i cried

New chapter when?

>seeing your daughter die
>worst thing ever
It's far worse to watch them suffer.

how would you know

you probably havent even kissed a girl yet

What did happen?

I have not watched it since they were forced to live together in that house.

Wait, the MCs got together and had a kid? I thought this show was going to perpetual teasing with childish romance that went nowhere until the manga got cancelled.

They fucked, had a kid while still in HS, their kid then died because they weren't gud enough.

Why are the openings for the series so damn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnqdjvhVsFM

It's pretty much confirmed in the manga that they have a kid. The anime fucked up a lot of scenes.

Basically the story is being narrated by their daughter.

How far is the anime is from the mango?

>You will never hear her sing the Ohagi Man OP again

Underpants guy is still missing. So no end of filler hell any time soon.

In the mange there is no Sae or that fucking fox thing. Go figure.

They pretty much diverged from the manga after the battle between twin stars and Yuuto. I haven't watched the most recent episodes but I assume they will get back to canon material soon. It's been filler for a while.

Kinako was introduced in latest translated manga chapter

fuuuuuuck

Damn, how canon is Sae then?

I wouldn't trade Sae-chan for the absence of that shitty fox.
0/10 shit manga.

Nevermind

Is anime material any good? Will it blend well with what happened in the anime? Would it be better if they go completely anime original since the anime original events is pretty significant?

They made a bunch of filler basara so you can throw all 'basara are dangerous' out of the window.' After it ends they may never talk about it ever again.

im stuck at episode 27 or something thank god i don't care.
They always took her directly to the frontline, pretty sure they wanted to get rid of her.

Is the anime has more filler or more original content?

It's kind of a pity this series isn't all that good. The chemistry between the two leads is pretty great. Something that is pretty rare in shonen nowadays. Usually the romance are half-baked.

I think their relationship would seem better if there hadn't been a two year timeskip inbetween in which they made pretty much no progress.

w-what the fuck

Turns out ohagi is not a balanced diet for a toddler.

It diverged in the first episode. Hell, the Yuuto battles were missing key elements for no apparent reason. That one white flash was ridiculous. Why wouldn't kids want to see cool transformations in their shounen?

>They fucked
Has Rokuro done all the work?

Well apart from fucking and I guess openly being in a relationship. They are a lot closer and they don't seem to fight at all anymore. They basically behave like a couple without being one. It's annoying as shit but it could be worse.

>their kid then died because they weren't gud enough
I don't remember this in the manga

Why is this the deadest show this season?

Didn't mean to sage

like this?

I wish that scene didn't happen

Same.

PAPA TO BENIO