Is Belldandy a virgin?

is Belldandy a virgin?

She's shit so who cares. Urd is the best and is literally perfect.

Wait, I'm asking Joy Division.

If you ask her she would tell you she has not had sex with Keiichi even once.

why would she go to the trouble of magically castrating K1 if she wasn't going to fuck big buff black dudes behind his back?

Jesus, people still remember this show

I took her virginity on 2006, so no, sorry.

im watching it right now

no

did the shitstorm around that ever die down, or did it completely kill off the manga? I haven't followed it so I don't remember what ended up happening offhand

manga ended shortly after. its all the series aill ever be remembered for

I just can't take her seriously any more.

Only one word comes to mind looking at her and will always be the same.

which is?

is the manga worth a read? i heard it had a quite terrible ending that pissed people off

I liked the show, but I always felt bad for the MC getting neutered and her not saying anything about it. After she tells him, do they have sex/get married or something?

wtf.

context/story?

urd? more like turd amirite.
she even has the brown skin to match

but did it end abruptly/cut off with some shitty platonic "muh feelings will overcome all" bullshit, or did the author man up and stick to their decision and said fuck the fanbase?

it's decent enough early on, mainly for skuld, but yeah, toward the end there was a big plot reveal that caused a massive, massive shitstorm

cue joke threads like this

>why would she go to the trouble of magically castrating K1 if she wasn't going to fuck big buff black dudes behind his back?
Because sex is only bad if love is involved. Loveless sex is perfectly fine. No, seriously, this shit is canon. Heaven only has a problem with mortals loving a goddess AND fucking her, they have no problem with loveless sex.

what caused the shitstorm?
she wasn't pure?

all my anime waifus are pure! purest things in existence!

A while back it got put in the ongoing manga that Keiichi got "neutered" mentally by God secretly so as to not have sex with Belldandy or anyone else. No one said anything to him about it either, Belldandy even sayingbshe had gotten "happy from all of his love and attention" and stuff so why ruin it?

Can confirm this.
I went to Japan and fucked Belldandy a couple of times in the early 2000's while K1 watched, he seemed to enjoy it.

-.-

that explains all the NTR doujins where black guys pound Belldandy behind the MC's back

>Celestine Kiss
>Been with him since she was a loli
>Teaching her things

i dont even want to imagine something as disgusting as that

>wtf
>-.-

Fuck off.

The purest.

I remember people complaining on sad panda because every single doujin with belldandy was being tagged NTR no matter the contents.

Midgard might as well be canon at this stage.

Probably not. And it's best to assume that every post-pubescent character in any given fiction isn't a virgin unless specifically stated.

Don't worry, Keiichi is fully aware of Bell's actions.

relax, kiddo

i think you got it the other way around.

She likes beer though.

>Belldandy
Ugh, why the fuck wasn't it just Verdandi?
They corrected her name in the Swedish translation of the manta, and presumably in other Nordic translated.

>got "neutered" mentally
He became asexual. Not "neutered".

>Ugh, why the fuck wasn't it just Verdandi?
Japan couldn't pronounce "Ver".

Uh... no? People that had sex is more common than people who have not. It's only a logical assumption.

But go ahead and set yourself up for disappointment.

They did marry in the end, and I assume they won't divorce, regardless of what occurs.

>is
are*

I like how skuld is the only other one there who looks genuinely concerned

best girl is best

isnt it canon she fucked a black man

That feather in the foreground looks like a white penis.

>not skuld

>Such a thing
>Such a thing
Who says that?

I still can't believe the author pissed away his life's work just like that. All this series will ever be remembered for is NTR and cuck meme's. Why would anyone do that to their own work?

Foreshadowing.

And...?

i want to have messy unprotected gangbang sex with Belldandy, but I acknowledge she's a slut.

Fucking kek

Is this the slut thread?

Is she the Goddess of NTR?

Totally Confirmed

neutered as in his libido got administrator overidden to 0. he was neutered.

>or did the author man up and stick to their decision and said fuck the fanbase?

K1 basically said he was OK with it and that was that

what was the mangaka's reasoning for writing something like that?

do the needful

big fuck you to the fanbase

true that, but the character belldandy is still too pure for that.

fuck you for what? or just because he could?

Is Dandy a virgin?

K1 and Bell basically confessed to each other in like, volume 2. 400 chapters later, he had to force in some reason their relationship hadn't progressed.

the thumbnail made me think it was mogudan

Muh purity

It doesn't make any sense to write an MC with a potential harem as an asexual cuck.

making him write that drek for 20+ years

nips

She is a goddess, can goddess be a virgin or not?

She doesn't even have a vagina.

If you read the manga in volume 20, just to say a number, you will become frustrated and irritated as hell about the lack of development in the relation between keiichi and belldandy.
So, I think the author was trying to justify how keiichi's dick didnt stay hard all day in all these years being sorrounded for sex goddess.

Sup Forums reaction to this must have been spectacular

just being able to breath in the same air as Peorth would make me cream my pants

Any sane man would want to capture Urd's piss in a bottle.

And yet it happened.

>what is shinmai maoi

It's just one of those artist things where you get in the groove of the status quo and 20 years later wake up to the startling realization that nothing ever happened.

you mean the type of thing where the writer/artist doesn't plan out the progression of the plot (or even a general outline) ahead of time? did Kubo serve as Fujishima's assistant at some point?

why did he make that face?

So keichi is pretty much a cuck right? He can't fuck belldandy as he no longer has interest in sex but I'm sure she still has her libido.

Fags say she's pure but all her NTR doujins are almost legitimate given the context of the story.

If you waifu belldandy you're a cuck. No wonder Joy Division does what he does. He just gets it.

Not even a God's seal should be able to stop the desire to penetrate those buttocks

Maybe the author was afraid of the reaction if keiichi and belldandy has sex

I think part of the libido freezing was to keep divines and humans from intermingling and making babies. But it seems like it only holds true for Keiichi, what's stopping Belldandy from going to the park naked to have groups of homeless men fuck her until sunrise?

>neutered her husband
>still has her sex drive
>they stay together no matter what

So pretty much.

>what's stopping Belldandy from going to the park naked to have groups of homeless men fuck her until sunrise?

Her character.

The concept of "purity" is pretty obscene in Japan. This is the consequence of listening to purityfags.

Joy Division and Circle Outerworld have been doing doujin work for so long, they might as well be given the series to make official hentai manga. No one's gonna miss AMG as this story of love and magic, there's never gonna be an anime remake or continued seasons.

I love how she's biting her lip. You just KNOW she wants to get divinely WRECKED, and Keichi will never do it.

ITT: cucks that never read the source material and just bandwagoners who want to post their cuck fanfiction.

She locked away K1's libido so she wouldn't be defiled. Seriously.

They did have sex for 78 years before the original human male of the original goddess human couple died of old age.

yeah, she prefers black body builders (good thing there's an american base nearby!)

She didn't lock it. Belldandy's father did. In fact he did it to any human who attempts a relationship with the divine.

This is to prevent the world from being destroyed since gods and goddesses can't handle their human lover dying no matter the circumstances. They just go insane and want to blow up everything.

God is also burthurt because he was forced to break up with the Devil since he had doubts about his love and if his love with the Devil would be stable.