Fuck mods edition

Farage calles out Soros/The Open Society

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/#277ecf756131
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-clown-goes-abroad/2017/11/13/854b7186-c8b7-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.456c26a30887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT THIS DOWN

They're purging so many shits this morning dude.

why did it get shoahd
wtf

bump

Politicians talking about politics in a political setting are haram

BUMPF

Bump because mods are a total waste of space.

Fellow pol goers MUST hear of this wonderful news.

Look at this thread too.
It's really happening isn't it?

Lol Farage is an idiot. I can't believe people still look up to this backstabbing moron

Normie bump

kys

Looks like the anglosphere wants to appear free from responsability after siding with the wrong side of history. Interesting.

Let's see if u do more than words.

t. triggered civic nationalist cuckold
I bet you love the Tories as well

This. He called Tommy Robinson, aka the Jew slurper, racist. The only thing he's ever done is criticise Islam and nearly get murdered for it which is more than Farage has ever done.

Finally someone who understands

when did i say that your retarded maggot
string self up

How did Britain do anything to create George Soros? You're thinking of the Rothschilds, and to that all I can say is - sorry for being successful. Sorry that the conditions of 19th century England were financially well off enough to create aristocratic families like the Rothschilds.

>supporting a cuck that brands a very mild criticism of islam as "racist"
>not a cuck yourself

Dang

They literally pegged the pound during the transition to the euro allowing sorts to arbitrage away the wealth of the nation to himself.
Open a book, nigga.

try harder

That was George Soros who crashed the pound called Black Wednesday unless the Rothschild did it too but I doubt it. And besides, read the context you utter brainlet, that point works towards me.

Good goym, keep supporting civic nationalists, we cannot let those racists take control!

Nigger it was your stupid government that did this.
forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/#277ecf756131

If you think the only thing your country did is creating an aproppiate environment so the elites could suddenly emerge you are VERY wrong

That was a good video. Irrespective of whether you dislike Farage or not, that was a good 2.5 minutes he delivered..

I don't know exactly what your point is you cretin, but it was George Soros who broke the bank of England on Black Wednesday. I know it originated on executive orders. You shouldn't be criticising me from a country in 18.96 trillion debt.

>He unronically uses the tier "word" "cuck"

Cringe

What a great bit of politicking. Dude knows his stuff.

>much debt
Here is a real easy way to prove America doesn't have any debt: show me the debt collector.
Thanks for the "loans" bitches.

I will always love this man.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

The debt collectors are other countries and banks that you do send payments to brainlet. The fate of 18 trillion debt doesn't lie on the autistic American mongrels, and thank god for that.

Gas the mods board war now

gay

If you lend that amount of money to a country when it's denominated in their currency, what do you think might happen? Especially when said country has more military power than all other countries put together.

But the reality is that they do make payments.

bump
fuck the world

>only thing Stephen Lenon does is critise islam
not true, he criticised the police too. It was Stephen Lenon's lectures that gave me inuf info to understand that the police are the mafia, who run all criminal economy in the uk, manage all criminals and criminal gangs, import criminals when they need them. That's why the police sometimes crack down on indie criminals hard, indies are business competition to the police. Although to justify themselves the police need a certain amount of criminals.

Wasn't just Stephen's lectures, I was reading about armys and police in poorer countries, who are much easier to id as criminals mobs looking to extort and profit from the locals. The police are in principle the same in the west, they are just a lot better at concealing their businesses.

more recently he started pointing out the mistakes of the left and i think he said some things about killary too

Love Farage, biggest balls in the EU. Anyone that speaks negative towards him is a EU communist shill

>biggest balls in the EU
only in the present

he's a quitter
quitters don't have balls

Of course they do, but only because they want to borrow more money. There's nothing anybody can do to stop them inflating their debt away if that's what they decide to do. They can crash the dollar anytime they want, and the bondholders are left holding the baby. This would be a drastic course of action, but these are interesting times, and the debt is very big.

Based Farage is best Farage

Have a look at this headline:
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-clown-goes-abroad/2017/11/13/854b7186-c8b7-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.456c26a30887

Haha, the butthurt from that nigger