/OS/ Operation Swedistan #4

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Ideally we get Tumblr to do our dirty work for us. Post as much as you can about the 'Hidden meaning' of the Swedish flag and how it is promoting genocide and fueling Hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk&list=RD6f4DT0jh0Vk
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously, enough with this kamikazi-mission. I want the crosses to stay, and you don't know who you are dealing with here britbong-man.

go fix your own police-state instead

Thank God a new thread

This isn't about removing the cross. You don't understand the Psy-Op. It will never be changed, but the idea is to create a movement of SJW's foaming at the mouth demanding that it is changed, thus showing the world how easily a culture can be destroyed by Islam.

This is about fixing all of europe. Sweden is just a piece in the chess game.

The flag will be fine
You will be fine

OP is right you cúck, if you want shit to kick off you need to force the normies hand.

It isn't about changing the flag.
The flag will not be changed.
It is about creating a movement of SJW's and Cucks foaming at the mouth demanding that a European flag be changed to an Islamic crescent.

A mass redpilling event showing that Liberalism can and does lead to foreign invaders destroying your country.

original post said it failed but didn't.
My bad, for whatever reason Sup Forums is suddenly making it difficult for me to post but only about Operation Swedistan

This game is of delusion.
That's our nature, to believe and be motivated by illusions (which is normal for such complex organisms to develop philosophy)
And he who controls the illusion, controls the world.
shame, the average person learns the hard way.
We play with our illusions and we have become exeptionally good at it.
This is a harsh truth to realise but that's the only way some times.

>A mass redpilling event showing that Liberalism can and does lead to foreign invaders destroying your country.

But why the hell does it have to be Sweden? You are FAR worse than Sweden. They are cucked HARD in the cities, but their rural areas are still quite based.
You on the other hand, are fully disarmed, 100% demoralized and have completely fucked up sets of teeth.

Why don't you lads just make BREXIT actually happen instead of fucking up Scandinavia?

Because we value our flags to a large extent in the UK. Even the hardest of Liberals wouldn't dare utter a word about changing the Union Jack.
Every European nation is cucked with the exception of Poland possibly.

You still don't understand.
Nothing will happen to your flag,
It isn't personal.
It is just a believable scapegoat

Swedes don't care about things like this, it's more likely to take off in the UK.

Nordcucks are scared that it will actually work.

It won't, that isn't the plan. Nothing will happen to your country or your people and it isn't about getting Swedish people involved either. It is about getting SJWs and Libcucks from every western country involved in demanding a flag change. Constitutionally, your flag can't be changed so chill out. It is just about creating a movement demanding it so that they can show their true colours on the world stage.

We will have to test it to truly know!

Petitions have no effect here like it does in America or Western Europe. I don't care about the flag.

bump for prospective memetic skirmishes

You know what might work though, to create some sort of Atheist flag, since 99% of the people would agree on that. But not from some Reddit tier petition, but from a political party suggestion.

Oh my god.

Look. The petition isn't about actually sending it to the government. It will never be sent to the government. It is about appealing to SJW hivemind by showing them that a petition has x thousand supporters already. It lends credibility to the movement and is also an indication of its support to be shared on Tumblr etc. 'X Thousand people have already signed this petition to remove racist flag, get onboard!!'

I know it doesn't have an effect on government policy. I am not retarded.

tumblr will do the work.
You have no idea how much power the mass has.
we want it to spread like virus and though (((them))), it will.
**test for spoiler mode**

Remember to take advantage of the amount of atheists in Sweden. Try to attack any argument via stating that Christianity is an outdated religion, and is not representative of Swedish values. Do not go straight into trying to change the flag to an Islamic one, do a gradual change by using atheists, then afterwards, appeal to emotion via making statements such as "Sweden stands with the most oppressed minority on earth!"

By this evening it will have 1k supporters or more. We've already got over 600 in 12 hours. That is the beginning of phase two, sharing it on Tumblr and Twitter, yes. If it already has enough support, it will take off like a rocket on the normie platforms.

I will keep raising the vote threshold on the petition to be 1k higher than it already is once we are over 1000. It gives the illusion that it is close to being sent to the government (never will be)

>recent signer :
>Ahmed, Sweden

kek

just imagine it happens as we predict and they unironicly change it

>christianity is outdated
Okay.

The problem at hand is that continental europeans like you don't understand the slowness of the north. Are you George Soros? Do you have equivalent money/connections? If not, tough luck.

I know, right? I can't believe we still have such a shameful hate symbol on our flag. But I think a star of David would be more appropriate, (((they))) control Sweden after all.

Like I said. It isn't even Swedes we are going to be using for this. It is every SJW in the western world we want be demanding Sweden change its flag thus exposing the fact that they will literally bend over and take warm sandnigger juice in the name of pretending not to be racist.

The current flag of the Christian cross is already proof of that

They're Swede's. They won't even wait for the petition to reach the full amount of signatures before they brand anyone without the new flag as racist.

Reminds me of the flag that was proposed for Iraq right after the US invasion.

>svens getting all asspained about this
>not realising that is literally the intended effect of this campaign

The only point is to rustle enough of your countrymens jimmies to get people openly opposing it, that's all

Sweden needs more diversity.

Swedes also value their Flag. It isn't a believable Scapegoat in the slightest.

I think this is hilarious, it has IOTBW-levels of meme potential. You're doing god's work OP.

literally Nigger Ukrainian with muzzie flag

>Recent signers all typical muslim names from non-euro countries
The proxy is beyond obvious, kek.

We can also make this flag more neutral.
>In order not to offend minorities

We can totally shill that.

Current plan:
>create petition
>spam to lefties
>let lefties and sock accounts provoke butthurt from swedes

We could probably go a level deeper into the psyop and uses right wingers to provoke the leftists into provoking normies

>This thread

Wow, your Swedish is shit. Go back to SFI Kemal.

signed good luck

This was done by a Fingolian brother.
Care to translate? Besides, it's more shillable.
People are gonna say:
>Aww, look at this muslim. He's trying to write in Swedish. That's so wonderful. Multiculturalism works. Yay.

Bump

I can't wait to see this take off. Those pathetic lib cuck SJW are so hungry for anything that proves their point. Definitely gonna take the bait.

Fair point, it does look endearing.

BTW, while Swedish is a compulsory subject in Finland, most people resent having to learn it and Swedish fluency levels vary considerably. (There's also a minority of Finnish-Swedish who have Swedish as their native language.)

REMEMBER!

>YOU CAN VOTE UNLIMITED TIMES
YOU CAN VOTE UNLIMITED TIMES
>YOU CAN VOTE UNLIMITED TIMES

THE 1000'th HAS TO BE SOME IBRAHIM OR MOHAMMED!!!

Thing is, if it takes off it will work.

Swedens leftists is just fucking crazy and will do anything to not be "racist"

How does the fucking page take your info?

bump and don't forget to make flyres and a write up for TUMBLR so we can spread it on there and let the lefties run with it just imagine how many signatures we can get once Tumblr gets hold of this petition.

So here is the main write up we can use for the flyres that we make to post on Tumblr with fake accounts disguised as lefties. use the write up and add it to your flyres along with a link to the petition.

make the lyres look legit with pics and anything you think will work

The Swedish flag is a constant reminder of our dark and oppressive past. Refugees and migrants are forced to live under its Christian Cross; a symbol of the Crusades and the slaughter of millions of innocent Islamic lives in Sweden's past that makes them feel unwelcome and unsafe. Sweden should be a safe space for everyone.

The rise of Extremist Far‐Right movements, emboldened by the flag of Christianity and 'whiteness', only further necessitates this change.

As our outdated national symbol gradually becomes the banner of Xenophobic and racist extremist groups, we must think into the future. A future of peace, understanding and tolerance.

Our proposition is, to show our unity with the religion of peace and to make our home a home and a safe environment for all, that we replace our symbol of an oppressive past with the Holy symbol of Islam. No longer would far‐right extremists feel that their country caters to their extreme and genocidal ideologies.

The cross is only representative of Christians while the moon not only represents our solidarity with Islam but is also a part of nature. The moon and stars represent a universal culture of beauty and resistance to fascism and intolerance.

It is time for Sweden to become an international country, a beacon of tolerance and understanding.

BUMP
THIS IS GREAT
WE NEED TO GET MUSLIMS ON BOARD WITH THIS ONE
PROPAGATE ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK

EVERYONE USE THIS WRITE FOR YOUR FLYRES ON TUMBLR

The Swedish flag is a constant reminder of our dark and oppressive past. Refugees and migrants are forced to live under its Christian Cross; a symbol of the Crusades and the slaughter of millions of innocent Islamic lives in Sweden's past that makes them feel unwelcome and unsafe. Sweden should be a safe space for everyone.

The rise of Extremist Far‐Right movements, emboldened by the flag of Christianity and 'whiteness', only further necessitates this change.

As our outdated national symbol gradually becomes the banner of Xenophobic and racist extremist groups, we must think into the future. A future of peace, understanding and tolerance.

Our proposition is, to show our unity with the religion of peace and to make our home a home and a safe environment for all, that we replace our symbol of an oppressive past with the Holy symbol of Islam. No longer would far‐right extremists feel that their country caters to their extreme and genocidal ideologies.

The cross is only representative of Christians while the moon not only represents our solidarity with Islam but is also a part of nature. The moon and stars represent a universal culture of beauty and resistance to fascism and intolerance.

It is time for Sweden to become an international country, a beacon of tolerance and understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk&list=RD6f4DT0jh0Vk
>MFW

Wow, didn't know that it was compulsory.

You sure is a good idea?

BUMP for Islam

Sure it is

ok, which one of you did this.

The tards wanted Dannebrog removed from our folketingssal (hall of congress) some because of the cross, some because of the way was draped and dominated the hall reminded of nazi Germany.
They were soon put in their place.
And Håkan, don't worry, the flags stay the way the are. The tards will never be able to agree on a new one.
The rapefugees welcome ones (and the rapefugees) will want something like OPs, the more advanced mentally ill ones will want something like pic related (I need to go out in the world now, but any user, fell free to finish the cleanup and use it for meme purposes)

It was an easy solution and it was written very well.

At the same time, while pretending to be a SJW promoting this, other accounts of right wing leaning profiles should complain underneath, so that when sjws see it, they'll feel forced to rally for this retarded new flag

think the news will pick this up in sweden?

its sure to cause some outrage in sweden, i know a few swedes, they won't like this one bit.

Bamp

Here is my Flyer I made feel free to spread it on Tumblr with your fake lefty accounts.

Could you make the flag resolution higher? Also, there seems to be a problem with the text, I think.

Far (square) Right

Looking at a flag with a crescent moon and a star = the peace and serenity of looking at the beautiful natural night sky

Looking at a flag with a cross = the absurdity of looking at a flag with a man-made implement used to torture people to death.

PEACE!

>just pretend you want the flag
>what could possibly go wrong
>it will be great
eternal anglo strikes again

Absolutely. We need accounts with pictures of bald men and full on Neo-Nazi material defending the flag. This will be the final incitement the left needs to want to take down the flag.

Niice

It looks way better man, thank you for your hard work.
This is totally doable!!

USE THIS ONE INSTEAD

Make the link shorter, nobody is going to type all that shit

I don't know how but if someone can do it and give the link to me I'll re edit the flyer.

NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

We are close to entering stage two.
Once the petition reaches 1k+ signatures we need to simultaneously take it to Twitter, promoting the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Anyone with pseudonym accounts, report for duty. Cum King needs you.

Just enjoy my Islamic viking friend, it may wake up your country once and for all. (Or destroy it)

Hey Sven just you wait till this explodes all over tumblr :p

It's kind of mean. But it's funny. Sorry swedes bro.

wow that meme went real fast this time

SWEDEN YES!

>David goldberg
I lost it

WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A SHORT URL LINK OUT OF THIS SO I CAN USE IT ON THE FLYER ???

I used Google but ideally the link should be eyecatching like savesweden.org or something but i dont know how to make custom one

Yeah it needs to grab attention I'm sure someone on here knows ???

It's time, Sven

Swedens struggled long enough, time to throw it into the water and see if it sinks or swims

Bitly my dude

Can people not share the link as text below the image? Good idea shortening it though. Idk if we have the kind of (((Soros))) teir funding necessary to create a savesweeden domain name.

Be careful, boise, in Swedinstan, they might actually take this seriously and do it.

If Sweden is that far gone then there was nothing we could do to save it anyway, let it serve as an example to wake up the rest of Europe

I don't think even the Swedes would actually do this though

It's for your own good.

This petition really goes well it seems

Not the most fancy but you can use some online free servers

Listen up!
Does anyone here have Tumblr accounts or is anyone here willing to create an account to spread this to the leftists? We are entering stage two.

Other roles required for this operation:
Someone willing to infiltrate leftist groups on facebook to share the images

People with twitter accounts ready to get the hastag trending and to tweet it to notable leftist public figures

The white race needs you.
Please report to battlestations

That's a great idea actually!

Is that a QR link to the petition?
(not on a mobile rn)
If so, bravo.

They will take one for the team, no big deal.

Sometimes i feel sorry for the swedes, they are nice people, and everyone around is bullying them

Its a QR to a shortened URL via tiny.cc but 4chin thinks it's spam so I can't post the actual URL