HAPPENING: Zimbabwe military to take over government as purges continue

Coup is inevitable. Mugabe has 48 hours to respond.

>Harare - Zimbabwe's army chief on Monday demanded a "stop" to the purge in the ruling Zanu-PF party after the sacking of vice president Emmerson Mnangangwa, and warned the military could intervene.

>"The current purging which is clearly targetting members of the party with a liberation background must stop forthwith," General Constantino Chiwenga told a media conference attended by about 90 senior army officers at army HQ.

news24.com/Africa/News/top-africa-stories-zim-coup-threat-mugabe-drc-20171114

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-zimbabwe-on-edge-after-army-chief-threatens-coup-20171114
rrcus.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=SK1bMMBLDDU
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
timesofisrael.com/south-tel-aviv-is-south-sudan-now/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.564412
youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41971771
foxnews.com/world/2013/12/23/israel-mossad-trained-nelson-mandela-in-160s-document-shows.html
nehandatv.com/2017/11/14/48-hours-mugabe-will-no-longer-president-zimbabwe-acie-lumumba-video/
bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-121852.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'LL KEEP THEM NORTH OF THE ZAMBEZI

Second comming of Rhodesia when?

Mugabe has two options at this point:

1. Save himself. He can abandon his nephew, his wife etc. By abandoning them he saves himself and the party comes back.

2. He fails to save himself, and he goes with G40. In the next 48 hours he will no longer be president of this country. The military will step in and take over all broadcasting stations. Chiwenga will announce over the national broadcaster that they have taken over. After this, the chief of the army Chiwenga will have the support of the African Union and the West. They will all step in and support the transition. They did it in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia. So the world will watch and support a move such as this one.

i hope all of those fucking niggers kill each other ALL OF THEM I DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY SERVED ALONG SIDE WHITE RHODESIAN'S EVERY BLACK IN ZIMBABWE MUST FUCKING BURN THEN AFTER THE NIGS IN SOUTH AFRICA CAN FUCKING HANG GODDAMN IT,IT PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE HEARING ABOUT THE FUCKING SHIT SKIN TAR BABIES IF IT WASNT FOR THE GODDAMN KIKES

>FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmaoing @ Mugabe

Here's one with a video, fucking God help us all if that place implodes.

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-zimbabwe-on-edge-after-army-chief-threatens-coup-20171114

chimp out what else is knew?

no one cares

If they had ANY fucking sense in their TINY fucking nog brains they'd return the place to Rhodesia, Jesus Christ it's so simple.

FUCKING NIGGERS MAN

This is a legit happening though. Mugabe has been in power for far too long. If he is thrown out, it'll be Libya 2.0.

bump

Goddamn, sauce?

>protecting our revolution
Commies never change. They always tell you the revolution is an ongoing process that must be defended to justify their existence in government. There's always threats to the "revolution", so they must purge them. They must get rid of them so no-one dares question them. You try and tell them that it's a fixed event that's already happened.

good, africa is a basketcase, what else is new?

after rhodesia fell and expulsion and massacre and genocide of whites, while the rest of the world looked with indifference. Let them niggers kill each other, its what they do best

On a lighter note, Sup Forums approved breed, Rhodesian Ridgebacks are up for adoption in the United States. Great fucking dogs.

rrcus.org/

Bumping for our northern neighbour's impending chimp out

S

youtube.com/watch?v=SK1bMMBLDDU

tfw when your dog breed is better then the current human population

We won't be able to cope with the refugees in a level 10 chimpout, mate.

What's the point now? Aren't most of the whites there dead? Let the chimps burn it down

This is very somber, did he just fucking outright threaten Rob?

We're worried about spillage, burger.

>Mugabe
this guy triggers colonials. topkek.

Let them come. SA has more than enough for all of Africa. NO BORDERS NO HATE

Just kidding, yeah it will be fucked - xenophobic riots incoming.

More whites are going to get slaughtered when Mugabe goes. Any excuse - oftentimes no excuse - and they'll butcher them while the world turns a blind eye.

>defending someone who turned the breadbasket of africa into a famine run shithole

Pretty much yes

You're South Africa, adding a bunch of niggers to the place is like pissing in an ocean

>whites left in zimbabwe

how retarded do you have to be

>like pissing in an ocean
More like shitting into a swimming pool filled with shit

This doesn't sound very good, it's like they are angry at Mugabe that he isn't "kill all whitey also communism" enough

well I am new here and tired, but... I need to listen to this again. It's wrapped into securing the stability of the nation and not let it degrade and end up in conflicts like somalia and the kongo.

Really tired here. I am not familiar with all these names either. I am not sure if this is aimed at mugabe because at one point here he says there is only one commander in chief and that is him

Why are niggers so fucking incapable... Every decade it's like 5 different African countries coup'ing... Each more worse than the other. You'd think by now they would figure it the fuck out.

>You're America, adding a bunch of niggers to the place is like pissing in an ocean
No one like niggers user

Believe it or not, there are some left, burger.

Their forward thinking:

Hate White Farmers + Kill White Farmers = Starve

He fired the veteran vice president days ago to make succession open for his nigress.

YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YES PLEASE
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh fuck.

how retarded do you have to be to be white and remain there

This should be a serious chimpout if apposing sides are semi-even. Zim is a big country.

You can hear the collective chinks reeeeing from here, they invested a shitload into zimbabwe trying to be a superpower like the USA but they are going to lose it because africa

Did Israel help them like they helped South Africa, aka training Mandela in secret and financing communists?

haha, they'll fail every fucking time they try, Africa is just way too chaotic, you won't get anything done politely.

This is now a Rhodesian aesthetics and Rhodeswave, post 'em for the comeback of the pearl in the sandbag that is Africa.

>rhodesia rides again

Source for yer claims?

Stop subverting, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

Those are not real tits, and even if they were, they look like they are attached to an Asian.

I have never ever felt sexual attraction to any Asian woman that I have ever been around. How can anybody get hard for them. They're just so hideous.

fucking jew

well fug indeed, this was war talk.
>Enemies rotting the country from within.
I assume it's talk about politicans, I must learn more about this current situation and who's who in this conflict

>Zimbabwe
>former site of Rhodesia
What implications does this have for white people? are there any white people left in old Rhodesia?

I love colonies man, your revolutionary ass won't stop me

>Aren't most of the whites there dead?
No. And they will be fucked if this turns into a level 10. I would be more than happy to defend them there, if we can't get them out of there to somewhere safe
>far too many say they'll die there as they have some 400+ tears history with former Rhodesia/S. Africa, but there is the concept of living to fight another day
>the plague happening to their West, might be the impetus needed to get them the hell out of there

>look up jew land news
>you're going through the same shit

timesofisrael.com/south-tel-aviv-is-south-sudan-now/

fucking niggers dude.

Implying the military won't ruin the country even more.

You really think Zimbabwe will become a colony again? Keep dreaming; those days are over.

RHODESIA RISING!!!

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.564412

I'm sorry IsrAnon, but your country is very swifty

Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior's pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

Form the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Cambria (Welshmen never) will not yield

They will not stop at rhodesia
>when that plague is an ethnoweapon
Nice, about god damn time.

Quoting from Haaretz. HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

I kind of feel the same way. When you see a hot ass, nice long hair, and you're thinking "damn" then they turn around and it's an Asian pan face.

Real let down.

the jew is scared,this is good.

wrong.

Hate White Farmers + Kill White Farmers = Free Food.

Heres a great insta with lots of photos i havent seen anywhere else.

check out /rhodesianarms/ instagram

Both the thesis and the letter is real, hareetz is just reporting on it

Yep looks like it's going to be very serious. Fuck, man.

>you will never chase away African communists while hip firing M1919 machinegun

youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4

wat is niggaz gon do?

>Haaretz
Almost as reliable like the new and improved NYT, now with 2000% more SJW.
I also can't read this anyway, so I can't really see how they got to their conclusion and what evidence do they have.
Do you maybe have another source?

Kikes fucked over SA too.

You're right. They think the food will just magically burst out of the soil on plates, and begin to cook itself.

Beavers have better forward thinking capabilities.

>Nigs nogging

Why is this relevant?

How long before we start seeing our politicians push for Refugees from Zimbabwe after completely ignoring any cry for help from White Farmers in South Africa and Zimbabwe

Ask the Zimbos, not me.

You were going to dismiss the source no matter what

Only mentally ill people in Tel Aviv read this newspaper.

Last time I spoke to Telavivians, they stated they wanted less jewish babies, more diversity and Tel Aviv to be the capital. These people are also 40+, no kids or stable relationships.

mfw no story on BBC news pidgin about Zimbabwe happening.
But there's this headline: Woman claim say George Bush Snr touch her 'bum-bum'.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41971771

There's about a %75 upward chance this is an actual fucking happening right here.

The level 10 chimpout will be enormous, we need to construct a Chimpout Chart which depicts levels 1 to 10.

it was originally meant to be a song about the Saxons though.

foxnews.com/world/2013/12/23/israel-mossad-trained-nelson-mandela-in-160s-document-shows.html

im not defending anyone since i got no interest in africa. but it is true, i saw the comments on internets since few years back.

Sounds like the containment shithole it's supposed to be.
Good riddance, maybe from the ashes a better tel-aviv will rise.

>Woman claim say George Bush Snr touch her 'bum-bum'

Mugabe be a zionist fighting son of a bitch!

We wants our vegetables back! lol

It looks like they supported a western government but didn't want the apartheid, and after they helped Mandela they regretted helping the commie basterd.
Also the unknowingly part is both hilarious and suspicious.
Well the times and governments have changed, I just hope the government helps the right people, as in, help New Rhodesia like it did the old one.

Rhodesians never die, Zimbabweins do though

This is fucking glorious, thank you sir.

No problem. Here's another.

Jewish scum

Video from zim nog about this whole situation. Where the fuck is the 48 hours thing coming from?

nehandatv.com/2017/11/14/48-hours-mugabe-will-no-longer-president-zimbabwe-acie-lumumba-video/

based

just know that when people here talk about "the jews" they're referring to the internationalist variety commonly found in tel aviv, glad you think they're retarded too

Got it from here. No mention of their source.

bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-121852.html

Fuck I love G3s; They're such sexy rifles.
Also, living in muttmerica it's pretty amazing how ugly full-blooded niggers are.

A friend of mine married a white girl from Zimbabwe about a decade ago. When I was first introduced to her, judging from her age, I asked if she was born there when it was called Rhodesia. She teared up and told me that I was the first American that even knew of her former homeland. I can only imagine what was lost.