Al Bundy

Could you imagine a show like Married With Children in 2017? It would drive feminists absolutely batshit crazy, Al Bundy's bantz are on another level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fqCS7Y_kME
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
youtube.com/watch?v=-iRH-zVcOmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make Al a woman and they'd love it.

This is actually the perfect analogy for 2017 in general.

isn't that kinda like modern family? has gays, and sofia vergara is the al bundy, and fucking al bundy is in it?

based al

AL BUNDY is the MAN.

Even 1% of the jokes on Married With Children if released today would absolutely blow up with SJW outrage.

> al's "bantz"
your proto-cuckold's pathetic whimpers as he lives in hollywood's version of "life" for you useless ameridrones should have been a sign, if anything

He never cheated on Peggy and always went upstairs to bang her.

Al always defended his family's honor this show was so based. Good memories user.

>Proto-cuckold
>Ameridrones
You're the most retarded person to come out of Austria since Hitler

big'uns

sick burn
got any more of them "based" shows from your worthless childhood?

the show was actually pretty good. You should give it a shot lel.

U mad, boi?

naah actually they shilled for fags, the whole show is written and directed by kike lesbians

this was one of the rare sitcoms that really made me laugh and still does. in retrospect, 90% of sitcoms were shit hence the need for a laugh track to tell you when something is funny.

He's right. Married With Children was meant to show how modern life is crushing people, especially how it's destroyed the family unit and the role of men. Al's jokes are his coping mechanism for a reality that doesn't need him and actively hates him.

I can imagine the media shitstorm it would cause

In the 80s, a fucking shoe salesman was able to have a stay at home wife and 2 kids in a nice house in a middle class area.

really makes you think

Reagan really fucked us big time.

Griff, that tubby friend of AL's was my favourite dude.

Hell yes i can

its still on tv here, every day! on 7 Flix

its a classic show. I absolutely love it.

Did you ever watch the show?

It's primarily about making fun of Al, brutally and relentlessly.

He can pull out a win now and then, but the underlying theme is about what a loser he is.

Also you have to understand the context, this was before the commercial internet, and Al was disgusting compared to everybody else that you could see on television.

Married with Children made its bones lowering the bar (Fox television in general has always done this)

For a women to be the equivalent of AL Bundy, she would have to be written as a repugnant living joke, women would hate that.

Kelly = Average degenerate white woman

Bud = Average Sup Forums user

Marcy = Average feminist

Jefferson = Average Chad

Peggy = Average white mother

Al = Trump if he had a blue collar job

Its same here, they have played it since 90's in our national TV.

Keep in mind he was supposed to be a loser despite having a big house, a car, a wife, a job, friends, and children.

Al was always a discount Archie anyway
youtu.be/7fqCS7Y_kME

>did you miss me, Al?
>with every bullet so far

Yet no food on the table, they were poor as fuck.

that's only cause peggy was hooked on tv shopping

Here's the superior version

>big house
lol no it’s an average house
>car
you mean his dodge which had 900k miles and no brakes
>wife
a nice piece of ass who was lazy, spent his little check freely and didn’t cook for shit
>job
shoe salesman for what seems a majority of fat women
>friends
equal level loser tier even Chad jefferson
>children
a dumb slut and chronic masturbator

none of the above made him a winner save if he left all the above and ran away

He mostly a loser because his family was bringing him down. Al was a very respectable guy with a family that didn't respect him. They made his life hell, but he still stuck it out. Day in, day out he did what he could to make them happy but it was never enough for those worthless fucks.

>tfw watching it right now
Comfy lads

wow he predicted the future

Bez bab?

MwC is about as funny as finding out you have leukaemia. You fags would hang your /ourguy/ flags on a dog shit if it hated women.

>lol no it’s an average house
not for most people .
>you mean his dodge which had 900k miles and no brakes
certainly less gay than most cars nowaday.
>a nice piece of ass who was lazy, spent his little check freely and didn’t cook for shit
like any woman nowaday with the nice piece of ass added.
>shoe salesman
still better than ending up flipping burgers because all the regular jobs are already taken
>equal level loser tier even Chad jefferson
compared to being alone like most people nowaday?
>a dumb slut and chronic masturbator
compared to nowaday, minus the drugs?

Me too that's what made me make this thread lol

why did he always shoved his hand like that?

You forgot
>Steve - Average cucked white male

Dumbshit frog doesn't comprehend the average burger house.

>He can pull out a win now and then, but the underlying theme is about what a loser he is.

Yeah it wasn't so much about laughing at him and more about his situation and how he kept making fun of it and everyone else and telling jokes

>4 TOUCHDOWNS
>1 GAME

anti-Bundy cucks on suicide watch

>paid a mortgage on a minimum wage job
>owned a car
>wife that always wanted to fuck him
>good group of loyal friends
>shitbag neighbor to troll whenever he wanted for the lulz
>believed and heavily promoted anti-ballbuster mentality
>loyal dog
>private bathroom

Al's life was pretty dope.

This show is already the modern feminist friendly show.

As all the characters flanderize and become charachterizations of themselves, it becomes the ultimate feminist show.

Al goes from being the Man of the family, in charge and loved, to the idiot chimp in the family, who only wins 1 out of 100,000 times. He goes from having his own agency to just being an accessory for his wife, doing whatever she tells him no matter how stupid.

Kelly goes from a precocious teenager acting out to complete idiot ultra slut who would fuck her own brother if he had the money.

Bud goes from a smart horny nerd to an idiot that would fuck his own sister if she wasn't faster and stronger than him. He has one small arc of turning into a popular, smart man when he escapes his family by going to college, but his family shows up, steals all his tuition, and destroys him so he goes back to a lonely nerd masturbating in his sister's socks and panties.

Peggy goes from a loving wife that likes to let housework slide, to a sex crazed idiot that is too ignorant to have been taught about traffic lights as a kid, and too dumb to learn now.

Marcy goes from a young yuppy with a big future to hard core man hating lesbian that wants to fuck Peggy, Kelly, and even Bud (when he is in drag).

Once you remove the first couple of season, the show is already the perfect leftist American dream of pure hate and misery and punishment for straight men while the women are goddesses who never pay for their own acts, only the men in their lives do. And the men are mere slaves to at best second class citizens, barely tolerated in the land of the goddesses.

Just give me my Weenie Tots, Big-uns, and The Duke movies.

This man gets it. Also, little devil checked.

Just adding, if this was remade, Al wouldn't even say those bantz OUT LOUD. He'd post it all to someplace like Sup Forums, or r/The_Donald in an update or reboot of the series.

actually we have reverse married with children comedy show in poland.

WIfe s working nurse, Husband is jobless bm who watches tv and drinks ber (ecently he switched to vodka) all day.

PYSCHO DAD!

Actually went to a live taping as a kid at the culver city mgm studios location. Good times, screamed my ass off for goddess kelly bundy

> she would have to be written as a repugnant living joke

So Amy Schumer?

Plus his wife stayed in shape and always wanted to fuck him

Forget Al Bundy. Archie Bunker is the real /our guy/

I guess deep down he wanted to love or loved his family.

Loved watching this show back then, hilarious af, but now i see it more as depressing.

Yea, but the joke is, he is a loser BECAUSE is knocked up some lazy, slob, monster of a woman and had two equally useless children with her.

He was a winner UNTIL she came into his life and ruined everything.

You're such a fucking nerd. It's a wonder how you ever escaped your high school locker.

Al Bundy is no winner by any means.
But on the another hand, how many guys nowadays got secret bunker and escape tunnel which ends at nudie bar?
Also in Chicago ?

That episode was so sad. The Dodge on life support.

Based Ed is a BJJ black belt too.

I always thought peggy was incredibly fuckable. Never understood the gag that Al didnt wanna bang that broad

Me too. I'd preferred if she had bigger tits, but I'd of shafted her fucking sick.

I don't think he was repulsed by her appearance

Having been married and divorced, sex becomes work.
A lot of work. Especially when the bitch is sucking your wallet more than your cock.
>Al introduces his vacuum to Steve, as Peggy.
>Al holds a dollar up to the vacuum.

You don't understand it because you've never been in a long term relationship.

it drove feminists batshit crazy during it's time. Fox was making a name for itself back then with just a few shows that were supposed to be offensive. There just wasn't social media to amplify the few above the many and create echo chambers.

>Once you remove the first couple of season, the show is already the perfect leftist American dream of pure hate and misery and punishment for straight men while the women are goddesses who never pay for their own acts, only the men in their lives do. And the men are mere slaves to at best second class citizens, barely tolerated in the land of the goddesses.

This. again the show is wriiten and directed by kike lesbians. What do you expect?

Some of Al's best insults

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

It had the next best thing.
A crazy soccer mom that campaigned to get the show canceled. Which of course just gave the show a lot of free press and prevented Fox from going out of business.

He definitely loved his family. They were all shit and made his life hell but he endured and kept supporting them. He was in a shit mood all the time and talked plenty of shit about them, but when it came down to it he'd do everything he could to take care of them. Most people don't see to look at the show from the right perspective. He is a person to aspire to. He accepts his responsibilities and works a job he hates to keep them happy even though it's killing him. Your average person would nope the fuck out of that situation, but he's a real man and takes care of his shit. If more men were like Al the world would be a better place.

But thats the ruskie version. Dont think it counts

Killed his wife cause she weighed a ton!!!!!

Al's dog hated him and everyone else in the family.

The only thing Al's dog had going for it, was that it was the randiest dog in the neighborhood, and it could occasionally win in a fight. Just like every other member of the Bundy family.

he totally loved his family

>that episode where the grim reaper tells Al he won't take him if his family says they need him one time
>Bud and Kelly get in a fight over whether toilet paper being thrown at them is one ply or two ply and say they needed their dad to analyze it

by American standards his house is average
I say this as someone from a lower-middle-class american family who had a comparable house while qualifying for food stamps

Reminded him of his one real choice/mistake that screwed up his life.

If he hadn't fucked her, then they wouldn't have "broken" a condom and then Peggy wouldn't have gotten pregnant, and then he wouldn't have decided to do the right thing.

Worst part of the series: we find out in the series Peggy sabotaged the condom so she'd get pregnant. She'd been planning to go straight from school to being a MRS who did nothing but leech off her hubby for the rest of their lives. She just got lucky and got the biggest cock in the state. Too bad it was attached to the biggest Charlie Brown with smelly feet. But she puts up with it, for the occasional dicking that makes her feel like nothing else in the world, not even drugs.

>by American standards his house is average

no, it is not. we don't own our homes anymore. the fuck you know about american standards you can't even see

I own my home.
Speak for yourself faggot.

nigger I live in the midwest I'm just spending a summer abroad it's an average house unless you live in like new york city or socal

Personally i found ed Bundys portrayal of a white male to be offensive and inaccurate

Beautiful.
There's your pitch. Better go find a Jew who will produce it if you let him suck your cock while he wanks into a wine glass then uses it to wash down your load.

He is a loser but when he wins he wins pretty hard

youtube.com/watch?v=-iRH-zVcOmE

What the fuck are you smoking?
Unless you're in a 100 square foot closet in San Fransicko or New York, it is an average house.

I'm about as average as it gets, my house is probably 3 times the size. My friends have houses. My parents have a house. All nearly equal.

All extremely 'average', cog in the wheel shit.

There is that one episode were Peggy has to do house work but Al keeps carrying her off to fuck the shit out of her because seeing her clean the house up is a massive turn on.

>be Swede
>be around 9-11 years old
>come home after school at about 3 in the afternoon
>old reruns of mediocre american sitcoms running on Swedish channel
>learn a bunch of curse words in English
>watched a whole lot of married with children

I guess americanism isn't always that bad goys. Better than the shit they run today I reckon

Gotta agree with our Korean friend. Al's house is meant to be an average 4 bedroom suburbia home. It is shown with a small backyard, small side yards. Basement, kitchen, dining room, living room, garage, and upstairs with at least 1 bathroom, 4 bedrooms (1 master bedroom, 1 for Bud, 1 for Kelly, and 1 guest room).

Remember, a decent house that size would have had a second bathroom downstairs. Al dreams about putting in his own toilet into the garage so there's finally a downstairs toilet. So really, its slightly lower than average suburbia house.

Because that's how he ended up with two kids.

you live in a flyover state nobody cares if you have a house. you have zero chance for employment at middle class wages.

i'm talking about actual americans ie people who live in cities

No actual americans live in cities. We've been told that, because they all voted for Hillary, and no actual American would vote for Hillary Clinton unless they were high and thought they were voting for Bill.

Dude has to be a college student in a fucking dorm with $100k+ debt and no hope of a job.

no, user, the cities being blue does not mean we all voted for hillary

nonetheless, if you voted in the past election at all, pity you, for bothering to cast a ballot in that shitfest

yeah everyone has some nightmare existence because you live in kansas where there isn't a 50k job not requiring a doctorate within 150 miles of you

Yup, young skull full of mush here with zero experience whatsoever.

doesnt really matter what experience you havbe when your job only exists overseas, as is the case with everyone who lives outside cities

The Bundy Burgers episode is the GOAT

mfdr

This episode is on right now.