speak before you post, aids ape.

look what you've done naow ope'
>this is officially an unofficial 'le rare 56 burger land' appreciation thread to showcase new and improved shoops to blow away drawfag 'Paint' jobs

why do americans think that europeans want to live in their second world shithole?

The left can't meme! White Power!

>tfw white but this meme still hurts

Those are words not memes. That's why. Also a meme is not "JUST BANTER" See if people just called me "mutt" I would have no problem. But they spam a stupid meme that has no real message besides a inaccurate statistic. After a while with the same memes over and over it gets stale.

Kinda true senpai

Worry about petty shit like spelling is ideally a leftist tactic. Instead of engaging my arguement, you just deflected it with something petty.

Mexicans have destroyed their nation. Really the thing was never in working order but I digress.
Then they come here and say America was never white and it's a big old shit hole and they vote Democrat. So they can turn America into Mexico all over again.
I don't see the difference in Europeans.
You're the EXACT SAME as spics to me.
You'd come here and destroy my nation just like you've destroyed yours.
We'd loose our free speech and right to arms in no time and then we'd loose America too.
No thanks.

i'm busy eating mcdonalds and worshiping my jew masters.

Bulgaria posters are rare but CIA posters are everywhere m80

pleas come save us

>Muh yuropoors

You're a shill. You have no arguments. You're here to turn white people against each other.

listen to yourself, you're retarded. Why do you think we do this? Because you're retards.

fug wrong pic

>You're a racist. You have no arguments. You're here give minorities the rope

ftfy

>This

so many fucking shills

Keep on repeating the lie, moshe. It's too late to shut it down.

meme is just something that spreads quickly among large groups of people. so, "turk" is a word, but it refers to the fact that we were subjugated to the ottoman empire for so long. just like the mutt meme refers to there being so many nonwhites in america, but taken to an absurd extreme

See at least this guy took the time to make his own mutt meme that had some sort of message along with it. Though it's the very tired message of "not a leftist you must be a racist" but still any message is better than none when making memes.

Quiet child... The dark one approaches...

I was implying your tactics are no different from a leftist, ya brainlet poopoohead

A meme has to be an image. Not trying to be rude. Just pointing it out.

Your whiteness... give it to me... it's so cold in the darkness...

>A meme has to be an image. Not trying to be rude. Just pointing it out.
No it doesn't. Have you read Dawkins' book?

> aryan racial purity + allies
> the 56
The choice was made Jamal.

GIVE IT NOW!

He's a based civic nationalist

Cover = blown

Your right actually. I can admit when I'm wrong.

We're under a JIDF shillfest right now, I'm just trying to get the most out of my Holohoax memes. Arguments are for serious threads when everything isn't getting assblasted by shills.