Flip Flappers

Another great episode. Flip Flap is going places.

>have to wait until next Thursday for the new episode

How many times could a flip flap flip if a flip flap could flap flip?

I got yuri on the brain

Why is user reading a picture book instead of quality literature?

Yayaka! Yayaka! Yayaka!

It's a quality picture book.

We don't know what Bu-chan is reading though.

YAYAKASS

At least we get PVs every Tuesday

>Flip Flap is going places.
Yes, flopville

The eternal rain kept everyone in the school forever, just like Class S relationships can't leave high school.

Fuck you and fuck your repeating digits.

What a great world.

The only alternative is the classic double suicide on the roof.

Why was there a black hole in the floor of the stairwell?

I audibly sighed with relief when they made it out onto the roof and it's all bright, and then groaned when it transitioned back into spooky mode
I knew obviously they hadn't "won" or escaped at that point but the atmosphere was so oppressive I just could help it
The people making this show know what they're doing

They're not supposed to go that way.

This shot is so simple yet so eerie. The way the door just stands in midair is unsettling and the red of the clock tower faces grants an excellent atmosphere.

Real talk.

Why are they so gay?

The clocktower is shaped like a dick

Surely this must mean something

This is the power of PURE ILLUSION

They are not, she is just licking her cut.

It was really, really gay.

>tags: yuri (989), rape (671), female:crossdressing (454)

Literally just friends, user.

So Yayaka was obviously enthralled by the yuri timeloops until Cocona teased her uniform and brought her back to her senses.

Both Cocona and Papika were well on the path to being completely enthralled before Yayaka visited Cocona and brought her to her senses

And Buu-chan was so far gone that he got the scribbly face and the spooky GOKIGENYOU until he got hit on the head by some debris in the clocktower and finally came to his senses. I say his but we don't actually know what gender Buu was before their brain got put in a robot, maybe they've been a lesbian all along?

Either way, it's clear that over time an intruder into the school is gradually assimilated. Does this mean that all the girls in the crowd were former normal human girls that unintentionally wandered into this PI and were assimilated into its strange yuritopia?

Because they were in the creepy yuri dimension. This was clearly established.

>PI world where caveman PPK kidnaps Cocona from YYK and mates with her to become the pack leader

Here's that letter you forgot.

I don't get this show's ability to generate dozens of maxed out threads so quickly and consistently

Why not?

>yfw

It's fun

Here is the clean one for you. I really don't care.

It's a good show.

Because they're both attractive enough to get boyfriends?

Bu-chan awakening was so good.
I loved his surprised "buuh!?"s

>Yayaka
What is her problem anyway?

>I'm annoyed because you don't know what you're getting into, but I also refuse to explain it to you.

Friends don't hold friends' hands with their fingers interlocking.

It's a good anime original.

It's not a cut, it's a prick.

I feel people overlook this. The only thing Cocona has treasured was a goddamn rabbit.

That's not how it works.

It's the first anime original since forever that's actually good AND can be discussed. It's a Christmas miracle.

We went through this during the first 3 eps. Cocona was on the path to becoming suicidal.

Or a lifeless office worker.

what is his deal

A lot of what defines the characters are told through subtle details and pouring over them helps to both gain more insight into them than the show tells us explicitly (eg. Papika being unable to say "meshiagare" because she's uneducated) and make framing conjecture about things that may or may not be going on within the characters, which the show's style may or may not be suggesting (eg. what relationship does Cocona's emotional state have with her lack of parents and the show's tendency to frame her with rings of sharp edges?)

It's ripe for conversation, even if all we may get out of it is a checklist of things to cross off as the next episode gives us yet more information to pour over.

I want to put my face in these flaps

he wants to liberate Pure Illusion.

She's annoyed because she doesn't want her friend getting hurt, and that she's being stupid still going into PI when it's dangerous.

She also refused her offer to join the Illuminati, for now, at lteast. It's likely because of them that she can't explain.

>Cocona asks Salt what he wants the fragments for
>"~LibeRAtE pUrE ILLuSiON!~"
>Cocona asks Yayaka what they want the fragments for
>WORLD CONQUEST
Can't deal with these weirdos

Grandma got snubbed

This entire operation is just an excuse to cure Coconuts' depression.

Maybe she wanted to look all cool and mysterious in front of Cocona someday but now it's ruined because Cocona also got into it.

I understand they didnt feel spooked but shit man, this looping and spooky yuri ghosts is something.

>**1,409位/**1,353位 (***,158 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [Blu-ray]
>**2,603位/**2,474位 (***,*77 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/01/06 【Amazon.co.jp限定】フリップフラッパーズ 1(全巻購入特典:tanu描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]

yuri ghosts you say

>implying obaa-chan is her real grandma

Delete this.

Whoah, it went up like 3000 places?

If you like FliFla why you no preorder BDs user? Don't you want support original show with sakuga and yuri?

More like 600 places. It's not really improving.

He clearly meant kindred spirits.

ridiculous theory, but what if senpai's brain is in Bu-chan. The only possible support I have for this is that senpai mentions it isn't often that she has inspiration for painting (only inspired when Bu is in PI), she has a yellow scarf/bow, and Bu-chan looks at her in the OP. Take that as you will because it's probably not the case

Going 3000 places is nothing when you're in that zone

Those ghouls reminded me of one of the newest Pokemon.

She couldn't bring her grandma with her.

There's likely a secret final boss and maybe one dyke will sacrifice herself and be in charge of PI. Hopefully it will be Yayaka. She didn't need to throw Papika out of her bed. Savage.

Remember that the first episode introduced us to Coconuts anguishing over the question of what highschool she wants to apply to, because she was so ambivalent about her future there wasn't any value she could latch on to to help her differentiate one school from another.

I have a feeling that the important resolution of Flip Flapping adventures will be Cocona discovering herself and finding things she genuinely cares about to help her pic a direction for her future.

A guy in an earlier thread brought up the Another Brick in the Wall students and I thought it was pretty appropriate. Might have even been a reference, we already got The Shining so who knows

How do you read these?

You mean mandrake-san.

>She didn't need to throw Papika out of her bed.
How else was she gonna lie next to Cocona for a few minutes before waking her up?

Such as painting. I'm not feeling the ideas that Senpai will be relevant to the plot at all. She seems like Cocona's link to the real world for when this whole PI shit ends and Papika dies says goodbye

What was the purpose of the doll

I absolutely love the colouring in this show. I swear some shots look like dabs of paint on a palette that happen to be configured in the shape of people and objects. Like, they have this look like they're imminently about to be smeared onto a canvas.

Bu-chan is male. Papika refers to him with a male pronoun (kare) and a male personal pronoun (boku) pops up on his face in episode 3.

Being spooky.

To tell the audience the world is looping.

girls can boku and i wouldn't trust papika on this one

Who let the pervbot get that close to a child?

>he

What a perfect little lolibutt.
And damn, I feel like playing a bit of some Yume Nikki-like game now. Maybe I should go check what's going on with Yume2kki.

They domesticated him.

Except yet another drop tomorrow

Having a giggle every time flipflap get spooked.

Whose pervy brain do you think is in Bu-chan?

>laughing lesbians

expect*

Cocona finds it creepy and turns the face away so that she doesn't have to see it when she's trying to sleep.
Every morning it's turned back towards her because time has looped back to before. It was basically a visual indication of the looping, because otherwise there was no part of the world-state that visibly changed between the end of one loop and the start of the next.

I don't know if it really had a deeper meaning beyond that.

>Either way, it's clear that over time an intruder into the school is gradually assimilated. Does this mean that all the girls in the crowd were former normal human girls that unintentionally wandered into this PI and were assimilated into its strange yuritopia?

We don't know what triggers PI or how you can enter it. We know Papika can only enter it together with Cocona.
You could ask the same question about the bondage gimps in episode 3.

just want to point out that these are separate items (volume 1 and the box set)

Ours

Cocona's father.

We could see this reference coming a mile away but it was still cute enough to work.

Why? Are the japanese trolling the preorders?