Brit/pol/- My ancestor :) edition

>Parliament to have final say on the Brexit deal (Implying they wouldn't anyway)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/parliament-to-have-final-say-on-brexit-deal-david-davis-announces

>Acid Attacks are now a part and parcel of night life
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41973161

>Pakis are still the scum of the earth
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078605/I-m-disgusted-admits-man-left-note.html

>Diamonds aren't forever £1m of Jewels stolen
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/13/suitcase-containing-1m-of-jewellery-stolen-from-train-luggage-rack

>Micheal Gove and Boris Johnson's Brilliant Idea - (Send a Letter to may saying go Hard or go Home)
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/michael-gove-and-boris-johnson-send-secret-brexit-letter-to-may

>May faces a devastating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>Boris Johnson says sorry for 'mistake' over jailed Briton in Iran
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/13/boris-johnson-says-sorry-for-mistake-jailed-briton-iran-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptITJxD9muo
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/14/eu-citizens-become-british-non-eu-spouses-live-with-them-court
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078839/Theresa-arrives-Lord-Mayor-s-Banquet.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41980459
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41982029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Asian-prepared tea so much better than Anglo-prepared?

Man who left note slagging off ambulance is Muslim? Never would have guessed.

Because British culture has been watered down by Americanised globalism to the point that it is now rarely seen in any form other than plastic flag waving or its equivalent.

>Diamonds aren't forever
kek
how did he get away with storing them undetected in Birmingham, that's the real question

Anyone want a 40p Freddo?

This doesn't factor in the cost of product materials or Labour, it's trying to make out the price increase is entirely cynical.

May is such a fucking embarrassment holy shit.

I hope all you fuckers that voted for her are happy. If this was Corbyn who was currently ballsing up brexit, sacking ministers left and right and blaming Russia for it we'd never hear the end of it on here

no one here voted for her
they all went back to r*ddit after the election

I couldn't access this thread for a while

spies?

same here, three threads suddenly said they were deleted but came back

I heard Theresa May will call another election on Friday.

bullshit

How do we reverse the Americanisation of our country? I heard someone saying “awesome” the other day. Awful.

awesome is not an americanism if used in the right context

i.e. "did you see the size of that tree? it was awesome"

We'd have to LARP as Norks.

It's not...

“That’s awesome, dude!” is exactly what they said.

>no.1 brand is pg tips
>coffee is more popular than tea
Hmm...

AAAAARGH

That's because poor people are either too lazy to make tea or are to stupid to taste a good tea.

Brit/pol/ btfo by Adam Smith institute.

fuck animenonces

>incel weeaboo

Good morning, have a nigger getting knocked out for your viewing pleasure.
youtube.com/watch?v=ptITJxD9muo

I literally don't understand the point this tweet is trying to make

knees weak
top lips sweaty
the dossier's heavy
the people regret electing her already
mom's spaghetti
she keeps on forgetting what they wrote down
the crowds slightest whisper drowns her out
it's time to quit, over. now.

>poor people
Quit LARPing, just because you're artisan Indian ball sweat stewing club only samples the best on their bi-monthly gatherings, doesn't mean the majority of Brits also do.

adam smith is a bong institution making fun of you (((alt right))) anglos
it's a parody of Trump

I'm scared lads.

Labour will tear right through the Conservatives in the event of a snap election and if they don't muster up the numbers, the leftists will pile on top of each other to create some monstrosity.

Getting btfo by guy verhofstadt

Truly, the creator of this "infograph" must be a real sage to predict the future 'real' prices of factors of production.

>£2.50 for a Freddo by 2022
Thanks Brexidiots!

Don't worry lad, it doesn't matter who wins, we always lose.

frogs out

They're "facts" lad, the authors speculative opinions are "facts", it's clearly labeled.

Well they won't call a snap election then

kek

Did you know that by 2030 Toblerones will contain no chocolate and instead be nothing but a cardboard box and will cost £8 each (excluding inflation, which would put them at £12)

If only there was some way to stop theme from providing low quality goods that no one would want to buy.
If only there was some way they could be held accountable, maybe via their profits, for such unscrupulous trading.
Damn it, why is the nature of supply and demand so unfair! Why can't the consumer vote with their purchasing power somehow!

>all these deluded remainiacs think that the vote will be on whether or not Brexit is happening
>actually its whether or not they agree to the final deal or no deal

top kek

I really fucking hope there is no deal and the EU gets absolutely BTFO.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/14/eu-citizens-become-british-non-eu-spouses-live-with-them-court

>European court says Home Office was wrong to deny permanent residency to Algerian husband of British-Spanish citizen

the state of this """"country""""

anglo/10

I just hope to god the Brexit actually happens.

It is futile. You, and the rest of the British public, will still be buying "chocolate bars" when the purchase of each unit bears the cost of an entire life time of indentured servitude and when the product contained within wrapper contains nothing more than xenophobia manifest. Why didn't the greedy capitalists think years ago of charging infinite pounds for absolutely nothing? They're about as stupid as the general public (excluding me).

Keithposting is patriotic.

whats with all the lefties thinking that Russia is going to invade the West?

This, remainers are actually, properly, fucking retarded lmao

May has fallen for the "RUSSIANS" meme

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078839/Theresa-arrives-Lord-Mayor-s-Banquet.html

Why is it only a crime when Russia does it?

Did you not join in your daily two minutes of hate this morning?
Remember we're at war with Russia.
>despite allying with them during previous wars
>but that was back when we were at war with Germany
>Germany is our friend now

I would smash her though. With a bag on her head.

Oh Nige what are you doing..

A B S O L U T E N E C T A R

Because they're a really good distraction. Popular consensus on Russia is stuck in the Cold War, it's all rough blokes in overcoats spiriting you away to the gulag and moustachioed generals prepping nuclear strikes, so when they trot out the narrative of the sinister Russian intelligence web, people still buy it. This means any time something goes off-plan, just blame it on Russia and everyone will go, "oh, well if it's THEIR fault, that's okay."
Corruption exposed? Oh, the Russians made it up, not out fault
The bad guy wins the election? Russians rigged it, it doesn't count
Discontented people start expressing their discontent? They're Russian pawns, they're trying to undermine us, none of /our guys/ feel that way
Gorbachev wanted to deprive us of an enemy when the USSR collapsed. Well, he failed, and failed miserably.

I just don't find a paunch to be a turn-on, personally

I did wonder if someone would intervene, although it was a bit of a sucker punch.

I havent seen you in ages stormfagleaf

He's been on a roll recently, BASED CIVIC

>First ever barbie with hijab announced
>Lefties are praising it for being tolerant instead of complaining about a barbie wearing a symbol of oppression

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
How can they not see the hypocrisy?

>soros
american pandering
the propper way of saying it is
> A UNHOLY ALLIANCE
>OF LEFTISTS
>CAPITALISTS
>AND ZIONIST SUMPREMICISTS

>tfw you're not allowed to play with it unless you have a Ken doll to supervise her

>Nige is controlled o-

fucking kek

Wtf I like nige again now!?

>One eye on the street, one eye on the pakis

More like
>One eye on the street, one eye on Ramjeet

The State of Lolbertarians

Incel weaboos BTFO forever

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41980459
>Record numbers of illegal puppies are being smuggled across the Channel into the UK ready for the "Christmas trade".
>The pups are found in "shocking conditions", with severe health issues.
Fucking Continentals

It’s true. Soros is low hanging fruit at this stage. Nige still licks Jew arse.

Soros is the Civic way of saying the Jews

international finance is the better civic way of saying jews

who /caught a cold/ here?

i'm dying lads, nose is fucked, head is fucked, throat is fucked. Feel like i've just had 3 rounds with Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris

hopefully this karenpost cheers you up

So basically, EU citizens have been given favourable treatment by an EU court. Kind of highlights why we need to leave.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41982029

>From June 2016 to 2017, there were 16,158 crimes in London involving powered-two-wheel vehicles, up from 5,145 in 2016.
Just two weeks ago the Met revealed plans to reduce the number of crimes carried out on scooters in London.

When are high capacity assault scooters going to be banned?

>the ebin blackpillers ITT saying what they've always said about the Tory Party stopping Brexit

You've always been wrong brit/pol/. Remember the spastics in this thread saying this shit are the same retards who thought it was possible for UKIP to gain 30 seats in 2015 and possibly have Farage as PM. They don't understand how the system works because they're either children or very ill informed people

JUST STUBBED MY TOE LADS

BREXITEERS BTFO
RACISTS BTFO
BRIT/POL/ BTFO!!!!

The vast majority of people who ride scooters are trash, I am in favour of banning them.

t. greggs racist

yeah it's our fault for voting Tory and hoping we'd get a hard brexit, fucking retard.

Do you want fries with that "shit that never happened?"

Also the bloke clearly asked for a white doctor, he never specified that they needed to be English.

My mother worked for the NHS too. Ethnic doctors everywhere, understaffed everyday , forced to work over for free everyday, arrogant, lazy ethnic nurses who refused to work with certain individuals on a regular basis. The third world needs to leave, let's educate and train our own native stock to fill these positions

No thats the leftist way of saying the jews. That and the "Bourgeoisie"

this
pikeys are allways blasting there shitty lexmotos at 2 am down my estate

don't you talk about r mosley like that

Haven't been to Greggs in quite some time desu lad

go bite charlotte's thumb

Vote UKIP!

who?

They're done mate, time to move on.

Just watched the Theresa May speech on Russia. Are we in a Second Cold War?

nah, global warming

Seriously though, you could have confused that speech from one in the 1970s

I hope so, Cold War years were comfy.

>imminent threat of nuclear obliteration

Yeah, comfy

>Implying nuclear obliteration isn't exactly what we need to fix humanity