ROTHSCHILDS ARE FREAKING OUT!!!! MUELLER NOW HAS OVER 800 INDICTMENTS NATIONWIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400
youtube.com/watch?v=qM6DXtfjyek
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510275959430.gif
renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/
renegadetribune.com/trump-goes-full-zionist/
renegadetribune.com/trump-makes-history-first-sitting-president-pray-wailing-wall/
renegadetribune.com/trumps-son-law-top-advisor-failed-disclose-soros-goldman-sachs-ties-1-billion-debt/
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
renegadetribune.com/cambridge-analytica-psyops-trump-movement/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHzr8lz0kk
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161103_After_Delco_raid__focus_widens_on_voter_registration_group.html?mobi=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

free bump for the end of the NWO(c) project

mobile.twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400

>oy vey why hasn't he been assassinated yet?

I mean the indictments. For the love of God I hope the indictments are for real.

Can you faggots please keep to your containment thread instead of bumping the rest of the shite around here off the catalogue, thanks.

press S to spit on omega kikes graves

S

CAN YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF JEW

The fire rises

Great dialogue.

Czech for a habbening

Bump for important goodness

See pic here

EVERYBODY BUT ME GETS FUCKING GETS? FUCK YOU KEK.

Aussie poofta alert

what does the scouter say about the indictment level?

Israel won't exist soon Chaim.

>ITS ANUDDDA SHOAHHHHHHHHH

>No blue check mark
>says a bunch of generic Mr. Burns tier "evil rich person" stuff

That account is a larp you retard. Rothschilds like to keep a low profile, they don't make unverified twitter accounts to brag how they control the world.

if your analysis wasn't pure talking-out-of-your-ass but actually went one click deep to verify, you might actually have saved yourself the feeling of being stupid right now

You're a fucking retard. Stop shilling it's over. There's nothing you can say. Nothing you can do. Nothing you can bargain with. ITS OVER FOR YOU KIKES.

Kek knows you're a faggot, desu.

We all do.

i posted a furfag pic i found on /trash/ i figured it was obvious

Kek just giving him some tough love.

O great kek...bringer of chaos...

Remind us of your true power

Wait a minute, how do we know these are related to Mueller's SC? Could be entirely random/other cases.

Is this many sealed indictments is out of the norm?
I don't really have anything to compare that number to.

>TFW maybe Benjamin Fulford was right the whole time

I don't like the language she's using there. Think these ratchilds might try to JFK him?

Why is there no focus on the potential attacks that the elites can use?

I am fucking terrified that they got something in space, that could wreck entire cities.

she married a red sheild, shes not even a blood roth

Why would the Rothschilds be freaked out by a deep state swamp monster like Mueller?

dude theres like max 200-250 per year.

THERE ARE 800+ IN A SPAN OF 2 WEEKS!

BECAUSE MUELLER GOT FLIPPED YOU FUCKING SHILL

oh shit dawg

palindrome of power

So as a Britfag, can someone enlighten me on the location of these indictments? Are these nigger/dem territory? Criminal niggers?

>They think Trump will go after any kikes
Stop falling for the facade between Trump v. "establishment".

It's all a show.

How the fuck can she advocate for the demise of the president and then play the patriot in the same fucking paragraph.

stop all the gay shit in this thread faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=qM6DXtfjyek

This is big..

Why would they freak out over their puppy dog arresting the bad goyim?

Any proof he's flipped?
Or is this just a theory?

The Rothschilds are going down.

Also Epstein is connected to Trump not only due to their past friendship but AlexAcosta, Labor Secretatory (also crypto Jew), got Epstein off a molestation charge a decade ago.

LOL it's literally nothing. Do you idiots seriously think that big government stooge Mueller is going to take (((them))) down? NOTHING will happen. Mueller is a deep state hack and we all know it.

Only if people form militias. Read SIEGE.

MUSLIM
U
S
L
I
M

Please just shut the fuck up. I have no time for kike shills any more. THIS IS OUR TIME.

kys jew.

COOL STORY KIKE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK GO TELL THAT TO THE POLICE. YOUR SHILLING BULLSHIT DOESNT MATTTER HERE

It's pretty fucking evident. Why? Thinking about changing your career?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1510275959430.gif

>dem comments
>it's mostly normies with one or two of /ourguys/

We're reaching levels of goyim knowing that ((((((shouldn't be possible))))).

say something bad about hillary
kek really dislikes her i have noticed.

Imagine being this delusional.

>based Trumpstein!

HEIL HITLER

IN THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC NOT BECAUSE OF SOME PHONY GOY'S BLESSING BUT, BECAUSE ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

Keep posting your 10 month old pictures faggot. IM SURE THEYLL SAVE YOU NOW!

god damn, if not for the name this bitch would be 100% crypto

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

4th Reich when????

Filthy fucking spiritcooking shabbosgoy. Lock 'it' up is a better phrase/

ATLANTIS IS RISING UNDER THE UNITED STATES AS WE SPEAK.

WE ARE THE 4th REICH

You mean killary clamcunt? The purest evil being in the history of humanity? That creature has skeletons 50 years old when she falls she will drag the rest with her. The most dangerous place in the world is by her side.

They are all over the US in different demo areas.
However the federal district courts are usually in cities so if it's against Cletus the Republican Oil Driller it might show up in Atlanta or D.C.
>you can't tell from this.
Alexandria, VA
Massachusetts
Washington DC
Louisville
NYC
Philly
Dallas
All huge Federal cities with huge federal courts and tremendous jurisdiction.

>10 month old pics
lol

renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/

renegadetribune.com/trump-goes-full-zionist/

renegadetribune.com/trump-makes-history-first-sitting-president-pray-wailing-wall/

renegadetribune.com/trumps-son-law-top-advisor-failed-disclose-soros-goldman-sachs-ties-1-billion-debt/

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

renegadetribune.com/cambridge-analytica-psyops-trump-movement/

Fuck off Cambridge Analytica/Hasbara/JIDF or whatever the fuck you are, but for sure you're a KIKE.

>Hillary
>Evil being in history of humanity
Any Jew is far more evil than Hillary, she's just another puppet for ZOG.

Dude. Nice. More talking points.........Honestly though, what the fuck is going through your pussy kike brain right now? There is a fucking ROTHSCHILD, THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED ISRAEL, freaking out. Nothing you say. Nothing you post. Nothing you do will convince anyone of anything because THE TRUTH SHINES BRIGHTER THAN YOUR BULLSHIT TALKING POINTS

Nobody voted for Trump for any reason other than that it would make leftists collectively kill themselves, shekelstein. Get your newfaggotry out of here.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE COMIN' FOR YA ISRAEL TOTALEN KRIEG

Mueller doesn’t even really have to be involved to begin with. In fact if these indictments are nationwide then Mueller’s team would not have enough people to handle all of these. They maybe ave flipped him or they may have just allowed him to continue to focus on the Russia red herring while the US Attorneys and other DOJ assets reporting directly to Sessions starred rounding up the deep state criminals and their cronies.

If dubbs then true

Praise be

It is time

JFK ----> VEGAS IS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED.

WE

ARE

BREAKING

THE FUCKING

CONDITIONINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

lmao >no one will cry for his demise
>we will celebrate [his demise]
>demeans our nation(s)

I LOVE LDR

As planned stupid goyim.

i wish i could bone lynn. she is hot as fuck.

Sure thing faggot. Enjoy living in Palestine.

It's a fuckign facade retard, that kike bitch is just playing around to have retards follow le EPIC kikestani Trump's commands, which is strengthening Israel while the US burns. Read the links retard, hell even QUESTION the fact that Trump's family has been closely tied to Jews for decades, not to mention his children are all married to Jews (sans Tiffany who's dating one and Barron). But yeah Jews are shitting themselves while Trump and his closest ZOG associates try to take out Jews for the sake of...Jews? No, it's all fake.

I've been browsing Sup Forums since it was /new/.
>Nobody voted for Trump
Voting doesn't matter, otherwise kikes wouldn't allow it, system's rigged to favor them.

Fbi Has been purged

Listen to tory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHzr8lz0kk

NO MERCY TAKE NO PRISONERS
EXTERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep typing shill. Keep typing. You're really doing a great job

Neat, you're pretty smart for a shill. I hope Brock is paying you extra.

Read the links, faggot. If you ignore them and the evidence presented, it's more reason to believe you're the kike shill.

Trump is a kike lover, always was and always will be.

>b-but muh hillary
Both were kike puppets, the election was rigged from the start.

That lady has lost her composure.

Don't be such a fag

But do we have any evidence that those 800 are not against president's team?

>System's rigged to favor them.
Not that it isn't and hasn't been, but Hillary would have won in that case. He wasn't supposed to and this is the result, 24/7 kvetching.

Numbers confirm big things are happening

This

Re-roll?

>Eastern PA:58
Not a real political hotbed. But with its close proximity to Delaware and all the financial nonsense and Jew Accounting Magic that happens their for businesses and bullshit like that I’m starting to think this is gonna turn into a WHOLE bunch of money laundering and tax evasion indictments.
Also...
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161103_After_Delco_raid__focus_widens_on_voter_registration_group.html?mobi=true
This was a year ago but I’m thinking a bunch of little things like this are going to put people away on both sides. We may not get Uranium One indictments but 35 counts of money laundering will still land the bad guys in jail. Shame people will be so dense that they won’t see it as anything other that a political move to jail opposition.

Nice try faggot JEW. everyone here knows TRUMP BANNED EPSTEIN FROM MAR LAGO 20+ fucking years ago.

Eat shit and die jew, your time is over.

not all of them are evil parasites