Be ancient egypt

>be ancient egypt
>8000 years of art and architecture
>perfect anatomical proportions of every sculpture and every figure in every art
>perfect calculations and engineering even without numbers and iron
>decide to build awesome as fuck pyramids
>decide the great pyramid will be so accurate that the four sides of the base will have an average error of only 58 millimetres in length. the horizontal and flat base to within ±15 mm (0.6 in). the sides of the square base will be closely aligned to the four cardinal compass points (within four minutes of arc) based on true north, not magnetic north, and the finished base will be squared to a mean corner error of only 12 seconds of arc, all set to the circumference of the earth and the heavens above
>all of my wut for everyone living today
>decide to build the literally greatest and iconic monumental sculpture world has ever known
>sphinx.amonrar
>let's make its head like totally disproportionate to the rest of the body so it's looks retarded as fuck lol

Who could believe that the Sphinx was designed and conceived with the head too small!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbe1iczLOOE
dailygrail.com/2014/06/did-the-great-sphinx-of-egypt-originally-have-a-different-head/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Schoch
youtube.com/watch?v=SbUsGnMUH2Y
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_novedades.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UqzFDu6ku5M&list=PL9AC1FF49EDF8425A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

Not to mention human headed sphinxes are Greek invention, not Egyptian. There is not a single Egyptian sphinx with a human head, other than the Sphinx of Giza.

Sphinx of Giza was originally Anubis or jackal headed.

Governments are lying to you. Wake up.

Fuck off Israeli shill.

Anti sage.

Did the original statue deteriorate?

Ancient History is fake as fuck. All props for the stage reality we live in. Nothing older than 400 years.

>tfw the roman empire fell 40 years ago just before most of Sup Forums was born
If only we could have seen it.

Graham hancock believes the sphinx to have been made around 11,000 bce by a culture that predates the eyptians. He also believes the original head was a lion as it was built under the star constellation of leo. The head would have been a later revision.

The current accepted theory is that sphinx was built around 3000bce by the builders of the pyramids. But this theory doesnt hold up due to erosion around the base of the sphinx that indicates it has existed there earlier.

I cant really remember all the details but heres a joe rogan and graham hancock talk about it
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbe1iczLOOE

The fuck you on

>"DUDE LETS PUT A LITTLE DOLL HEAD ON THIS BIG DOG'S BODY LMAO"
What did the pharaohs mean by this?

58 millimeters.... not so smart afterall..

you probably think the moon landings were fake & the earth is flat right ?

>What did the pharaohs mean by this?
The face was carved later, the original had a lion's FACE.

what about the hidden rooms under the sphinx ?!

dailygrail.com/2014/06/did-the-great-sphinx-of-egypt-originally-have-a-different-head/

Somebody carved down the old head to hide something and that made it smaller

Recarved by some asshole pharaoh that couldn’t build sand castle.

well, it's been a shit long time between then and now. Either it got changed by the Egyptians themselves or some other civilization came through the place and had it changed.

There have been many many restoration projects on Sphynx, this is described as the reason for the very small head. Not saying I buy that answer, just telling you what I've heard.

I'm pretty sure they weren't done when some war happened and they aborted

does anyone have the original mugshot I used to make this? I dont even remember how i got it.

The ancient Egyptian civilization was a Martian refugee colony, not even memeing. Do your research, trippy fucking shit.

Mars lost it's atmosphere to nuclear war, some survivors live on to this day underground on Mars, some fled to Earth and continued their civilization in Egypt.

I remember reading the head was planned to be something else but they couldn't get it to work support wise

>be ancient egypt
>8000 years of art and architecture
>perfect anatomical proportions of every sculpture and every figure in every art
>perfect calculations and engineering even without numbers and iron
>decide to build awesome as fuck pyramids
>decide the great pyramid will be so accurate that the four sides of the base will have an average error of only 58 millimetres in length. the horizontal and flat base to within ±15 mm (0.6 in). the sides of the square base will be closely aligned to the four cardinal compass points (within four minutes of arc) based on true north, not magnetic north, and the finished base will be squared to a mean corner error of only 12 seconds of arc, all set to the circumference of the earth and the heavens above
>all of my wut for everyone living today
>decide to build the literally greatest and iconic monumental sculpture world has ever known
>sphinx,amon.rar
>some random niggers several thousands of years later living across the sea just decide to steal your history

fixed it for you

The wanted to go with a capybara head I heard.

Interesting hypothesis

Start posting sources, my dude.

>furfags struggling with anatomy
Nihil sub sole novum

I'm assuming the toes were also redone? The erosion on the body looks like water levels of a lake.

Niggers of the later kingdom came and WE WUZ'D it. The same thing happen at the Jefferson Davis statue.

>I'm assuming the toes were also redone?
Yes, it got it's nails did.

>The face was carved later, the original had a lion's FACE.
source?

>source?
My memory.

This is what Masons and Jews actually believe, this is part of their secret knowledge, they know there’s symilar megaliths on Mars. Not even meeming.

I could see those being lion paws, but where did you first learn of this??

the sphinx is an ancient visual aid created (possibly by Adam) to remind people how to read the story written in the stars along the ecliptic, which is the path in the heavens created by the equator, if it continued out into space

Before Moses wrote the story of the garden, that history was recorded by naming the stars in such a way that if you followed the correct order (Virgo to Leo, or Woman to Lion) you would discover the story of the garden, and prophecies concerning the Christ and the ages to come

the Great Pyramid itself is remarkable in so many ways, that its architect must be divine, it is the 'altar that divides the earth' written of in the Bible, and contains countless numerical details that are highly specific to the planet earth

Some geologist dude was asked to look at erosion pictures without being told where they came from and concluded that the erosion was caused by water and then proceeded to show other examples of similar water based erosion. When he was told the pictures came from the sphinx his mind was blown.

This is the dude: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Schoch

He is but one dude that argues that the erosion evidence clearly demonstrates that the sphinx was made sometime between 10000-5000BC and not the 3000-2500BC time frame claimed by most Egyptologists. There's all kinds of crazy political bullshit associated with Egyptian relics, and modern Egypt pretty much refuses to cooperate with anyone that rocks the boat and wants to challenge the status quo.

My grandmammy used to tell me that men are from Mars. I assumed it was some type of play on words. She would also say women are from Venus, which I found comical because Venus sounds like penis.

That's called a bump.

Also, imagine what materials etc they could've used that didn't preserve as well as stone, ceramic and and bones. So much is lost

Fake moonlanding yes, flat earth no.

Great laffs here.

goes like this... Egyptians were white, built an empire. got heaps of slaves in the process, some black some brown ect. decide one day to free the slaves. make them equal. the black population slowly took over. driving the whites and browns out of Egypt, what was left they re-carved in their image. doesn't take long for the whole place to collapse due to reasons we all know. thats why mummies are of white or Mediterranean till near the end of egypt. history repeats.

The head was sculpted afterwards, silly.
It was supposed to be a Jackal initially.

No some Egyptian lives matters sjw's and Kangz chimped out at a statue they didn't like and had it resculpted into a kang head make a statement against white Egyptian privilege

>I could see those being lion paws, but where did you first learn of this??
I think there was a TV documentary, it would make sense tho, seeing as the rest of it is indeed a lion as you pointed out.

everyone knows the head was replaced. Get your history correct Amerifat

You are aware that we moved Stonehenge in the 50's?

>She would also say women are from Venus, which I found comical because Venus sounds like penis.

where did you hear that?
i ask since i never saw that angle of the pic op posted. asked myself; body seems too long, head seems too small how come?

Thoroughly underrated comment.

It's within 58mm of an ayy cats proportions.

Great documentary about the sphinx.

Mystery of the Sphinx:
youtube.com/watch?v=SbUsGnMUH2Y

You got me! Well played.

I thought the Sphinx used to have a beard?

Would like to watch this but
>1 1/2 hours
Guess I can stay up late.

What a stupid fucking post.
The mutt faced mods must be fast asleep to let this one though

But what is under the left paw?

should of expanded the thread meh. bretty imgtarsting

Pyramid has 8 sides

All great sculptures in Egypt were built by jews. The sphinx though was started by jews but they were kicked out ... erm I mean freed by god ... before they could finish the head.
So a negro finished it. Soon after Egypt collapsed.

He is probably right

Its obviously a cobra reference

>being this retarded

This is true. Also a reason why many people have nightmares of red shifting sand.

it might open up like a flower

roman empire still exists. its not a joke.

you have no idea how accurate the external measurements of the great pyramid are because it's missing the outside layer you dildo.

>it might open up like a flower
Like yo mama's vag ?

there has to be a perfectly fine reason for this. EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

In all probability weathering caused the nose and ears to fall off at some point, so it was re-sculpted into a small head.

do you have some kind of documentary for this?

>Governments are lying to you. Wake up.

Sure, just give me this cup of coffee - why would they bother?

In this case you are the retarded. The eight sides were first noticed from an aerial photo, done at the right time, with the appropriate lighting.

its probably one of 1000000 truths that can be found somehwere
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_novedades.htm

in that place. but anything is possible. who knows.

just remember that these were the tools they had to create these buildings. totally fine and proof of everything. nothing to see here goyim.

How did the mic wire not run into the wires assuming there are two wires on either side of the hips going up.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

Not really. There's a lot of residual evidence for thin circular saws being used. They weren't retards.

Alien space buggers nobbled it, throwing out a historical mucky ball... Those fuckers!

>Sphinx of Giza was originally Anubis or jackal headed
There is literally no fucking proof of this. Kill yourself.

he is grabbing with his pinkie you fucking moron

Nah it was muslims, just like they defaced all those Churches everywhere.

12 seconds of arc is like ~12,123 feet depending on thier exactly lattatute, So they were withn a 12 football fields of accuraty, it’s not really asmpressive as it sounds.
That head would be too heavily and break, I am sure those geniuses knew that.

show me how this moving technique works in a muddy area. show me how this works anywhere else then on solid concrete

The Sphinx wasn't "built" by the Egyptians, not per se. We think it was a somewhat lion-looking stone formation anyway that the Egyptians found and then tacked spiritual significance onto. Than, when the pyramids were being carved, they also "perfected' the Sphinx with a carved body and the head of the emperor. Because they were working with a certain stone formation already, and because a freestanding head can only be so big, it ended up small.

What are chances they found a pre cataclysm las Vegas style gambling resort and remodelled it as a spiritual place?

OP is definitely onto something here...

he takes that info from magical egypt series made by that old guy with gray hair and glasses, i forgot his name but he was on rogan too once. in that series - many hours of speculations - one geologist (not some fake as phd but real phd) is talking about the water erosion. that geologist is the guy who proposes that structure is much older due to erosion. and rejects the other claim about under water 'structures' in japan, that graham says it is real.

the great pyramids and the spinx are all "pre-flood" they are older then 10k year..before the Younger Dryas impact

>no aliens.. humanity is so much older then we think it is.

I am sure this makes sense from your arts degree standpoint but this head would collapse under its own weight mid construction

>we think

Exactly you think, you dont know
Human history stretches back atleaste 200 000 and for some reason you thinking is the pinnacle of man

Get the fuck out of here with your stupid ass egyptologist theories, cause thats all they are theories, and not very convincing at that

Compare this pic with
Some heavy restaurations on the neck area. A lot of concrete was added, that's why it looks so odd now.

It was a lion because the Sphinx is an equinoctial marker from the age of Leo.

>decide the great pyramid will be so accurate that the four sides of the base will have an average error of only 58 millimetres in length.

your making the mistake thinking that they didnt build them perfect. i saw some years and german architect talking about that they used different measurement systems to embed a code in the dimensions they have used to build it.

sadly the german guy has only presentations in german :-(
youtube.com/watch?v=UqzFDu6ku5M&list=PL9AC1FF49EDF8425A

Low.

Humanity is 250,000 years old according to the orthodox literature. Pre-10ky civilization would just mean civilization iso lder than we thought.

No, human history doesn't stretch back 200,000 years, history is only that which is written down. Hence why people say Africans "don't have a history" and are technically correct. And I do think we are the pinnacle of man, if only because I've seen no evidence of atomic power employed by the ancients.

>inb4 MUH HARRAPA

No, it was built, just much longer ago than people realize, but you are right about the head. It was much later that one of the wannabe god pharoahs carved it to look like him.

There are secrets still being hidden under it, and Zahi Hawass is a freemasonic liar from a family of tomb-theives helping keep it from the world.

Funnily enough, I listened to Lovecraft's "Entombed with the Pharaohs" last night for like the 5th time. What gets me every time is how it is supposedly a true story of an exerience Harry Houdini had and his publishers wanted to make a buck off of it.

Bonus: In the 90s there was a documentary about a tomb of Osiris found halfway between the sphinx and the pyramids. Take a look at pic.
Now look at new Mummy movie. There is more to meets the eye with the new Dark Universe from Universal.

Cant find the actual vid of the documentary but

>cut block
>use levers and shiet to drag it soft ground
>dig around the long sides of the block and extend them to come in level with the ground with a soft incline
>put thicc wooden beams under it
>attach large wheels
>swiggity swooty
>repeat

Personally, I am of the belief that there is or was *something* inside or beneath the Sphinx. Maybe not an Edgar Cayce mystical library, but something. Though I wouldn't put much credence in that Lovecraft story, that it was a true was just a framing device like the Blair Witch Project.

Damn you got me on semantics

I highly doubt this is the pinnacle of man, this is more like some sort of satire of a golden age, we have lost all our spirituality and we fuck our world over in to many ways