Any want some PDF's

You want a detailed PDF on how to build a bomb without fear of getting caught Just ask and I'll give you Link

you want to PDF on what to do when Civil war or World war 3 happens Just ask and i'll link you to it

Anything to do with weapons, terrorism, building a shelter, drugs, etc. I'll be sure to have a PDF about it

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/upload-document
scribd.com/document/364389794/The-Bath-Bomb-Bible-compressed
en.booksee.org/book/1155549
scribd.com/document/364391767/The-Marijuana-Growers-Guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and if you want to know how to make one of these just ask me!

Fuck off fbi nigger

This isn't the 90's, you autistic faggot. There are entire YouTube channels devoted to some of these things.

here you go fbi nigger

>Anarchist cook book
Its shit. I would suggest reading military manuals or looking up recepies on yt
So far the easiest to make would be black powder flash powder tatp hmtd though its quite easy to make dynamite and etn if you have the right materials
>V&

TELL ME NOW

do you have anything by H. John Poole?

Is it a mud cake or just a frosted sponge?

I Will admit that a lot of information in the original is fairly shitty and also inaccurate however i have version of the edited version of the book which gives more accurate information

I currently only have Homeland Siege,Phantom Soldier and Tactics of the crescent Moon

You'll get an early morning FBI knock

Can you teach me to make bath bombs?

“Hello fellow Sup Forumssters!”

t. FBI agent

here you go

scribd.com/upload-document

What sort of shitty third world clickfarm do you work for

here you go

scribd.com/document/364389794/The-Bath-Bomb-Bible-compressed

hi CIA/FBI

What is TM 31-210
Literally 10x better than the homo anarchist cookbook.

We all know that, that is in fact common knowledge. Any 10 year old these days can make a bomb without too much struggle.

Got that Aryan Nations military manual on ethnic cleansing operations?

Holy shit did I go back to the 90s?

this, acb is for antifa niggers

I'll admit that a lot of the information in the anarchists cookbook (original) is fairly shitty and also inaccurate however i have version of the edited version of the book which gives more accurate information

Anyone can fin the Anarchist Cookbook online, retard.

the secret ingredient is C4

post pdf on how to grow weed pls

Acquire weed
Plant it
Grow it

>have version of the edited version of the book which gives more accurate information
Hello,
I am very interested in why you have that information? Do you want to plan somehting? Do you have a group I can hang out with?

t. Glowing CIA Nigger.

Congratulations! You are now on the '90s FBI list!

His books will be good for DEUS VULTing in the upcoming crusade.

Militant Tricks: Battlefield Ruses of the Islamic Insurgent
>en.booksee.org/book/1155549

nice try fbi

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Here you go

scribd.com/document/364391767/The-Marijuana-Growers-Guide

put a seed up your asshole
walk around with it all day
shit in a flowerpot
water it

I am a pepper and a bit of conspiracy nut

How the fuck do you download this shit

>I am a pepper and a bit of conspiracy nut
That sounds very interesting to me. Who do you think is conspiring against you? And do you consider taking some kind of action against those?

SEE
EYE
AYYYYYYEEEEEELMAO
Nice try. Saged.

Nvm i finally got this dumb shit to work

I Dont believe anyone is conspiring against me or anything that

but i do believe is one day maybe even tomorrow some very bad thing will happen a maybe a nuclear war,maybe a civil war,tsunami e.t.c

Quite a lot of the recipes in the anarchist cookbook are outdated.

Do you have any British Army field manuals?