CBTS #322: HEADING HOME EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let that sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

(Needs update) QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730
youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0
youtube.com/watch?v=1NauyhzGcqk
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=pwQmkP0wo44
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

KEENMIND IS KEEN >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Bankers own the world ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' >Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta

>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them 'location' of Trumps tweets Reverse JFK Cake is a lie Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME THERE'S A FLAG IN TRUMPS TWEET GREAT MEME COLLECTION The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

>Trump makes statement on his return
>Talks about Asia trip and great deals and alliances formed
>NO crumbs during statement
>Single tear drop from the collective Sup Forums
>Trump finishes statement, points to press, "So, any Q's"

You magnificent bastard.

So, should we start digging into the Paradise Papers now?

Shills trying to push Trump impeachment in the previous bread.

Can the next one be called “THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEMES EDITION”?

Seriously? Sauce. That's gold.

Be sovereign. Be original. We are all one sovereign original.

sage this bullshit

Pleeeeease sauce

Bless this

I just made it up. A man can dream. Thanks for all your breadmaking. It is much appreciated from us wageslaves.

Inb4 POTUS tells America something has been dismantled

Hear hear!

Here is a combined graphic. I have tried to verify all posts as confirmed by previous graphics. It took a while but some of the later graphics accidentally left out previously confirmed posts by Q. If you see a post that isn't confirmed please point that out and I'll take it off. Thanks.

anybody got a link to the donald trump statement where he asked about "Q's"?

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)
Occult worship
Vatican (Godfather III?)
Georgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
33 levels
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS / BR
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate
Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

Julian Assange (Hero!)
Edward Snowden (Hero!) (Snow White?)
--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
Disney is part of CIA (project Mockingbird?)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA (MONEY?!?! TRILLIONS??)
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
** CERN searching for dark matter - end of world
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is connected..

>You finally found me! I'm the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I've been waiting so long for you to join me.

>Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you'll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed.

>As you can see I'm no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That's when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.

>John Podesta was determined to make an example out of me and had me taken care of. Why did you think they didn't let the FBI examine the DNC servers? Yep, those servers would have lead them straight to me. John couldn't let that happen.

>BTW, did you know that John Podesta is a Pedophile? Just ask him about Pizzagate next time you see him for me. Thanks.

>Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you'd do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat's outta the bag now.

wlsearch.tk

MAGA!!!

Damn you, had me excited for a second

It's my pleasure.
The resolution just doesn't cut it when the graphic is combined. Sorry, it needs to be readable.

>BAKER ADD TO BUTTER
BAKER ADD TO BUTTER
>BAKER ADD TO BUTTER
BAKER ADD TO BUTTER

Nov 14th
VQC Map urges NK focus DJT Tweets major announcemeent

-->

We're here, straya
Some of us are drunk, yes
But press on we shall

It's **almost** like those messages were meant to be released at a certain time

almost...

Oh my god dude I'm just trying to share info from GCR sources. Not calling for anything. I like Trump! Just wanted to share something Ive heard frequently that seems possible. But get mad if you like. I just want peace and prosperity. Love you, have a great night +++ 303 +++

First reply to Trumps recent tweet about major statement is a gif of Biden trying to grope Sessions' granddaughter before being swatted away by Sessions himself

Our memes are dreams.

Damn, I never realized Putin was such a manlet.

Major announcement from POTUS incoming

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730

>apologizing on Sup Forums
What a newfag

topkek sauce

Hardy chuckle. Good one.

Btw I talked to VQC+++ user around in August. He claims to be MI6, The only reason I know I pulled it out of him as well as a couple hints to the Int factorization algo.

Trump is my size, except I'm a little heavier.

I split the higher resolution
1 of 2

MAGA brother.

Where was the apology? I just spent the past 2wks watching the shill wars and i wanted to clarify my statements. Have some love too, friend. +++

sauce

What in the actual fuck
go make crystals

Yup, you can tell the shills and bots replying on his twitter aren't used to so many people sticking up for him since they can't contain it like they have done before. It is an awesome thing to see.

Split 2 of 2

GOETUS not making announcement
he's gonna make a statement. lots of possibilities

youtube.com/watch?v=8yVB3bk7an0

(off by ONE VOTE)
He's a little guy (4U)
But in all seriousness, consider this: since 1945, (((TBTP))) have been trying to get Russia and USA to be enemies.
Every single time, this has failed.
Why?
>Roosevelt and Stalin
>Kennedy and Khrushchev
>Reagan and Gorbachev
>Trump and Putin
Every time, at the point of crisis, we have sent a based, truly American leader who had befriended the Russian leader to the point of singlehandedly preventing nuclear war, solely based on their friendship

SPIRITS MUST REMAIN HIGH.
I have been obsessed with Trump since before his election. No one person can be so right all the time. He has some powerful forces behind him, if not God himself.

Good things are coming guys and gals. Godspeed.

This guy is talking about the Q Clearance Patriot on Sup Forums. Posted 2 hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NauyhzGcqk

phwerd!

The guy on the video is talking about Q's codes.

+++ 0010110

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Is it me or does Sup Forums seem to have much more importance in the world now?

MAGA to you as well friendo

There is no way in hell Sessions is sitting at the DOJ with nothing on his plate

If you can export as a gif, you can get away with a better resolution.

Yes thank you! I just got through with it along with this
> Q Clearance user- Some answers, and some theories
>>youtube.com/watch?v=pwQmkP0wo44
Very relevant videos that really help understand the bigger picture and hopefully steer anons on the right path and stop mudding up the thread with unimportant or less important stuff.

>Is it me or does Sup Forums seem to have much more importance in the world now?
BREXIT is LEAVE
Trump is POTUS
Many other nations are following the trend
The year is now 2016 + 1
What do you think??

Some good sources to check out:

John Todd - ex-32 degree mason explains of the illumanti using Hollywood / Music Industry back in 60s & 70s (was arrested and never heard from again)

William Cooper - knew about 9/11 months before (Killed by CIA)

Look into Builderberg Group

What if Q is actually Donald Trump himself???

the election did that, & the suppression of both free speech and anonymity online. Turns out, it takes a moroccan basket weaving forum sold to the japanese to preserve freedom

I OWN YOU FILTHY GOYIM!!!!
>I OWN YOU FILTHY GOYIM!!!!

sage

>hollywood/music industry
Great redpill for beginners, if you haven't read up in it already.
>masonry
This is also a huge redpill for newfriends. Please, do some deep research into Freemasonry and thank me later. Advance once you have mastered the esoteric lessons therein.
>Bill Cooper
>Bilderberg Group
These are INTERMEDIATE redpills, not for the faint of heart. But if you have swallowed the basic redpills and want to go deeper, here it is.

YOU NIGGERS THINK THIS IS A GAME?

MOTHERFUCKING DONNIE T DON'T PLAY FUCKIN GAMES!

HE HIRES MOTHERFUCKIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!

With the tweet announcement coming from "Dallas, TX", the JFK files being (partly) released, and the Q/NSA operations vs the CIA, I'm thinking we're going to see the first steps of the CIA getting dismantled. I personally think its probable that Trump and co. are taking down as many bad actors as they can simultaneously, but the first thing the public is going to be presented is the CIA. It's the easiest first step red pill for normies when you can present them with direct evidence of CIA treasonous activities. Particularly JFK.

Shill.

Autobots...activate.

Reply to me fags

Frustrated anons who are genuinely interested in Q user should take a break and grab some popcorn and watch this video.

BILL COOPER... that man was brilliant. He was so woke even without internet. He predicted the Iraq war when the Persian gulf war was barely underway. Although he though by 2000 we would be in world war 3 and Iraq would be the catalyst.

Tried that doesn't work too well for me.
I split it up in two (1 of 2) and (2 of 2).
If you spot something incorrect, please point that out. Thanks

Trump tweeted against and it says Philippines now? WTF?

VPN spoofing IP address. No decent security detail would allow a service like Twitter to accurately pinpoint his location.

>
And he had barron typing to mask his syntax.

This. Location is negligible and can be manipulated

Seems like its a signal of some kind to me

Know any good books or videos about the Masons and the Bilderberg Group?

Although he actually should be in the Philippines right now. His geotag was also correct in Vietnam. Spoofed in Korea&Japan.

thank you leafbro (they are still trying to push their clown graphic)

I like it!

Aww shit lads.
>here it is we got saged
It was a nice 300 odd threads
>but look at that sage

(founder of D-wave)
Employing geomancy to extract resources/information from parallel dimensions with combinatorial optimization interdimensionally.
Thanks to whoever mentioned D-wave many loaves ago.

I added the other codes and so far I got some clues:

Conf=With pre=you FTWA=HAVE lau=men BT=BA

That dork said a week ago WW3 was to start and urged people to hamster food etc. and start praying.

>1 post by this id

How are the sigs coming? anyone get anywhere on Iron Eagle and Godfather III?

Boots are hiding police ankle bracelets for tracking

Hi boomer!
Yeah, there's a lot of VPN client apps for almost all phone types.

read the top

I have that post bookmarked. Was super interesting.

You input a location on Twitter, you can choose whatever you like. The important thing to note is that the default is NO LOCATION at all. You have to choose a location INTENTIONALLY. Now I'm supposed to call you fag, right?

Behold a pale white horse- Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s.

Bilderberg Group:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

It's Alex Jones. I can't stand listening to the guy honestly, but, this is a well presented documentary for the topic.

There a patent on that yet that I can read? Lmao

>basketweaving forum bread title said he's heading home so it's true
All we know is he is skipping the summit that doesn't mean he already left ffs

Potatofags got to sleep too
Leafbro you have been doing some crazy baking over the last two days, hats off to you many thanks.

The Freemasons have been under intense scrutiny since 1798, so there it not much to be deciphered there. Any old source on masonic info will tell you the basics. But you must be aware that the average Master Mason, even, will have no knowledge of the kind you seek. Only those elevated to the 33rd Degree will see the big picture.
As concerns the Bilderberg Group, as good a reference as any can be found here:
youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
They meet in secret every year, no press allowed. Though they have found many spotlight focused upon them in recent times, for reasons obvious enough...