Tranny BTFO'd by based black man. MAGApedes defend her honor... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tranny BTFO'd by based black man. MAGApedes defend her honor... HAHAHAHAHAHA

i didn't know candance was a man's name

>SJW black woman trying to pander to conservatives
>based

Blaire does not deny being a biological male

She distinguises between women and transwomen

RPB is just showboating for cuckservatives

E-celeb provocateurs and their oppression Olympics.

HOL UP

Blair got assaulted?

BASED BLACK MANNNNNNNNNNN

Candace Owens is somehow crazier than Blaire White. And Blaire White chopped his own dick off. Also for the record neither of these people are Conservatives, they're opportunistic and pandering to an audience they just became aware of.

I truely hope no one cares a rat's cock for the attention whore that is RPB. im not a huge Blaire fan, but for fucks sakes i'd hope you silly bastards know better than to stoop to whats essentially a pretty twitch streamer.

proof theres a difference between black people and niggers xDD

UPVOTE THIS MAGAPEDES

Candance is batshit insane, and speaks like a fucking robot, truth and lies with such confidence that it wouldn't occur to a normie to doubt her.

One nasty nigger.

I for some reason watched the entire shit show debate between the two of them. I thought she was innocent and just a boring hack YouTuber - but then I saw how defensive she was immediately and I know she's guilty. She's just trying to milk a cash cow.

!!!!!

Yeah, she was doing one of those "Walk around wearing a MAGA hat" things, and happened across an Anti-Trump rally they didnt even know was there. Hat got taken, foot came down getting one of her nails (like bleeding levels). They left and tried to do a 'we are ending now, heres why, omg signing off' thing and she got a full facial of alcohol straight.
Its on her channel.

Did he chop his dick off, or did he keep the feminine penis?

Are you drunk?

He turned it inside out into some kind of gory insular fuck tube. I think they call it "Post-Op"

Yeah, the video is on YouTube.

sorry, but trans > niggers

This fucking faggot making shit up.
He got his hat stolen, broke a nail, and someone threw soda on him. He then began to cry while his boyfriend stood around

Gross. I didn't know he was that far gone.

Yeah, but he claims his doctor told him it was "necessary". That's why he holds trans higher ground

Blair still has a cock.
Trust me.

>she
>her
>she
>her

>conservatives
>supporting a tranny
NOT REAL CONSERVATIVES

First we have to stop playing along with their silly games. Stop encouraging them to chop of their dick and call them women. God decides whatever you are, not you yourself.