'It's revolutionary!' Barbie unveils its first ever hijab-wearing doll

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5078949/Ibtihaj-Muhammad-inspires-hijab-wearing-Barbie.html

The woman who became the first US Olympian to compete wearing a hijab now has a Barbie modeled after her—and it's the first one to wear a headscarf in the doll's 58 years of existence.

Bronze medalist and sabre competitor Ibtihaj Muhammad, 31, made headlines when she donned her hijab at the Rio Olympic games last year.

Today, she unveiled the doll Mattel made in her honor as part of its 'Shero' line dedicated to inspirational women, which also includes Ava DuVernay, Ashley Graham, who hosted the doll's debut in New York City, Misty Copeland, and Gabby Douglas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woof. That's a dude isn't it?

hijabes are so fucking ugly

>Hijab wearing
>Fencing mask
>Foil or epee
I think its just Olympic fencer Barbie.

“Barbie burka” will came together with “Ken Taliban”. He will remove her left eye and he will bring some granades and a sword.

I'm still waiting for the nudist barbie.

that Barbie looks like its going to a fencing practice

Maybe she would have gotten better than bronze if she wore the correct clothes

I am going to buy this barbie.

Then I'll remove the hijab, having my way with her hair, to defile her Islamic virtue.

Then I'll shove it up my ass.

US was cucked

based

"Pull her rope and she explodes!"

They make a fat or as they called it realistic barbie, their sales and stock took a nose dive

So now they try Muslim Barbie

People just want classic Barbies

paint it black, have ninja barbie! Throw it in the trash, make picture of nothing, still ninja, bansai!!!

I hope it puts them out of business

uhh that's a man

This. Don't expect them to go out and market this as a jihadi Barbie because even Mattel knows how toxic Islam is.

Wasn't she eliminated in the first round?

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with Muslims covering up.

that's a man

Reminder that she was knocked out of medal contention in the Olympics by a French fencer fighting with all her anger from the amount of terror attacks her country suffered that year

Funny enough, a few stories before this was reported on TV was about Hasbro possibly buying Mattel due to declining sales.

>Wears hijab for modesty.
>Has a shit ton of make up on her face.

Fucking Muslims.

Second in solo then she went and got a tie against someone for your fencing team who still managed to get bronze

She didn't win shit, she just wore a rag on her head and that's good enough?

Good, now women may actually discover that modesty is a virtue.
There is literally nothing wrong with a White Nationalist Islamic State:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party

kek

This is why Toys-R-Us went bankrupt

why not throw acid on her face instead?

seems easier than gouging an eye out

TRU has tons of shitty toys. I've gone to a few that were closing, tons of off brands and toys that haven't sold in years.

give her one of those voice windup string things where she screams allah akbar when you pull the string

>White Nationalist Islamic State:

>Ideology: Secularism
>This ideology was to be that of a Romanticized Secular Greater Syria based
Are you Shills retarded?

You're missing a grand propaganda opportunity if you don't buy these and use them in short skits. Blowing shit up, death to infidels, acid in regular Barbie's face etc etc

Can't wait for the Tranny Barbie. With that cute little cock and moustache.

How is it revolutionary to do someone's arts and crafts for them? What would be ACTUALLY revolutionary would be to give her a functional shit hole. I don't know why anyone would WANT that, but it sure would be revolutionary.

Girls don't want fencing barbies. They want to put them in dresses and let Ken bone them

I stopped shopping at TRU because I couldn't ever order shit online without the order canceling. I would call up customer service, they would "open a case," where they were supposed to look into it and call me in a day or two, and I would never hear from them again.

can the hijab be removed?

first thought in my head

only at home when allah's not looking, then the alcohol, drugs and anal sex start

Dont buy one lol if your child misuses it will be classed as hate crimes

a ken doll with tits

Here is the next Ken version with his child bride.

>Barbie is basically THE female empowerment character, aside from the basic fasion shit she basically has every high paying job on the planet
>yeah why don't we put a symbol of muslim oppression against women on her head?
No wonder Mattel is dying

s to spit on grave.

worked for them for a bit, decided i'd rather live on unemployment and never looked back.

Eye for an eye and shit. Iraqi pre-islamic laws

Good point. Mercy buckets.

>3D printing muslim barbie dolls
WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THAT CRYSTAL BALL SAM