Trump and Republicans haven't done shit

Trump and Republicans haven't done shit

Why should anyone vote for them again after doing literally nothing for a year?

ah-bloo-bloo

they made countless leftist islamic faggots kill themselves. what trump was hired to do.

To make you upset.

shut up cunt i'll glass you

American fascist party when

He's done a few things. Judicial appointments alone are worth the price of admission. Sup Forums doesn't care much about this (unless it's SCOTUS) but the judiciary is one third of our government. The exert significant control. Over everything from fucking divorce settlements, to gun rights, to immigration standards (look how Obama appointees blocked the "Muslim ban"). But they're the least visible branch of government. They don't go on TV and grandstand so many people think they're not important. They are.

/rant

Weeeeee

Because Trump is more or less neutral. The Dems would be a negative.

>He's done a few things.

Like uhhhhh he did that thing and ummmm

Also anything he "did" will be undone with the stroke of a pen by President Kamla Harris.

what about all the spics he deported?

So let's no elect Kamala Harris. Also you can't undo judicial appointments. I mean, you can through impeachment, but that never happens.

>vote for judges
>don't mind the fact your wages are shit and Trump hasn't done anything to help you

Great 2020 campaign Trump!

>what about all the spics he deported?

Far far less than Obama.

You have control of both houses of congress and you aren't passing any laws at all. This is why people don't vote Republican, you betray your voters every fucking time.

how many spics did obama deport in his 1st year?

>how many spics did obama deport in his 1st year?

More than Trump that's for sure faggot. I would perfer him over this Goldman Sachs faggot any day of the week.

What is even the point of this post? OP claimed Trump hasn't done shit. I pointed out that he is supply 1/3rd of our government with judges who will affect many aspects of our public life, to a better degree than Democrat appointees would. You reply with the complete non-sequitur of wages as if you made a logical convincing argument, when you didn't at all. What gives?

what the fuck I looked it up and you were right, fucking media bullshit I guess it's another reason not to listen to them ever

Everything Trump promised he hasn't done. He didn't run on fucking filling judges in federal district courts you fucking faggot. Guess you are ok with being out right lied to by politicans. Cause Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he's expanded it.

Obama got the name deporter in chief for a reason. Deporting criminals was his thing. We need another Democrat like him in the white house.

we never heard anything about it over here. not that I really paid much attention to US politics at the time since I almost became homeless and was busy getting my shit together

you can't do shurt, burtch

>aids infested muslim loving tranny faggot prefers nigger
color me surprised.

Just make the man an egg

He definitely ran on judges. I remember him talking about it in his rallies. You're just full of shit, you know? Who's paying you?

They started counting people who were turned away at the border as being deported when it previously wasn't.

>He definitely ran on judges.

He ran on bringing jobs back, where are the jobs

Get the fuck out of here.

Obongo?

fuck yow eggs, cunt... i'll fuck yow leafy face up something good, ay burtch

Nice projection pedo.

He ran on may things. Judges was one of them. He mentioned this issue at his rallies repeatedly. Again, who is paying you?

>Goldman Sachs
nice

>gaslighting nigger loving childfucker uses 'projection' as a defense
You schlomos are hardly even trying at this point.

Excuse me, but Trump blocked the release of the 98% remaining JFK files that by law should have been released already.
Stop accusing him of not doing anything!
Would he not have done anything and let the national archives release the files, we might be knowing the truth now... nobody would want that!