Farage calles out Soros/The Open Society

Farage calles out Soros/The Open Society

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Regner
express.co.uk/news/world/879236/Germany-Russia-Molotov-Ribbebtrop-Pact-Angela-Merkel-Nikolai-Pavlov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why has farage gone full 1488 recently. are the deep state trying to discredit his previous work?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

BLUMPF FOR IMPLEAAACH

Just a few days ago he was praising Israel and Priti Patel's visit - "they are a country that needs all the help they can get".

Haven't been following /britpol/ much. Does Farage have a lot of support in Britain? Would be nice having one of /ourguy/'s call out the Jews and see a bunch of people agree with him.

achmed detected

NIGEL FARAGE RAPED ME

OMG ME TOO

Foreign policy is different than Domestic policy. A leader would praise a country run by the devil itself if he believes there is something to gain from it.

ABSOLUTE

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>Literally sameposting
The absolute state of leafcucks

>following /britpol/

Don't bother, it's full of tripfags, LARPers and an excessive amount anime posters now.

Was amazing from the Brexit vote to about February, went downhill since, rapidly.

>Farage

Does get a lot of support, but many of us are disappointed in him from becoming a DJ fag now, I can understand why he did, but still, this country needs him in politics more than ever.

I like Are Nige as much as the next guy but he's pro-Israel, that's a fact.

What is there to gain from Israel? They keep everything they have to themselves (which is nothing useful except blackmail information) and anything you give them they sell to someone else.

big deal

>but many of us are disappointed in him from becoming a DJ fag now, I can understand why he did, but still, this country needs him in politics more than ever.
thats what I was thinking. theresa may? who the fuck is that, why not prime minister farage?

3:28 Eva Braun still recovering....

test

It is a big deal, they aren't our allies.

Its mostly about having influence in the region at this point. The only other country we have in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia and their sphere of influence.

Farage is killing it. Hit it right on the nail. What he is saying makes full sense though, investigate all corruption not just that which makes it to the news. That woman's question backfired so badly. Kill em Farage, kill em

Germanic autistic subhumans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Regner

muslim logic

Damn she's even more cute without the face paint on. Can barely focus on the wins at this rate. Wew!

Abos. Just can't reason with them. Go back to siphoning petrol you thoughtless emu-fucker.

Soros whore.

Evelyn Regner grew up in the second district of Vienna and went to school at Sigmund-Freud-Gymnasium. She graduated from gymnasium and went on to study law in Vienna and Salzburg. After obtaining her degree in law studies at the University of Salzburg and finishing up her clerkship, she first worked at Amnesty International as a refugee consultant during 1992-1993.

>she first worked at Amnesty International as a refugee consultant during 1992-1993.
>Additionally, she is dedicating her work to arising matters of financial markets and inequality in the fields of gender politics, taxes and wealth
>substitute member of the Delegation in Israel
>substitute member of the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality (FEMM)
Jesus Christ.

the fucking legend himself speaks the truth...what a surprise

explode yourself

I love this beautiful mother fucker!

Germans never had parliament or history in politics and foreign affairs. They was always Hegemons.
The Union will torn apart with a fantastic war because of them.
Germans and politics = wars as usual

express.co.uk/news/world/879236/Germany-Russia-Molotov-Ribbebtrop-Pact-Angela-Merkel-Nikolai-Pavlov

(((Soros))) on suicide watch

That one guy got blown the fuck out. Farage is truly our guy.