Invent a devil fruit

go

osu osu no mi (push push fruit)
paramecia
the user can instantly accelerate any object they are touching to an incredibly high speed in any direction of their choosing. the max speed an object can be pushed to is dependent on the length of time the user charges up the push, maxing out at around 5 seconds of concentration; and also the weight of the object in question i.e. a skilled user could project a bullet at, say, 200,000mph, a cannonball at 30,000mph or the cannon itself at 2000mph (not exact figures obviously just a rough idea), and huge heavy objects like ships or buildings could only be accelerated a little without a huge effort. the user can also push their own body, allowing effectively flight by repeatedly pushing themselves at a slight upward angle, and also specific body parts e.g. their forearm for a more powerful punch. the user can push their body more strongly than other objects, but runs the risk of severely injuring themselves if they are not strong and skilled enough, or use too much force. this power, like shiki's, does not work on other sentient beings until awakening, at which point the user can push any object within a certain radius around them, and can push the air molecules around themselves as well, which is not possible before awakening as prior to this the user must focus specifically on the object in order to apply the force

So Kuma's fruit?

The Sake-Sake Fruit aka an Alcohol Logia. I'm convinced that Vasco Shot already has this.

Basically, as an Alcohol Logia, you could ignite all your alcohol, let it evaporate so it dries up everything, or use it to badicallu poison your enemies. If even a drop gets on people's wounds, it would hurt like hell.

pasha pasha no mi (splash splash fruit)
Its user can swim.

GENIUS

Poop Poop Fruit.

Anyone eating this fruit can turn anything they touch into shit.

Gyaku Gyaku no Mi (Reverse Reverse Fruit)
Contradicts an effect every few seconds. For example, a strong punch would instead of sending the opponent flying away fly towards you.

Butter-Butter no mi
The butter logia

A water logia that physically weakens the user as a side effect would be interesting.

mofu mofu no mi

Moshi moshi no mi
Zoan type fruit, lets you transform into a kitsune.

With a name like moshi moshi no mi, I would expect being able to talk with anyone you shake hands with no matter the distance or something like this.

I was just making a joke.

came here to post this

Sound sound fruit.

User can manipulate sound waves, waves and sounds for force attacks and adjust the perceived volume and frequency of waves on themselves, other users and the environment to hear things loud or deaf, or manipulate their sounds, texture and volume. The user can make noises to affect perception to make others sleepy, nauseated, scared, confused, euphoric and stupid. They can silence or listen to things of any controlled volume level. The user can hear what people's thoughts are when they are speaking to themselves in their mind as hey can hear what they are saying to themselves; rather; they hear the voices of their thoughts, but they can't read their mind or pure thoughts or ideas past language or indrstand it in a different language. Echolocation is also a skill. The skill can be applied to instruments and weapons and amplified off depending how the user works and uses the skill and power.

So either Oda or Kubo must be the user of this fruit, huh?

kami kami fruit

you've got infinite potential for strength and ability

one day you could be splitting rocks. another day splitting the tetonic plates and causing earthquakes.

but what if you touch shit?

no no gf fruit
The user instantly gets a gf

The "WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUEVENDOINGODA" no Mi. It's really useful, it let you get the chance to slap the shit outta Oda for those few lasts unsensical chapters he got out last 2-3 weeks, making him realize he's fucked up badly, and go back in time to rewrite something at least decent, like his usual.

even this fruit would fail me

chinchin chin chin no mi
(Dick dick fruit)

Can make any body part into a 2 dicks. You cannot ever make a single dick, if must be two. If you make your nipples into dicks they will excrete feces at a violent rate.

Swap swap no mi

Whenever you touch two people they swap powersets temporarily.

"I have nothing to talk about."

Genderbend fruit

desu desu no mi
you can easily guess what it does
pazu pazu no mi

It's funny because they're hacks

Mi mi no mi
You can shoot people with bananas, apples, pears and grapes

literally what senor pink has, bro

literally what appo scratchman has, bro

Op op no mi
You can be a faggot all the time

Water logia, but the user would still be unable to move in water, so basicaly he would turn into a puddle the first time you use it and never be able to turn back

I dont how to name it but it gives you the properties of rubber and gum

I'd like a devil fruit but please anything except that railcar railcar fruit from the filler episodes and also anything except Rosinante's quiet quiet fruit.

I'd literally jump into the ocean immediately to kill myself if I got those.

>go to take a bite of fruit
>someone bumps into me
>drop fruit
>it starts rolling down the street
>chase after it
>almost got it
>it falls down a guter
>tfw no no no gf fruit

Shit taste, calm calm is terrific. You should kill yourself if you got that retard trebol's disgusting fruit, or one of those shitty big mom food fruits

What if you touch yourself?

calm calm is garbage

complete waste of a fucking fruit

Be like Decken and wear gloves all the time to avoid it.

The point of fruits isn't to create super cool OP ones only. It's canon that fruits are 50/50 good or bad, and you have to accept the bad ones too.

ree ree no mi

The power to turn any normal,functional member of society into a horrible smelling, frogposting NEET.

>waste
Yeah if you're too fucking dumb to use it correctly, it's better than most fruits

nomi nomi no mi

You can chisel shit.

The side effect is that you turn into a girl yourself

Suya Suya no Mi

Grants the user the ability to induce sleep, hallucinations, and infiltration of dreams through some sort of contact.

Awakened powers include physically manifesting into someone's psyche a la Schrodinger, and minor reality warping.

Hon Hon no Mi
Paramecia
You body is made of paper sheets, each punch leaves hundreds of paper cuts

That sounds just wacky enough to actually be a thing.

rero rero no mi

The user has the ability to lick everything.

Sup Forums Sup Forums fruit
The ability to say your taste are superior and it you don't like it, its shit.
You can also turn into a little girl

Gazo Gazo no mi. (Image Image fruit.)

The user can manipulate light in a way that allows them to make an object(s) appear in a different location than where they actually are, create multiple "copies" that flicker in and out of reality, or even cloak it completely.

*if*

saku saku no mi (literally refers to the sound of dry leaves or ice cracking)

the user can cause anything he touches to turn extremely brittle until cracking. Alternatively the user can turn his body into a thousand brittle and sharp slices which can reform at will.

Then that shit becomes enlightened obviously.

chinpo chinpo fruit
DICKS EVERYWEHRE

Can it let you make 600 billion explosive tags?

Mecha Mecha no mi, futuristic Zoan, turns you into a Gundam mech with all the shebang.

loli loli no mi
Turns you into a cute loli so you can do cute loli things

>Franky and Vegapunk make an artificial devil fruit in the future

reminds me of my idea for a jojo stand where punches that have been charged for a certain amount of time, will cause objects to move in the exact opposite direction and pattern they came from for the amount of time the punch was charged.

Toki Toki no Mi
I can control time at free will, as a secondary effect my mustache looks like clock hands and my beard looks like a pendullum.

>the facial hair moves to replicate a clock

>Spit spit no mi

Basically overpowered against every fruit and lets you generate "water"

It would turn the user into shit, except for you, you're already there.

The Blink-Blink Fruit. Allows the user to teleport anywhere they can see, or to anywhere in the world that they've planted special eye-shaped marks.

doki doki fruit
You die.

or
>when you blink you can teleport others
>when others blink, you can teleport
>they have to keep their eyes open and mess with your vision to fight you

Waifu Waifu no mi
You become you're waifu.

Evo Evo no Mi

You rapidly evolve to adapt to certain circumstance

so would you adapt new powers and body mods?

reminds me of Darwin from Marvel.

Yeah, I guess stuff like that could become extra "awoken" abilities of the fruit. The main idea is the teleportation, and the eyes/blinking motif formed from the idea of instantly relocating "in the blink of an eye."

wow that's literally me.

the nuke nuke fruit, it kills all japanese people so Oda fucks off with this terribad ass dragging retardation.

Brick fruit.

Turn your body into bricks that you can move and reassemble into different forms.

Doesn't really need to be awakened, by then it would already be teleporting things at will. I think it would work well for a dramatic strategical fight. A fight where each party has to trick and manipulate the other into blinking or not.

plus you could make it so that you have to put the eye image on the opponent first so it's not without it's weaknesses.

>can stop time
>rewind time
>speed time
>reset the universe
>can repeat the same day
This is fucking broken, but got the best side effect.

Pup Pup no Mi

The ability to not be woken up or disturbed by any annoyances of your choosing.

Inku inku no mi (ink ink fruit)
Paramecia

Grants the user the ability to convert non living matter into ink, allowing them to store objects in their skin as tattoos. Stored objects can then be ejected at will.

Pros:
Virtually unlimited storage space

Ejected objects can be ejected from any point on the body

Cons:

The Tattoos are the same size as the original object, so no cannons or battleships for regular humans

Objects can only be absorbed/ejected in areas of bare skin

I imagine the user of this fruit would be a scantily clad female assassin, using her ability to smuggle weapons into places where they aren't permitted

Gorilla Zoan.

>Harambe Harambe no mi

>user murders all of the punk hazard kids

oppa oppa no mi

makes everyone that you see do gangnam style

Dragon Dragon Fruit: Model Jormungand.

You just become a giant fuck off dragon, until you awaken in which case you are now permanently stuck as a giant fuck-off dragon, you are now angry, massive and want to fuck over the world until someone with a hammer comes to take you out.

Alternatively, Human Human Fruit: Model Cripple.

You are now incapable of walking unless you touch water and when you touch water you are too weakened to walk.

Dokan Dokan no Mi

The user can make things explode by saying their names aloud. Unfortunately, the power is always active and indiscriminate; if the user says "shirt", for example, every shirt within range will explode. If the user only wants a specific object to explode, they need to phrase it that way ("so-and-so's shirt").

Kuso Kuso no Mi

It would allow me to shitpost and make kusokora at breakneck speeds.

Anti-Anti Fruit

Paramecia(Logia?)

Turns the bearer into an anti-anti man, who can produce and manipulate anti-matter, essentially able to destroy anything it comes into contact with.

Weakness: The violent anti-matter against matter reactions can also affect the user if they aren't careful.

Scrunch Scrunch Fruit

The user can turn anything that they put into their hands into a scrunched up ball

Alche Alche no Mi

Basically like alchemy.

Ability is to purify any kind of garbage scribbled paper into money.

Currently used by Oda Eiichiro.

But can Accelerator beat Superman?

Radical Fruit
Allows user to vibrate through walls and burrow underground.

Gum Gum no Mi

Then do what Blackbeard did and get Luffy Rubber Rubber no Mi

Then my body can have the properties of both Rubber AND Gum

Baunsu Baunsu no mi.
The ability to use and redirect any form of kinetic energy, as well as giving the users body a "bouncy" effect.

This was a logia from one of the early handheld games iirc.

Terepōto Terepōto no Mi
Even if it means i make a wormhole and can jump through it. Jumper here I come

Still waiting for the water logia fruit.

Loli logia, becomes a sea of lolis

Admiral White Swallow, user of the semen semen no mi.

Fukou da no mi

You become invulnerable to all of other fruit user powers but at the same time you get extreme bad luck. You will get surround and fall for by EVERY single women you encounter but you can't dick them because of yours bad luck. You still get to see them fuck by others though.

so you become the worlds most successful PIMP?

One Punch Man: the fruit?