>Heterosexuals!! On Ice

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11561521/r
karice.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/p531/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generals were a mistake.

the straightest show of the season, everyone

A beautiful one.

Hanyu has a really amazing ass. Most of the guys in skating have powerful glutes but his is just so plush.

Post het couples

why is it so firm and roud

Vote for your favourite same-sex yet hetero hug from this episode strawpoll.me/11561521/r

I want to bite his ass

My het OTPs

Fuck off, these are probably the most cancerous threads on the board right now

>generals
>filled with hamplanets and dumblr links
>3DPD posting every thread
>no actual discussion

The more I think about it the more I love the snuggling hug at the end. Victor is too cute, what a fucking miracle he is.

What the fuck, these past weeks the threads weren't so tumblr filled.

It's been like this for awhile senpai, YoI generals are pretty much just containment threads at this point.

pls contain your autism user

Do you yell at the seiyuu threads too?

>the most beautiful woman in town
>seduce prima donna
>now we have become yuri on ice

Does it trigger you?

>implying the fat prostitute isn't the one getting seduced

Already happened user.

hahaha fucking retard

c-cute

Don't delude yourself that fapping to Yuzu and shipping him with other skaters is actually related to anime and manga like seiyuus are. They also stay in threads about seiyuus, not spammed all over threads about anime series.

You arent even posting because of his extremely loose connection with the series, you just want an excuse to talk about him.

I need YOLO to drop like right now. Why must we suffer waiting?

Why do you have to spam this
>hetfags btfo xDDDD
meme? I enjoy my cute boys doing cute things shows, but this type of tumblr tier fujoposting is the worst.

>ywn be taught by a russian baba
I want to kill myself.

greater things come to those who wait user

me waiting for best boy to appear and save us

I'm triggered by the stuff this user said.
I hate all
>hehe gayz
stuff. Do you realize where you are?

excuse me this is a Heterosexual show for straights only. please fuck right off

Don't worry user, final boss JJ will arrive soon.

your tumblr is obvious user pls kindly btfo

doujins when

this makes me feel some type of way

>btfo instead of gtfo
>your tumblr is obvious

this has me craving for victorcest now

But he's already here.

I tried fixing this.

Wow, I didn't even noticed that his arm were weird.

I wish they would auto-ban tumblr filenames since you shameless hambeasts don't even try to hide it anymore. Would certainly weed out a lot of cancer.

honestly the worst part about all the posting is victor doesn't even seem like he'd go for yuri. yuri going gay for victor sure, but the other party just doesn't seem into it.

Even if I kinda agree with you the most cancerous here is you with your constant whining about the threads and the fanbase instead of talking about the show itself. Just ignore it or fuck off.

>victor doesn't even seem like he'd go for yuri

NANI

Victor/Yuuri is literally shoujo heroine self-insert tier "romance". Which is probably why all these disgusting landwhales latched onto it.

victor asked to be his boyfriend already

their love is canon

>the other party just doesn't seem into it.
Are we watching two different shows? Victor is the aggressor in this situation and is all over Yuuri.

Realistically you would wonder why a handsome world star would be interested in a nerdy looking flop but it's clearly showing that that's the case.

having flash backs to RussiaxBelarus fan arts with skinny Russia's

But who are you quoting?

I've hated Yuri since before the show started airing and I still do. Amazing.

>victor not going gay for yuri
>mr introduces himself naked victor
>mr lets sleep together victor
>mr multiple baths together victor

"your form is poor practice more (and slim down)" victor
"i want piggy's boa constrictor" victor
"girls are out of the picture" victor
"give me that tonkatsu mixture" victor
"unrepentant dick whore" victor

>implying any discussion in these threads isn't just drowned out by all the cancer after a few posts

You must be new.

>ignore it or fuck off

Suck a dick tumblrina.

for user who requested in last thread:

V: Yuu...ri, come on. Can't you listen to what your coach tells you?
Y: ... Sorry, Victor.
Arrow: Still full of vigor
V: We're done for the day! Because your stamina is really too much, Yuuri. GOODNIGHT!!
V: Look, even Makkachin says so. Woof Woof
Y: Uuhh, yeah, very cute.
Note: Tissues

I don't mind it. But I'm literally one of those people that ship everything. why limit your options when it comes to your enjoyment?

Learn to fucking type.

user why did u remind me

( ̄人 ̄) Hello. I am "Mr. Shit Threads". I am visiting threads and I do believe this one qualifies as shit, so I would like to say it is shit. That is why my name is "Mr. Shit Threads".

I knew he would be worst boy because beta MC but I'm surprised at how much worse than that they made him. He's literally just a selfish NEET "woe is me" whiny bitch. Last episode felt like I was on /r9k/ or something. If I wanted disgusting 3DPD "realistic characterization" I wouldn't be watching anime.

Victor is all but begging for the D. It's hilarious.

>people will still claim this isn't gay.

Kenji Miyamoto's interview for those who didn't see it.
karice.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/p531/

strange that I haven't seen fanarts with Russia fucking over Victor and his career.

this thread

>"it's basically containment for hambeasts"
>draws a long, hot bath in the containment facility, eagerly awaiting the next gay fanart post

eehhh he's grown on me. its the little things, like "oh yurio underestimates me" or slapping manami's butt.

Are you retarded? Just go on pixiv or twitter, you don't need Sup Forums for that.

>Victor's heart was stolen away by Yuuri.” - Ootsuka Manabu, MAPPA producer for Yuri!!! on Ice regarding Yuuri's Onsen on Ice performance. (Spoon)

I'm so sorry user I just I've been thinking it since seeing victor in long hair with his sweats on.

Why is he all "woe is me" he's ranked what like 6th in the world? That's pretty darn good and there are people who would kill for that. It's just annoying. But at the same time I don't mind him because he still has some charm to him somehow.

>are you retarded
>unironically asking if tumblrinas are retarded or not

wew

that fandom is basically dead at this point. Everyone left are 25+ and live that life as a secret shame.

He's coming soon with his doggo.

I was talking about the guy who's whining. There's got to be something keeping him here.

Gross

Is Maccachin a good boy or a girl?

Good boy. He seems very affection and is probably best boy.

He doesn't care about anything else but his own feelings. He's a pro athlete, had family and fans supporting him the entire time but still manages to feel sorry for himself and cry in a bathroom stall because "muh confidence" and almost quit skating altogether as well. The only reason he gave his biggest supportive fan Minami the time of day was because Victor told him to. The only reason he does anything in this show is because his "great idoru" Victor is there and the worst part is he doesn't even give a shit about Victor himself either. He wants him to stay as his perfect idol because he's too much of a sad sack of shit to do things on his own unless his fantasy Victor is cheering him on. He didn't give a fuck about his fans or his family. It's all about him and his confidence issues. and his fantasy Victor by extension.

Literally the cliche "my life is shit because my feelings even though I have everything already" selfish whiny teenager shit.

>cold air hits
>"mm, my lips are kind of chapped"
>mfw

That's how real people with extreme confidence issues actually are though

It's a realistic depiction of an /r9k/ poster sure, but there's a reason those people have a bad rep. No one likes "woe is me" faggots who whine about their first world problems and they get called out on their bullshit all the time.

I want China to win Thai!

That's not who he is now, though?

What kind of overinvested retard feels such vitriolic hatred for a mostly decent guy with realistic character flaws this early in the series?

I am genuinely baffled by how angry people in these threads get that a character isn't a perfect angel from the start. He's self centered, not a villain.

Well of course it's irrational, that's kind of the point. It's not like someone in that situation is doing it deliberately.

He already won though unless he gets cucked to death.

because of his idol Victor. So praiseworthy.

He's a shit character with a shit personality. The only overlyinvested person is you for trying to downplay his retardation like he's such a deep great character that you need to get so defensive over.

is there anything better than going to a thread and seeing Sup Forums being raped by tumblr again

He has to pick up some tips from Victor.

I'm not watching this show until the fat boy kisses the russian.

>write a whole paragraph analyzing the nuances of a superficially nice character's personality flaws
>claim he's a shit character

>it's not like he's doing it deliberately

You're right, he's just naturally a self-centered self-pitying shitter seeing as he has no fucking reason to complain with family, friends and fans always supporting him and being a pro athlete. but I guess none of that matters because "muh feelings"

He sounds like a father here.

my sentiments echo yours, user

>he's not shit he's just FLAWED
>such 10/10 characterization so realistic pulled right from some Nipponese NEET losers blog

Yuurifags are the new Rinfags confirmed.

Who hurt you, user?

do you ever use your brain or nah

Victor will encompass all forms of love for Yuuri including strorge.

>He's self centered, not a villain.
Because villain of this show is Victor. Yuuri will be thoroughly mephistopheled by him and forced to grow healthy personality from scratch.