Why do you white people get so upset when us people African Descent show appreciation to our Nubian-Egyptian heritage?

Why do you white people get so upset when us people African Descent show appreciation to our Nubian-Egyptian heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show pics of her naked.

>every black descends from egyptians
fuck no. Egyptians fucking hate niggers and that's right.

Because you say we should be ashamed of our European heritage. Oh and also you aren't Nubian or Egyptian, you are WEST African if you are descended from slaves.

wtf how did my screen get so dirty theres like a big shit stain on the left side of OP's post whats going on

no

I'm surprised people of Nubian-Egyptian heritage don't get offended when people of Sudanese-South African heritage try and take credit for things their ancestors didn't do.

Its like me saying my German ancestors about Rome great again.

But OP, we just want to uh...
Show our APPRECIATION of her uh...Nudian heritage. Heh.

White people have fought hard to end slavery.
It gets old hearing blacks brag about it.

>tfw no black QUEEN mommy

No one gets upset but you when everyone in his right mind tells you it's bogus.

The only thing that upsets me is that there are adults living in this world today that are that needy intellectually that they chose to believe this bullshit as a reality.

Go, make a religion of it but it will never be the truth.

>I am European
>lol please respect my heritage for the English crown. T'were I king I be

If black want to larp as Egyptians, whatever. If it spurs them on to actually attempt accomplishing something of worth as a collective, I'd be all for it. Black people giving a shit about art and architecture, farming, medicine and all the other shit that Ancient Egypt would be better than the chimping they're doing now.
Too bad it both starts and stops at "Fuck you whitey we wuz kangs n shiet".

we wuz finns n 지랄하네

because sub-saharan people don't seem to understand what that means

I double-space when I want to write a different paragraph and for it to not be connected because it's a different context. Not because I want it to be on a new line.

There is nothing wrong with being jewish.

im not gonna make an account so,

i'll take your word for it.

sure...

if you're jewish.
the problem arises when non jews are around and the jew feels the need to be jewish, like automatically raise interest rates or cut skin off baby dicks

Because, nigger, you throw a fucking fit anytime we say we’re proud of our heritage, so until you can be civilized, fuck right off and go lynch yourselves.

I want her to sit on my face.

It's a USA kind of thing. Most of their black people came from the west african coast and have nothing to do with the nubians or egypt, however in an effort to bolster their low self esteem they claim a heritage they do not actually have.

I have no problems with north east africans claiming to have something to do with the said civilizations.

Because it's absolutely fucking retarded and it would be like me taking achivement in what the Romans and Greeks did

Egyptians were white.
Case closed.

WE WUZ KANGS

Then you overuse paragraphs dipshit.
This sentence is unconnected to the previous point, but on the same topic. Just showing you how to write correctly.

On a completely different topic, why IS Reddit like that?

I want her to place her feet on my face while she jerks off my cock

I think it just comes from having negrosity rammed down our throats every which way we turn.

Honestly, it would be nice if you all stopped acting like street apes and started dressing nice and expecting proper hygiene and behavior from other blacks. In your own space, of course.

Lulu Simmons - I couldnt find any noods but I didnt really look

I like

Double

Spacing

Too!

Carry

On

Jew

user!

This is pretty gay desu

>heritage
That's like saying Mayans were white Spaniards.

>Egyptian heritage
Because you dont have any

goddamn niggers

WE

What heritage? You’re a fucking nigger.

Same reason I make fun of American slave descendants who use swahili names. Slave descendants aren't swahili or nubian or egyptian. Sheeeeeit, American tyrones have more irish blood than east african.

Your german ancestors larped as rome for a millenia

Well, Africans can always play dress up and pretend. Nothing wrong with that, but the paintings in pyramids shows that the Ancient Egyptians were not black like those found further south in Africa. The people were more olive complected than black. In fact they show these olive people seemingly over black people in their society. Blacks were slaves 5000 years ago. Not much changes.

Troll thread.
Enygtians are not nyggertians

Weren't nigs just dick washers in ancient Egypt? I thought there was historical concensus on this point

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

This WEgyptian nonsense has to stop, no scholar takes it seriously.

WE WUZ QUEEENS AND KANGS!!!!

everyone knows that gooks weren't capable of civilization

nigs and civilization don't go well together

Why is it that this photo doesn't stimulate me in any way whatsoever. Like my level of attraction to black chicks has always been 0

I would nut in her, still isnt an Egyptian though.

You were never Egyptians.
You were, are, and will always be niggers.

wat game?

Meanwhile yours took to larping as "France". Nowadays he can still be proud of his, while you need to project at him from New Algeria.

we wuz kangs muhfuga

Because not only is Egyptian an entirely different phenotype, you're all west Africans. I.E. not even the right part of the continent for intermixing with the Kush in the south.

It'd be like saying you're a Russian Tsar because some of your buddies sold you to aliens from Casablanca.

>Nubian
Nambian, get it right !

it's just pathetic. the VAST majority of blacks in the west descent from the slave coast around Benin. that's about as far away from nubia as Iceland is from Greece and I have yet to see an Icelander go "we wuz greeks n skiiiiiiit".

we wuz kankz trigger me the fuck out

stop smoking crack

It's not academically accepted that Egyptians enslaved Jews.

This shit is retarded, who the fuck wants to read a wall of text

>African Descent
is that what they call the inner city problem?

the african descent?

Nubies are x100 times civilized than AFR*cans and and amriniggers , 97% of them are modest Muslims and don't claim to be kangz , compare there houses to american ghettos and AFR*can jungles and you have a clear view of the different between civilized people and BL*acks

West African Bantus=/=Semitic Nubians