FBI. Two claps for not being total cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M
youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1kyIvHqp7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHzr8lz0kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>824 sealed indictments
Obviously those wouldn't all be for Mueller's investigation. So many, if not most, would be regular indictments that we would expect in the normal course of business. Do we know for sure whether 842 indictments over the period from 10/30 to 11/10 is much greater than the average number we would expect over that period?

Someone claimed to have gone through the DC court records from last year to see how many cases were sealed initially, (as it appears many cases are sealed until an arrest is made and then unsealed), and the number they came back was something like 280 for the entire year.

I have no idea if any of that is true.

>58 for Eastern PA

YES, Phila democrats are notoriously corrupt

the suspense is killing me

Either
>"Russian collusion" was so prevalent that 800 campaign members are liable
or
>The Clinton network is about to get BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M

/pol IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I thought about this and figured at least having people looking at the subject matter of indictments from that time period could be valuable as well
No doubt the media will be stone silent if anyone notable pops up, but with a good eye people can draw connections with the names mentioned in the indictments

Not sure what to make of it, but could be big

Glad to see anons are talking about the sealed indictments. Please don't stop. Was looking all day ysterday and today for threads about this in the catalog and even tried to start a couple with no success. Glad that people are finally discussing it!

I'll celebrate if big whigs go down, like the Podestas.

Thank you Kek for the chaos engulfed the world in. The chaos that allowed the truth to shine brightest and reach us.

THE FUCKING JEWS ARE GONNA BE BTFO

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo

Mueller is dead

FBI operating through based hybrid reptilian agents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1kyIvHqp7Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHzr8lz0kk

true if big

give me a quick gestalt yanks,are these all democrat or corrupt mps?

>824 sealed indictments
That is the entire Trump administration.

test post

fucking moron.

It's the deep state you fucking retard

your ban just run out or are you having problems posting also?

I'm gonna call foul if Podesta isn't in there.

> it's all pol users

Haha get rekt virgins

The Obama administration and the DNC should hang for the Macondo blowout ruining the gulf,
and the missing nuke from inot SD.

10 from Houston? Hope it's Al Green and Sheila Jackson Lee. They don't do shit for Houston.

Ready for /thestorm/ lads? I'm comfy as Britain is Jude central, I can't wait to hear their kvetching in the media

How poetic is it gonna be when this plays out.

>Holocaust is fake
>Establish genocide laws which allow for NO DEFENSE
>Establish Israel
>Systematically genocide Palestinians in Israel and Whites worldwide
>NUREMBERG 2.0 (this time with real criminals)
>CHARGED WITH GENOCIDE
>LOSE EVERYTHING

I don't think Trump's that woke lad, but he could make subtle inquiries into Aipac that red pill normies on Israeli lobbying, as well as convicting much of the DNC

Dude. Are you joking me. 2 days after 9/11 he said there were bombs in the towers

Yup, ditto.

Habbenings soon.

Harrisburg it's quite the cesspool as well.

He knows the truth, but many good people know the truth and won't speak out. Trump undermining Israeli interest groups through the DNC and Aipac will allow him to undermine (((their))) authority while claiming plausible deniability.

When does he get back?

Dude. Trump will expose their lies AND ISRAEL IS GONNA BE FUCKING TORN DOWN.

>tfw the Dahnald lost many good friends that day
>tfw his body is ready for revenge
Pepper your angus

>9111
THOSE DIGITS

Isn't that a lot? Maybe a whole swamp's worth?

i think resigning would be a smart move. let's say 25% of these indictments are related to the mueller investigation thats around 200. if many or most of those are on the democrat side, lugenpresse and normies will go completely insane. it would be called a coup or whatever.

but if he resigns and gives power to the military while shit is getting fixed, he'd probably win the next election easily if he decided to run, no?

That would mean Mike Pence would be president. The left would lose their shit even more if they saw this through past their emotions.

Imagine being this libtard

That disgusting flag
> not an argument

OH SHI-

Wait. This is amazing. The kike shills are now telling us that Trump should resign and that's the best move for (((us))). Fucking Kek. These Jews really don't know when to stop being subversive faggots.

Guess again most of these indictments will have a (D) in front of their names :-)

i was
great post
merely speculating on how to manouvre the inevitable blowback to mass arrests is now being a kike shill.. fucking kek. i'd love for all these indictments to be deep state, but if you think they can round up and arrest ~800 people without it being framed as a coup and attack on democracy and "see we told you trump is an evil fascist tyrant" you're naive. civil war could easily result from this, he's going to have to involve the military anyways. how do you suggest this could be handled without normies chimping, lugenpresse chimping out, UN and western democracies chimping out etc?

i wasnt necessarily meaning that, i was thinking more in terms of martial law. leave power to generals, show full transparency on trumps side and hold new elections in a few months. i don't really know how your legal system works in such cases tho

>not a coup?

"The calm before the storm"

We have some of the worlds greatest military families in this room"

yeah but you know what i mean, how msm and western leaders will frame it to manipulate voters. i know exactly how this is gonna pan out in norwegian newspapers "evil, fascist coup in the heart of the western civilization". "we noble journos have warned you since 2016 of the dangers of trump in the oval office hurr". last night i read an article about the arrests and suggested modernization reforms currently underway in saudi arabia and it was framed entirely as evil corrupt you must not like this under any circumstances stuff. and look in the comments section, people in europe are mostly buying into this still....

is this just a ruse?

What will they say if they're arrested?

Keks hahahahsha

>Trump used smokescreen
>ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE.

>Considers

>Thinks of
>Dreams about
>Talks
>Writes a fiction novel

No action. It's all just a show.

inb4 Sup Forums is arrested

that shit can't be true could it?

They should have listened to the smarter ones. Much too late to turn back now.

I hear you and agree, it will be like walking on the edge of a razor to take down most of his political opposition and not have it framed as a coup. I just hope things don't spiral out of control. He is a good strategist so I have faith it will be clean and quick. I would hope our friends in Europe can see past any lies and exaggerations that are presented to them.

Lock her up coming soon, Prasie KEK

The majority of these indictments stem from the body harvesting and sex trafficking trade/s. You're going to see A LOT of Mexicans and Chinese go to jail. Pic is very much related.

Clinton has funnelled funds into a fake Wood factory owned by the founder of the Medcure body parts company (receives bodies donated to 'science'). Stephen Paddock (LV shooter) was found by the FBI to have been paying regular visits to the company. Nevada has the most lax human remains laws in the US.

Tony Podesta has gotta be one of them, no way he'd just up and leave his own company and then the person who takes over leaves and now they are shutting it completely down. Also Soros must really be feeling some heat from somewhere since he gave all that money away, either that or he's about to drop dead.

Rumor has it podesta group will shut down wed.

We have to wait to Trump get back and do his announcement.

ETA, burgers?

>FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele confirmed the day-long search of the 25,000-square-foot facility, but declined to comment further because the matter is under seal. A person familiar with the matter said that FBI agents took records from MedCure but did not remove human remains.
>The search warrant, though sealed, signals that an FBI investigation of MedCure has reached an advanced stage. To obtain a search warrant to seize records, rather than demand them via subpoena, FBI agents must provide a detailed affidavit to a U.S. magistrate with evidence to support probable cause that crimes have been committed and that related records may be on the premises.
“MedCure is fully cooperating with the FBI, and looks forward to resolving whatever questions the government may have about their business,” said Jeffrey Edelson, a Portland attorney who represents the company. “Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we do not believe that further comment is appropriate at this time.”

Is over 840 sealed indictments even "normal"???

It's "Earth Shattering"

Are you trolling? I don't know. Seems like 840 indictments in 2 weeks is a SHITLOAD.

ITS EARTH SHATTERING

I am Jacks complete lack of shock.

I highly suggest people on here look into medstar and dc general hospital.....

Praise Kek

It's happening!

YEAH BUT WHEN DOES THE BASS DROP

Kek

>only members of tumps team charged with conspiracy against the US (aka treason) so far
WOOOO DEMS BTFO YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN PRAISE KEK

>but if you think they can round up and arrest ~800 people without it being framed as a coup and attack on democracy

It won't look like a coup if there are AT LEAST 30% Republicans in the arrests. That sounds about right 1/3 Republicans, 2/3 Democrats. I bet this FIRST batch will be closer to 50%/50% to alleviate exactly this claim.

could you make the eye any more creepy?

you want to find a happy beautiful woman's eye, looking up into the sunny clouds

>It won't look like a coup if there are AT LEAST 30% Republicans in the arrests.
fair point, i agree to an extent. but the republicans we're talking about here is already on the side of the dems and MSM and are already established as the good goys.
>even dissenters within his own party has been arrested
>oy vey the evil fascism is unfathomable
>even his own, goyim, chimp out naow!
they will spin and spin, and western europe will believe them

A one year comparison is not too useful. Now I am wondering how to check.

I assume it's business as usual. Not such a high number. Normal number. And I'm real tired, so I better get some sleep now. You guys tired?

my only concern is
if this was evidence of something happening, wouldn't people like Clinton, Podesta, DWS etc have fled the country?

>think shit is about to hit the fan
>try to flee the country
That would confirm the suspicion against them. They're dumb but not THAT dumb.

if they left en mass sure, but you would think top brass like the Clintons would suddenly have a speech to give in Panama or something

victim body disposal

True, the top brass could probably get out, but to where?
There's not a whole lot of nations that won't extradite to the USA, and none of them are particularly pleasant places.

What if the sealed indictments are for us?

There are a lot of countries without treaties, and a lot of them are very nice if you have money
That being said, it's not like the US is above violating a nation's sovereignty to black bag a high profile wanted target

Also I doubt that the Clintons would be wanted in any of the countries in question.

Probably to get them to act and slip up. Or his target is really someone else.

>WA-W 0

It's like they're not even trying.

Only the criminal cases matter

numerals verified

actually, considering treason is punishable by death, there are a lot of western nations that don't deport people to any country they face the death penalty in
regardless, I don't think we're seeing imminent arrests level of panic
i don't doubt that they're guilty, and while I'm admittedly pessimistic about them ever going down for it, I just don't think what we're seeing now is a sign that it's about to happen.

**News flash** a recent poll said that 70% of Americans think that the MSM makes shit up out of thin air.

No one believes the MSM. Its only a circle jerking echo chamber for societal leeches

that might be the case, but in europe i'd say about 75% of people believe atleast 90% of what MSM says. in my country journos regularly site CNN as main source, it's more or less just translated CNN articles, and nobody bats an eye

Extrapolate that number out to all 94 districts, and if the ratios remain true, then you're looking at 3298 sealed indictments. It's not an exact science, but that's a lot.

If the sealed indictments were serious, these people would be leaving the country a week ago. I dont buy for one second they are just gonna let themselves get cuffed.

The dumb move would be staying.