ISLAM GENERAL

ISLAM GENERAL:

>لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh
>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

(Five Pillars of Islam):
>Shahada/Faith
>Salat/Prayer
>Zakāt/Charity
>Sawm/Fasting
>Hajj/Pilgrimage to Mecca

Basmala!

Glory to be to Allah (jalla jalālahu)! May peace and blessings be upon his messenger, Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām)!

ITT: We talk about all things Islam including theology, sharia law, history, the Qur'an, etc.

>How to practice Islam:

islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

raleighmasjid.org/how-to-pray/salah.htm

thoughtco.com/etiquette-of-visiting-a-mosque-2004463

>Islam on prophet Isa [Jesus] (ʿalayhi as-salām):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

chatislamonline.org/en/jesus-and-christianity.html

>Science in the Qur'an:

islamreligion.com/category/34/scientific-miracles-of-holy-quran/

youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Verse of the day:

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

"Iyyaka naaabudu waiyyaka nastaa-aeenu" - Surah 1. Al-Fathiha, Ayah 5

"O' Allah! You Alone we worship and You Alone we call on for help." - Surah 1:5

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
muslimmatters.org/2007/10/19/the-literary-beauty-of-the-quran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam is great.

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

Jesus Christ is the God of Abraham

Jesus (PBUH) is a messenger of Allah.

*son of god

Allah has no son!

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him." - Surah 112:1-4

So this is the power of Indian humor...

fuck off subhuman IQlets

We are trying to help Sup Forums convert to the way of Allah! Also, Muslims invented algebra. .

And the Son of God
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only-begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:14

The Bible is corrupted. Jesus never once said, "I am God, worship me." If you can show me where he said that, then I will become Christian. But you can't because he never said it!

You will not be saved by the god Plutonium

holy shit im never calling you poo again

Fake god I smash to pieces.

So what's it called again when you shitskins shove your arab cocks between a babies thighs cos I forget...

I'm not Arab I am white, I converted to Islam 2 years ago.

Your childhood

So you're a larper then
>sage

>The Bible is corrupted
No it isn't
>Jesus never once said, "I am God, worship me."
But He did say He was God, and He accepted worship from men

ayy m8 thats no way to talk to your friend

No, I was a Christian who worshiped 3 gods until I found the way of Allah (SWT), and made it my life's goal to spread the message of Islam.

>I was a Christian who worshiped 3 gods
You weren't much of a Christian then

thanks for inventing ''0'', algebra and a normal counting system, but we don't bother you in your homes if you dont bother us in ours.

together we need to destroy (((them)))

Ohhh, a thread about imaginary friends?
cool!
my favorite is santa! but the easter bunny is pretty awesome, too.
i guess your allah-friend is neat too, but i dont get all the little kid fucking - is that mandatory? i really have that concern, because catholics have the same issue...
and hats! so many hats and rules about hats. whats up with that? why do i need a special hat for your imaginary friend? my imaginary friend santa has a hat too, but he doesnt want me to wear one. you know, i think ill just stick with santa. much less complicated!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I once met an aussie when i was working selling guns, he asked if he needed a permit to buy an air gun and i said no and he was confused so i told him "you only need these three words 'SHALL NOT BE INFRIN' four words 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" so yeah i made the entire country look dumb

>The fairytale my parents told me to believe is better than the fairytale your parents told you to believe

Imagine being so disgusting as a people that the an empire that ruled centuries before you is considered more modern and acceptable.

Yes the Bible is corrupt, and no Jesus never said he was God! Jesus himself said,

"Lo! I have come with a clear sign from your Lord; so fear Allah and obey me. Indeed Allah is my Lord, and also your Lord; therefore worship Him alone: that is the straight way." - Surah 3:46-48

euphoric

All Christians worship 3 gods, it's right there in that creed in the image telling people to worship 3 gods you say are the "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit." NO! ALLAH ALONE IS LORD AND GOD! ONLY HIM SHALL YOU WORSHIP!

why don't you blow yourself and a couple of other muzzies up, seems like it's you national sport anyway

thighing

>Jesus never said he was God!
"I and the Father are one.”
John 10:30

>Muh edgy 5 year old meme

>Christian intellectuals

5 Pillars of islam
>rape
>stoning
>beheading
>bombing
>trucking

How to practise Islam
>rape
>bomb
>truck
>shout a lot

Science in the Quran
>flying horses

Verse of the day
>sage

you dress like fags and act like animals and smell like shit, I hope a dog rapes your wife, and all your limbs are torn off so someone will torture you while you bleed out

The Bible is corrupt so we can never really know if Jesus said this and even if he did he could just mean in a spiritual way. He is not saying he is God! He even says in John 17:21, "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me." This verse proves he means he is one with the Father (Allah) in a spiritual way and we can be too.

>All Christians worship 3 gods
If somebody worships 3 gods, they are not a Christian
>it's right there in that creed in the image telling people to worship 3 gods
Actually it says "so catholic religion FORBIDS us to say there are three gods or lords".
>you say are the "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit." NO! ALLAH ALONE IS LORD AND GOD!
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the same Lord and the same God, identical in being and indistinguishable

>sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
nice one pajeet. Did you figure out how to make urls from webdev class?

Also all your sources are invalid and shit.
>thereligionofpeace.com/
Get your zionist Jew dog shit off my face.

>All Christians worship 3 gods
That's Mormonism, not Christianity. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all God - one God.

Also Jesus says in John 14:28, "The Father is greater than I."

You're just trying to manipulate the language, you worship 3 gods! ADMIT IT!

That image clearly shows 3 gods!

>Islam isn't the Jewish sword
>Muslim dindu nuffin
Fuck off cut dick
Yeah and you still lick the boots of people who wanted to hang your grandparents

hindus going in big

> mfw there are people who literally worship a pedophile warlord

One God branching out into three entities...

Muhammad(saw) did nothing wrong. Our religion does not suck Jewish dick unlike your entire hindustan state.

>le pedophile
there is nothing wrong with having a loli wife.

>Fuck off cut dick
It isn't fard (obligatory) to get circumscribed

>the Bible is corrupt
>the quran isn't
>it's because i said so!
kuk

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR RETARDED DEATH CULT.

Christianity doesn't even make sense! How can Jesus be his own Father!!? According to Christians, Jesus is his own Father and his own Son! So Jesus made himself! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! CHRISTIANS DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE! Also, where is Jesus's mother/wife who he could make himself with!? SEE! IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!

Daily reminder that isl*m is the disease of society

Allah has revealed the Qur'an and it is perfect in every way, free from any possible corruption.

>Muslims invented algebra
Muslims NAMED algebra. Math was invented by greeks and indians. You mostly stole their discoveries.

Pic related. The "islamic golden age" is a bullshit myth.

Next time show your flag leaf

>thanks for inventing ''0'', algebra and a normal counting system
They didn't invent any of these. Indians invented all of them, for fuck's sake. Stop believing mudshit propaganda.

They can't invent shit because they still refuse the scientific method, consider faith superior to reason and any research that might disprove islam is automatically haram.

Dirty fucken pakis

>it's right there in that creed in the image telling people to worship 3 gods you say are the "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit."
If I tell you that I'm made of legs, arms and a torso, am I 3 different people?

that's some illiterate pedo's word agains't Jesus', why should anyone believe it?
literally not an argument
at least there are historical sources outside the Bible that mention Jesus, you can't even be sure muhammad was a real person

Daily reminder that shitskins are subhuman

I heard it makes a fairly bad toilet paper because it already comes full of shit upon purchase

And this is why it says that sperm is produced between the spine and the ribs (86:7)

>we can never really know if Jesus said this
We have a sure word from God, and it says He said this.
>and even if he did he could just mean in a spiritual way
It can only mean what it says, immediately before this He says "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand".
>He is not saying he is God
Yes He is, because He is saying He and the Father share the same indivisible will and being.
>This verse proves he means he is one with the Father (Allah) in a spiritual way and we can be too
By "just as" He does not create a direct parallel, He uses an example. The very same prayer from which this verse comes He says "Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
You're cutting off the rest of the verse. This verse teaches He is God, because He comforts His disciples telling them that He is to return to the Father, and the Father is greater than Him, greater because the Father did not take on the form of a servant and humble Himself
>You're just trying to manipulate the language, you worship 3 gods
No, I worship one and only one God. The Son is the same God because He is begotten of the Father, so all which the Father is He is too, including perfectly one.
>How can Jesus be his own Father!!?
Jesus isn't His own Father. The Father is His Father, and He is not the Father.
>According to Christians, Jesus is his own Father and his own Son
No, Jesus is not His own Father or His own Son, and no Christian ever thought that He is.
>So Jesus made himself!
Jesus was never made
>Also, where is Jesus's mother/wife who he could make himself with!?
The Son is not begotten from a women, because He is not begotten like a man, He is begotten in that He is of the Father and is the perfect expression of His nature.

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!
>

>
Lol holy shit Hindus are based motherfuckers. Oi, curryhead, purge your land! Kill the goatfuckers

Just for this im going to burn down a mosque in my area. Keep this thread bois you will have top keks when it happens

>christians don't make sense!
>my other desert fairy tale instead is perfectly believable!
>the earth is flat and cum is produced in the spine and the ribs!
>also, allah makes you a sinner, controls your every thought and action, and then punishes you for it with the excuse that you had "free will"!
>so coherent and undeniable!

Pisslam is a religion of shit. mohamed was a pedophile who preached violence. You get along with no one and even the budhist(most peaceful) are kicking your shitty people out of myanmar, pedophile mohamed only got accepted after he included part of christianity into his fake, violence driven religion

Keep posting, getting hearty chuckles.

None of this makes any sense! Christians do not make sense in anyway. How can Jesus be God and not the Father!? If they're separate, then they're 3 gods! If they're the same, then Jesus is his own dad! WHICH IS IT!? ARE THEY 3 GODS OR ARE THEY THE SAME!? You keep telling me Jesus is God and so is the Father and I say, "So that means Jesus is his own dad?" And then you say, "No! They are not the same" and I say, "So 3 gods?" and you say, "No they are the same the Father is the Son." WHAT! THAT LITERALLY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE! CHRISTIANS MAKE NO SENSE!

He's not the son of allah because allah is not God. He is god. He is capricious and untrustworthy. The Gid of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob is faithful and will keep His promises.

For instance...He promised the real Jesus (Son of real God and messiah of the Jews who died for your sins, was buried, and rose again as prophesied in the Book), not Issa, will come back to rule. If you give up your Satanic fantasy and accept His offer, you're good! If not, you are going to burn in hell with that pedophile cocksucker, Muh-hammed.

>How can Jesus be God and not the Father!?
They share the same being
>If they're separate
Distinct, not separate
>If they're the same
The same in being, not in person
>ARE THEY 3 GODS OR ARE THEY THE SAME!?
One and the same God
>WHAT! THAT LITERALLY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!
See

just turn off your brain lmao god works in mysterious ways xDDD jesus died for all our sins but...we...can...still..commit......sin???

this is the brainpower of a double digit iq turkroach

nice

Whats the worst think you can do to a quran?

Breastfeeding of adults.
Explain.

lmao i love how you didn't object to being disgusting people.

apply textual criticism to it

WHAT! SO NOW YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME!? SO THE FATHER IS THE SON! BUT YOU ALSO JUST TOLD ME SOME POSTS BACK THAT THEY ARE DIFFERENT GODS! WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

You see, Islam is simple because ALLAH IS SIMPLE! HE IS ONE! HE IS NOT HIS OWN SON NOR DOES HE HAVE A SON LIKE CHRISTIANS SAY!

> perfect in every way
> later verses contradict earlier ones

It's almost as if the koran is just the ramblings of a schizophrenic pedophile warlord, hmm

>BUT YOU ALSO JUST TOLD ME SOME POSTS BACK THAT THEY ARE DIFFERENT GODS!
I never told you they are different gods
>ALLAH IS SIMPLE! HE IS ONE!
My God is simple and He is one
>HE IS NOT HIS OWN SON
Neither is my God

You? Literally nothing. Since you aren't a muslim you don't even believe to quran is sacred, so you can't technically do anything bad to it since it has no religious value for you. Just don't burn it, unless you have use for the fire, since you'd be wasting your time.

>You see, Islam is simple because ALLAH IS SIMPLE!

Cuz muslims are stupid. A fucking pig has more iq than muslims. Go back to your daily basis such as pedophilia or bestiality.

The Qur'an is written perfectly, it's an absolute masterpiece! It's the most beautiful thing ever written and this proven! Nothing in the world even compares to it!

muslimmatters.org/2007/10/19/the-literary-beauty-of-the-quran/

You could do a basic Google search on Christain trinity. That might help. Also, when we all disappear one day soon, you might want to get to learning about the only God before he comes back to pour out His wrath.

So Jesus is his own dad and his own son!

user, please go take a logic class

Was about to post these as well

ALLAH WILL DESTROY ALL WHO DISOBEY HIM!