What tier are you in user?

what tier are you in user?

I'm in the fuck off digibro tier.

1 to 4

Nice image

>Short Films and Music Videos
>tier 5

6 thanks for asking

I've seen every episode of tanoshii moomin ikka which according to the chart makes me pretty hardcore.

>Angel's egg
>Tier 5
What a shit graph

>Precure
>tier 5

>Great Teacher Onizuka
>Tier 4
Really a shit graph

Here's the non-troll version

According to this chart I watched plenty of shit from tier 4-5 as a kid and got progressively more casual over the years.

I'm like tier 5.5 but I don't see why one piece is in tier 1. I'm still watching it.

Wow just for watching anime since the early 00s I automatically get into level 5? What a lenient chart.

>Started really watching anime in 2002
>Was already watching Starship Girl YO-MAMA, Key, and Texhnolyze in 2005

Well, that escalated quickly.

Because newfags get into anime through One Piece. Oldfags may still watch tier 1 stuff because they watched it earlier and are still interested in it.

>Space Dandy
>GTO
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Tier 4

The fuck? Fucking everyone has heard of these shows, they're huge.

>Angels Egg
>Tier 5

Jesus this is a crap graph.

dammit user, now I got to go fap to that comic.

OP's chart was made by someone who started watching anime in 2010 and has barely heard of GTO or CCS

This is as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

All that fucking miyazaki shit that deep, please. Not to mention series that are pretty fucking normie and pretty fucking well known like GITS, Haruhi, Chobits, Lucky fucking Star and Berserk

>tier 4 and 5
>stuff that used to air daily on TV during cartoon blocks and primetime

fuck anime

this

And what does a taco have to do with that?

Seriously. I'm wondering how fucking young whoever made this list is.

I fapped to futanari.
I am tier 100 you fucking plebs get on my level suckers.

Futa on girl is less gay than male on girl

how is Hunter x Hunter less acsessible than evangelion? fuck off op

>G-Reco
>Victory
>Tier 5

how is LoGH so low? i don't think there's anyone on Sup Forums who hasn't watched that

Pff I fapped to bestiality,shota, scat and futanari loli all in one mix. Get on my level scrub.

3 or 4

I'm in the "Not such a faggot I start tier threads on Sup Forums"-tier, a tier so high no chart can quantify it and you will forever be unable to reach it.

>Detective fucking Conan in Tier 5

You think you are hot shit huh?
Try out gore, ogre with loli futas and crosdressing males.

anyone else incredibly depressed by how much they know from the bottom lists?

i used to be able to interact with people.

>Lucky Star and K-ON not in the zone 5
shit chart, dropped

That's not because of you, the chart is just retarded and thinks that shit like Votoms, Angel's Egg, Texhnolyze, and Lupin are obscure.

>i used to be able to interact with people.
and nothing of value was lost

"I watch stuff I enjoy" tier

Why is end of evangelion so low compared to the other evangelions?

I watched bobobobobobobo when I was a kid and it was airing along with one piece and naruto.

Casual newfag thinks he is something.
Monster girl (horse, spider, slime, butterfly).
Malexshota.
Bestiality
Scat
Gore
Old manxloli
You think bible black is some underground shit? Gtfo even futaclub is normie entry.

I dont know a single newfag who watches one piece. They all say it's too long of a series to get into, and in my opinion i think you'd need to be a pretty hardcore anime fan to sit through 780 episodes of the same series.

everyone and their mother has seen their anus

>I know X show, that means it's not obscure
Spending all day on the internet among long time anime fans has warped your perspective, nerds.

Out of all anime fans I've met irl none of them has even heard of fucking Jojo of all things.

>i think you'd need to be a pretty hardcore anime fan to sit through 780 episodes of the same series.
What sort of a fucking retard are you? Half of the anime fans in the West got into it by watching hundreds of episodes of battle shounen dubbed on daytime TV.

> I fapped to futanari
t.newfag

didn't expect Lupin III and Conan to be that deep in the scale

> thinks futanari is hot shit
> posts dragonball
You are tier 0.1

You're meeting some incredibly low-powerlevel fags, then. Even ten years ago, JoJo was well-known amongst casual fans from the WRYYYYYYYYYYY meme.

Also, I'd like to point out that you're unironically defending a chart that says Tier 5 is where fans start to watch unsubbed shows, but doesn't actually mention any unsubbed shows except Sazae-san.

Is Angels Egg really that obscure?

No.

>i think you'd need to be a pretty hardcore anime fan to sit through 780 episodes of the same series.
Naruto is now for hardcore anime fans only

Am I the only one who has never seen any hentai here...

>has never seen any hentai
hah, good one

Yes. Keep yourself pure.

Why you lying.

>Black Jack is obscure

That's totally irrelevant, user. The ranking is relative - pretending JoJo were obscure (it's fucking not), it's still more well-known than a bunch of the shit in Tier 1, and shouldn't be sitting in Tier 3. I mean, seriously, Another? Magi? Fucking D.N.Angel in 2016? Do you seriously think these are more famous than JoJo right now?

I wish they didnt had dicks.

>Browsing /m/ for pretty the entire time I've been on here basically autolocks me in Tier 5

If you're not at least tier 3 you should leave though

This man understands.

I remember being underageb& and watching Texhnolyze and NGE because CGDCT was 3deep5me
Shit thread, kids.

I think the image was made before the TV series were a thing, so it was somewhat obscure at the time

bop

I am in the hire proxy to buy bad VHS to DVD transfers of educational anime from museums tier.

a GOOD one this time

Nigga you gay.

This is'nt funny

Rolling for victory

I find this list lacking

Don't people like digibro?

Loved the original Nurse Witch Komugi OVAs, couldn't stand an episode of the new shit.

84 get

>tfw tier 5.5

Ping pong is something I feel comfortable mentioning to normies.

Well i fapped to a good vanilla doujin once, where does that put me?

Plz give good waifu

Rolling

rolling before delete

Stages Of An Anime Fan

Stage 1: Is introduced to a popular, entry-level anime film such as Akira or Ghost in the Shell by a friend. Proceeds to explore the most famous anime films such as the above, Ghibli movies, etc.

Stage 2: Discovers shonen series, likely Bleach on Adult Swim. Briefly becomes an IRL version of Rikka from Chuunibyou. Does not yet understand why Sup Forums trolls shonenshit threads. Will hate self for the rest of his natural life for this brief phase.

Stage 3: Mature / deepfag phase. Once he begins to realize shonenshit is shit, begins to seek out “deep” and critically acclaimed anime such as Tatami Galaxy, Evangelion, Lain, etc. Starts debating the meaning of these anime on Sup Forums, as well as starts trolling shonenshit threads, suddenly feeling superior to the plebes in said threads.

Stage 4: Moefag, the final phase. Decides to try a moe series which Sup Forums seems to love, such as Aria, or more recently Non Non Biyori, etc… justifying it to self as for “purely academic reasons,” e.g. so they can troll or shittalk these series with an informed viewpoint. Ends up discovering that nothing is more peaceful, relaxing, and enjoyable than watching cute girls doing cute things. Ends up realizing that all “deep and mature” anime are actually pretentious bullshit.

re-rolling

03, 07, 11, 19*, 29***, 33, 35***, 38, 39*, 43, 49, 50**, 54?, 62*****, 67, 74?, 79**, 555, 666

any of these. the more stars the better

final phase for plebs, yes

rollins

Lord give me strength.

What if I began at stage 3 and dabbled in 2 and 1 but mostly stayed at 3?

>No NGNL girls
SHIT GRAPH

Can I have a Saber?

I haven't watched it

>Will hate self for the rest of his natural life for this brief phase
i don't know why but i lol'd

stop trying to fit in newfag

Check my 21

Death Note will always be the best for me.
And I've seen a lot

Rollu da

Legend of the Galactic Heroes should be "I swear I'll watch it one day" tier.

>when i was first getting into anime i saw logh and thought 'cool i love space operas, but it's so long, i have shorter stuff i want to watch first'
>6 years later, still haven't watched it