imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 13
>DeZ mil airport hit by ISIS suicide bomb & SVBIED after Chechens speaking Russian wearing Ru uniforms managed to enter
>Govt forces make final preparations for 2nd assault on Bukamal, heavy shelling of the city ongoing
>SAA led by Tigers liberated 30km towards Bukamal, hit IS positions SE of Mayadin, liberate several villages and hilltops after fierce battles
>Large number of SAA reinforcements headed to assist Tigers in Mayadin to Bukamal op
>SAA capture key town of Douma in Hama in surprise offensive
>RuAf carry out 20+ airstrikes in Hama/Idlib provinces, targeting HTS positions and bases with combination of fuel-air and high-explosive bombs
>AMAQ claims ISIS forces killed many fighters from the SDF near Umar Oil Fields in rural DeZ
>Bahrain blames Iran for ‘terrorist sabotage’ of oil pipeline that exploded in N. region of the country
>KSA calls for emergency Arab League meeting over ‘Iran’s interference'
>KSA ‘to reopen’ Yemen airports/seaports, asked UN to send experts to ports in Houthi areas to discuss ways to make sure weapons can’t be smuggled in

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GLSkbAboA
archive.is/R4CB2
youtube.com/watch?v=0eeCYEbFIng
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/930386709304442880
twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/930382903787343872
youtube.com/watch?v=k61xeMC8sMs
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/930399197572018176
kikebook.com/mod.mil.rus/posts/2007074486201964
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Fly, you fools!"
~Issam Zahreddine 2017

..well this ability is at least a little hindered in DeZ now

That's Qassem Soleimani though lad

>You shall not pass!
-Issam Zahreddine 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GLSkbAboA

>Syria
>Nationwide chimpout #257981
Does this "news" really deserve its own thread?

>questioning the need for /sg/ #25798123
Couldn't you just go to another thread instead?

r8 m8

because he's the tavistock shill and it's his job to work over /sg/

Are you guys religious at all?
I'm not talking about Baptist and American brand of "protestant" cuckoldry, but Christ/Catholicism, Islam and (((judism)))

Arabs and blacks are genetically predisposed to violence, and as such the Syrian civil war isn't really news when the same is going all over the middle east and Africa.

Yes, I'm fanatically religious

>Are you guys religious at all?
No

Of course, Sup Forums has always been a Christian board. What is your question?

religious [american babtist though the net].

Reminder that /soc/ has a FSA general and they want more blood.

(Female Sexy Audio)

thise CIAses

Someone redpill me on Kurds

agnostic catholic here

RuMoD requested USAF to strike that Islamic State convoy, yet they've refused.
Why?

When will the rape and humiliation of peaceful moderate rebels end?!

Useful idiots

#CИPИЯ Для бeзoпacнoгo вывoдa бoeвикoв caмoлeты кoaлиции пытaлиcь coздaвaть пoмeхи BКC Poccии — вхoдили в 15-килoмeтpoвyю зoнy вoкpyг Aбy Кeмaль, зaпpeт нa пoлeты caмoлeтoв кoaлиции в кoтopoй paнee был coглacoвaн и oдoбpeн Цeнтpoм coвмecтных вoздyшных oпepaций в Кaтape

RuMoD is angry, something big could happen and something tells me SDF could take the cock any second.

Useful idiot tier
will be disposed of like saddam and gaddafi when no longer needed

I used to be a hard fedora tipper but nowadays I just don't really don't know for certain if God exists or not or if any of the religions are right.
Is it all bullshit?
Did god die long ago and organized faith rape his corpse?
I've read my bible cover to cover but I still just cannot forment faith but I cannot say fully that I believe God never existed and religion is stupid.

There's only so much you can get from a book about interpretations of God's will, I don't understand how you can base your entire faith on it unquestioningly but never visit the site where christ was crucified and claim the barbarian Muslims are the enemy of God when it was the pagan Romans who killed christ.
It's absolutely true they have been the enemy of Christiandom with the conquering of Hispania in the 700s and actions during the crusades.

I'm really sorry if this is all an incoherent mess, it's just something that's been on my mind for a while.

translate vocka runes pls?

USAF violated 15 kilometer "no fly zone" around Abu Kamal

>it was the pagan Romans who killed christ
Actually it was Sanhedryn, orthodox Jews. Pontius Pilatus even symbolically washed his hands before the execution.

Yusha Yuseef Verified account
@MIG29_
1h1 hour ago
More
Russian Missiles fly and fly over Tartous .. to Deir Ezzor

Russians sending regards to Kurds or ISIS ?

That's what I was wondering, if this time the target isn't SDF.

Blacks do yes , however Arab people don't
They were traders back in the day until a Shepard told them you're worshiping the wrong gods and decided to start a conquest that's still taking place to this day , it's historical not genetic if that's even makes sense

>it was the pagan Romans who killed Christ

no

archive.is/R4CB2
>House declares U.S. military role in Yemen's civil war unauthorized

it all comes tumbling down?

>It states, in part, that U.S. military operations are authorized to fight only Al Qaeda and other allied terrorist groups in Yemen, not Shiite Muslim rebels.

could this mean that 9/11 laws don't apply to hezbo?

>when it was the pagan Romans who killed christ.

Eye lad. Does not matter what religion you are m8. As long as you are good goy like you are :).

> the Jews killed Christ.
Another thing to hate them for, I guess.
But what about all the rest of the dribble in my post?

10/10

But Jesus was Jew

Im just a humble fedora fag t b h but ill give an opinion
Believing or not believing in a god is an individuals personal choice
Its impossible to force belief but at the same time its also quite hard absolutely accept disbelief
i think that you should do what you think is right and in the end go with what you absolutely in your heart believe to to be true not what you WANT to be true

the important question isn't whether or not you could believe in God. the important question is whether or not you can believe in heaven.

I'm not a good Christian but you need someone to explain the bible to you, clearly. Just like the Ethiopian guy.God will make you believe. The holy things are secret.

Doubt it, russia usually doesnt make reactionary moves like that
Surprise me pootang

Spoken like a true Mujaheed
I doubt it as well, it's obvious they'd rather stay out of this one and let Loyalists deal with SDF, but with mr Putang - you never know.

Yes extremely jewish
Memes aside; I just dont care much for religion
If it helps certain people maintain Morales and values then Thats great

>Morales
Why would autocorrect ever change morals into the spanish last name "Morales"
Im kind of hoping for a meltdown, Its been too long since a proper UNSC bantsfest

they just want to allow government to do it, if it came down to a vote those warhungry cretins in congress would allow it. They also gave Trump more military budget tha he asked for, what should make me thin they deny more war authorisation?

youtube.com/watch?v=0eeCYEbFIng

Based Houthis and Hezbollah.

Fuck the spurdo meme
I was writing some shit down and my friend showed me the paper later on and i wrote "Ebin" and "Ebic" multiple times

:D

Seems inevitable at this point. You gotta hate Russian diplomacy tho, they do everything to de-escalate and avoid conflict.

Dahds how labngoage debolvb :D :D

:D:D:D:D

You know why....

Middle easterners are certainly predipoed to violence and cruelty. Actual bedouin-like arabs were desert bandits and raiders, and their tribes castantly warred with each other. Settles cultures in Middle East also were constantly fighting with each other (city states in Levant, Mesopotamia and South Arabia).

Though Europeans also should ve propensity for violence since modern Europeans have over 50% Middle Eastern admixture,

more like based MBS
he essentially made sure that his perceived enemies stick together to fight him.
He gave them training sessions in Syria and made a huge PR campaign in Yemen.
As much as the media wants to ignore it Yemen can be called a genocide and it will be harder to ignore than ever

Can you imagine how many people have died in the course of human history and just how large heaven would have to be to fit them all in?
Just imagine it, all those soldiers, their wives, bastard children and the dogs they kicked in the street passing through a village, and the uncountable common man who died in his sleep or in an accident, the families who burned to death in their own homes.
Can you imagine such a realm all these people would inhabit together?
Heaven would be a much worse place than hell

Why would they all have to inhabit the place together?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. "

It'd have to be an insanely huge place to have separate realms to inhabit.
If they don't and you have your own personal heaven all to yourself, does this not mean you will never see the souls of loved ones and old friends again?
Just what you would imagine them to be?

allahu akbar baby we can work it out

>It'd have to be an insanely huge place to have separate realms to inhabit.
And God is capable of doing that.
>If they don't and you have your own personal heaven all to yourself, does this not mean you will never see the souls of loved ones and old friends again?
Why couldn't you just visit others' personal heavens? Or have them in yours?

I swear the MoD PR team is run by fucking idiots

>Why couldn't you just visit others' personal heavens?
NAP

>It'd have to be an insanely huge place to have separate realms to inhabit.

You're attempting to use human logic to comprehend something that a man can't fathom.

Jej

>The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces w>ho control the city.

>A convoy included some of IS’s most notorious members and – despite reassurances – dozens of foreign fighters. Some of those have spread out across Syria, even making it as far as Turkey.

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Lol
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/930386709304442880
twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/930382903787343872
youtube.com/watch?v=k61xeMC8sMs

source?

>fucking idiots
Oh, c'mon, you know what happened. Their chief commanded them to "give birth" to proofs. They did. They are worthy soldiers.

Well memes aside i was just godless communist scum nearly all my life but now grew older and likely will embrace Muhammad and Allah.

>secret deal
>secret

FUCKING BASED
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/930399197572018176

I wonder why would BBC ever uncover USA's covert operation.

I am sure they would not do it for publicity alone, and even if they would British goverment would not allow it since it's state property.

I can't find logical motivation for such action, except that UK is drifting away from US which seems impossible. It might be damage control from the US that they ordered the article to be writen themselves and dictated what it should and should contain in order to appease the masses wondering why they were dealing with ISIS and to hide the exstent of colaboration.

They knew perfectly well what they are doing, I understand this. What I don't understand that is why the fuck do they continue to spew bullshit so fucking obvious, it will take less of an hour for people to find that one image is from a smartphone game and other is from Iraqi MoD after fights in Fallujah. Why? What's the fucking point? I would have let it slip if it was the first time, but they do this kind of stunt almost every week. I want to trust MoD, but I simply can't anymore.

>On November 9, Russian unmanned aerial vehicles have registered that the ISIS numerous armed formations fleeing strikes of Russian aircraft, and #ٍِِSAA were leaving Abu Kamal for Wadi al-Sabha passage located at Syrian-Iraqi border.
>Command staff of the Russian force grouping in Syria sent two requests to the US-led coalition HQ to hold combined operation in order to eliminate fleeing ISIS convoys on eastern shore of the Euphrates.
>The American side clearly refused to carry out strikes on terrorists because ‘militants surrendered voluntarily’ and their actions were assessed in accordance with the provisions of the Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War.
>However, the American side has failed to answer the question asked by the Russian side: why the ISIS terrorists left Syria on combat vehicles with heavy armament were regrouping in the coalition-controlled territories and preparing for new attacks against the SAA near Abu Kamal.
>Moreover, in order to allow the terrorists to hide from Russian and Syrian strikes, the coalition’s aircraft tried to interfere with the Russian Aerospace Forces’ actions in the area.
>The US-led Coalition Air Force entered the 15-km zone around Abu Kamal to interrupt operation of the Russian aircraft.
>Though the flight ban for the US-led coalition in the zone has been earlier agreed and approved by the Combined Air Operations Center in al-Udeid, #Qatar.
>With these actions by the US-led coalition, it is clear that offensive of the SAA towards Abu Kamal has upset the US plans to establish the US-supported authorities beyond the Syrian government’s power in order to control the eastern shore of the Euphrates.
>At the same time, it was the ISIS units that should have acted as local US-backed forces which control the city. The SDF formations’ flags found in Abu Kamal prove that the ISIS militants had disguised in colors of the SDF.

kikebook.com/mod.mil.rus/posts/2007074486201964

Good, though.
Nothing scares Israel more than having an iranian base as a neighbor

Foreign Office skulduggery. Relations have cooled significantly since Trump got in. You realize he still hasn't visited Airstrip One, even though it's usually one of the first trips a President makes? That signifies real hostility exists.

>What's the fucking point?

Stupid Russian vatniks will eat whatever bullshit MOD will feed them. Why the fuck would they bother?

I fully support MOD of RF in this regard. Feed pidorashkas with more bullshit please, they deserved it

HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!!!!!
Russia Rosneft pay Iraqi Kurdistan 1,3 billion USD in advance !!!!!

What kind of backstabbing is this?

>Why the fuck would they bother?
Because it's cheaper and easier to do with official media, instead of using MoD resources of forging obvious fakes. There's a limit to how much they can fuck up, even dumbass retards will take a note after some point.

>Why? What's the fucking point?
Part of their Maskirovska doctrine

JUST

>why the fuck do they continue to spew bullshit so fucking obvious
SMM, i think.
To be fair i was secretly hoping they've posted several fakes and 1 legit image just for more lulz and even more replies. But no, that's too hard for them, apparently.

Are you ready to be shahid?

>Gomogruzin mountain monkey trying to bully human beings

>even dumbass retards will take a note after some point.

Are you seriously living in Russia or just pretending with proxy?

If Putin comes to TV tomorrow and says that Ukrainians are brothers and Crimea should be returned immediately, nobody will fucking question it.

Russian psychology is a mess. They will eat this bullshit depending on what party wants.

Russians are literally animals, too bad Hitler couldn't extreminate them all

>Russian pidorashka HIV infected subhuman
>human being

Fuck off you smelly dirty pig piece of fucking shit.

>The arrival of the first buses allocated by the ministry of tourism to transport passengers to the city of Deir EzZour.

does this mean they're sending civilians back?

Why does South Ossetia look tiny on that map?

>russian MoD reusing screenshots from old videos and fucking videogames to accuse the US of supporting ISIS

The article seems to shift the blame to SDF at the very start.

>Lorry driver Abu Fawzi thought it was going to be just another job.

>He drives an 18-wheeler across some of the most dangerous territory in northern Syria. Bombed-out bridges, deep desert sand, even government forces and so-called Islamic State fighters don’t stand in the way of a delivery.

>But this time, his load was to be human cargo. The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab fighters opposed to IS, wanted him to lead a convoy that would take hundreds of families displaced by fighting from the town of Tabqa on the Euphrates river to a camp further north.

>The job would take six hours, maximum – or at least that's what he was told.

>But when he and his fellow drivers assembled their convoy early on 12 October, they realised they had been lied to.

>Instead, it would take three days of hard driving, carrying a deadly cargo - hundreds of IS fighters, their families and tonnes of weapons and ammunition.

Why are Russians subhuman scum, proxy-faggot?

looks like the kurd will be using AK-74M instead of M4 in the Iran war ;)

sauce on that

>Being this upset that ruskies balkanized your nation and cockblocked you from NATO/E.U