How ass burned is Canada right about now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2017/08/03/dont-worry-about-canada-trump-says-in-leaked-transcript-we-dont-even-think-about-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IgQFFa-8Zuk
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
youtu.be/Y_Bsr3ZPvKU
youtu.be/1QLSViytsl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask bombardier and airbus stupid cuck. it doesnt mean much for cuckoldry when you sell your daughter to Jewner and lose her to Trudope as well

Trudeau loves getting his ass burned.

he should think about his deficit instead. and his no wall. lots of fuck all though

Canadians dont even think about Canada tbqhfam

>being so ass burned that you reply twice
show leaf

It is a waste of time to dedicate any time to Trudeau while he is self immolating. United States will care about Canada again once they uncuck themselves.

he does kinda look like fidel.

I see you're using the new Canadian flag

Our country is a non-entity and always has been. We're like the bird that cleans the hippos mouth at best. And having Trudeau in power while the US is re-finding their ballsack was probably the worst possible thing for us.

kek, going to save this for future run-ins with the leaf

He looks so lonely.

i wish he would call them dog fuckers.

burgers yet prove to consider no one their ally other than Israel and Saudis, more news at 11

>LARPing as an uber-leftie to reveal the hypocrisy and unsustainability of liberalism thus turning future generations away from liberal politics

Is Trudeau /ourguy/?

it's real too, trump is the supreme bantz master

thestar.com/news/world/2017/08/03/dont-worry-about-canada-trump-says-in-leaked-transcript-we-dont-even-think-about-them.html

>talk a bunch of shit all time
>gay as fuck giga-progressive SJW PM
>b-but we are ur allies!!

state-sponsored MSM is doing rapid damage control after his trip to the Philippines atm

>that picture

Wow, never thought I'd ever feel empathy towards Trudeau. I mean he deserves it more than anything but fuck, that pic is still heavy.

I've often asked myself these past few years, can some of these insane libcucks actually be living out an Andy Kaufman style parody designed to portray themselves in the most ridiculous way possible?

They don't have senses of humor, but could this just be an act?

It'd be comforting to believe this is true, it would humanize lefties a little imho.

If you grew up in Canada, you'd know that very few of us have the capacity to even be bothered by how little we matter. As a nation, we're content to be forgotten about. So, ass burned? Are you kidding? We think about Canada as often as you do.

What an atrocious sentence structure. Clearly you're one of those faggot French leafs who hates speaking English.

Wait, is this the same phone call that Nieto and the media insisted never happened?

It is the Castro blood inside him taking over.

Expect purge soon.

the little guy doesn't know exactly what he's doing, just that he needs to keep doing it

funny thing is, any one of the shitposters on this board has a better resume than he does, and is probably much better qualified to lead canada even if they never even think about it

That would imply the dogs aren't tops.

How long until Germany changes their flag to the rainbow?

What are Timbits?

>talk a bunch of shit all time
you as well, like in any healthy relationship
>gay as fuck giga-progressive SJW PM
yet he's doing nothing to hurt the US while Trump wants to rape us with NAFTA
>muh allies
better than you've ever been to us

Donut holes.

donut holes? your dunkins call them munchkins

Filipinos to Justin: oh hey, you're Canadian right, you wanna just take this trash of yours back with you, OK, thanks big guy

"madmen_elevator_scene.jpg"

My fucking sides

Really? Soon Canada will be the Philippines 2.0. They care greatly.

Fucking cringe. I can't believe this autistic faggot is our prime minister.

It's not just one isolated incident, either.

He is actively shunned by other world leaders and even minor functionaries.

>watched video again
>notice trump actually patted him on his ass
holy fuck

Oh my fucking god. I couldn't even finish that video. I'm an awkward fuck too but even I'm not this bad. I would feel pity towards him but then i remember how he has destroyed Canada and i hate him again and glad this happened to him.

Who thinks about Canada anyway?
Québec est l'exception.

I actually did grow up in Canada and this could not be farther from the truth. Canadians get insanely butt blasted whenever anyone says anything bad about Canada or suggests in some way that Canada is not nearly as relevant or important as they think it is.

>inb4 NZ is even less relevant lmao xD
Yes but that is the way we like it and we are quite content to keep it that way. Canadians on the other hand are like the little kids who want to sit at the adult table at thanksgiving and are constantly pestering their parents to let them. Nothing more embarrassing than a Canadian who thinks his country is important.

A fucking leaf. This leaf was the way.

... and the truth, and the life.

WE ARE A REAL COUNTRY PLEASE RESPECT US

Meme magic + syrup sorcery

Is that why he never shuts up about NAFTA?

Please think about Canada!

Why would we do that? SJW and LGBT culture isn't even a thing here. Until this year gays weren't even allowed to marry.

GOOD! Maybe soon Trudeau's hair will start to fall out and look like the guy who raised him.

SHOW YOUR L;EAF

YES! YESSS!!! FUCK YOU, CANADA! BETA KEK NATION!

This is so incredibly true. Every Canadian I've ever met has stressed that without their intervention in WW2 the allies would have been decimated

These posts are sadly mostly true. We were once a great country, for a short time. But now we are crumbling into nothing and it fucking kills me. I desperately hope we can turn things around in the next couple of years...

I'd prefer it more if we didn't keep getting cucked by australia

pls respect the leaf

>cucked by australia
in what way?

It was cute when Macron sidled up, when Trudeau does it it's just pathetic.

That pic always gets good responses.

Every way.

It was one of the few non-white guilt things taught to us in school.

Please be kind

You were never a real country, look up The Royal Power Of Dissolution. The Queen can end you with the stroke of a pen, without your consent.

As a leaf stripe posting, I love my Country's history and traditional values, but hate what its become. Canada is a progressive cesspool going nowhere fast.

???

Fake news.
>Well, Canada is no problem — do not worry about Canada, do not even think about them,” Trump said after Pena Nieto made reference to the “three countries” that are part of NAFTA. “That is a separate thing and they are fine and we have had a very fair relationship with Canada. It has been much more balanced and much more fair. So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them.”

He's clearly ripping Mexico, not Canada.

what a little attention whore

Kek. Nobody gives a fuck about Canada.

>be australian
>wake up next to me sistah
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get skin cancer because no ozone
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all my petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the majesitc irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on my way
>shitpost hard on Sup Forums all day so can afford to pay my internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>head home for the day
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of my ping instead
>finally get home, 1 bedroom 0 bathroom granny flat, 2.5 million AUD
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was mine all along
>cry myself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die

Literally looking like an autist at a party.
>They don't want to hear about my next pride costume I put so much work into.
>They forgot my pronouns.
>my feet hurt.

This is a really dumb argument and you should feel dumb for saying it.

le-leaf

hopefully that mega quake hits vancouver and kills all the immigrant population. we need a cleanse. did you see those greedy fucks last january taking all the salt?

Turdeau is such a joke.

Are you guys still bitter over that underhand pitch or whatever it was

It's literally true, look it up. You should be ashamed for knowing so little about your fellow Commonwealth member "nation."

road salt has all kinds of nasty shit in it, did they eat it?

kek

> My feet hurt
> This railing is uncomfortable
> Im hungry
> Trump is speaking too loud
> Why doesn't anyone want to hear me talk about feminism
> I wish I was at home smoking weed

Canada is USA's homebound, crippled little brother.

idk maybe. we were all out of salt and some how we came up with enough for everyone to have like a hand full. but the fucking chinese population showed up with 10 gallon buckets and just swarmed when the white folk said form a line.

youtu.be/Y_Bsr3ZPvKU

youtu.be/1QLSViytsl0

this is why chinese tourists are banned from buffets and other exhibits.

To me that must be the best thing, the guy gets in on a (LGBTQ+China+Islam+Poo) progressive ticket BUT DUDE WEED TOO, then within what, a week, says LOL ACKCHEWALLY no weed!

Hahaha, the maple flavored salt which flowed.

i never saw this, holy fuck

it's like a pack of zombies going for the warm blooded

lmaoooo

It's a lie though. You always think about us.

>Healthcare
>Our low gun crime
>our cuisine

You are literally obsessed with us.

It's not that I don't know about it you mong. It's that in 2017, Royal Prerogative is symbolic/traditional -- if the Queen ever did dissolve Parliament then Parliament would just be like "yeah nah"

You put a god damned leaf on your flag.

Pretty sure they wouldn't, she dissolved Australia a while back.

>our cuisine
wut?

>our cuisine

Kek. Well baited, Comrade Leaf.

Your healthcare is shit. You almost killed molymene

>Our low gun crime
Everybody brings up Japan in those discussions, not Canada. Or if it's a "white" country, it's Britain, Australia, or Sweden, depending on the narrative. I have rarely if ever seen Canada mentioned in gun control debates.

>our cuisine
Literally only Tim Horton's gets mentioned, and that's only applicable to the few northern states that have them. Tim Horton's is less well known in the US than Whataburger, and Whataburger is in just like 10 states.

>Rainbow Leaf suddenly appears

>We were once a great country, for a short time. But now we are crumbling into nothing and it fucking kills me.

Leaf Expat / Leaf-in-exile here.

Canada never was a great country. It was only great as a part of the British Empire.

With the 1960s era abolition of Britishness in Canada, the illusion of greatness collapsed.

Trudeau is a bottom bitch and a small guy.