'muh chinks'

i don't understand the constant chink bashing that goes on here, especially in NZ threads.
i've never had any problem with them on a personal basis.
at least as far as pragmatism is concerned they aren't bad as a group either being high IQ, economically productive, have crime rates lower than that of whites, don't bitch and complain, are k-selected and have a comparable birth-rate to whites, etc..

meanwhile we have fking polynesians who turn anywhere they go into a shithole.
they are low IQ, highly aggressive and obnoxious, and are a terrible drain on the economy.
if anyone poses a demographic threat it's them too, they are r-selected and have birthrates much higher than asians and they are further incentivized to breed for the social benefits they get. they are already around 1/4 of the population and could easily be the majority within some decades, especially if the rest of them get shipped in because we gotta save the poor brown bastards coz muh climate change.
why the fuck is all the focus on a relatively harmless group who are probably a net-positive to society, rather than our version of niggers who are far more problematic and concerning in long-term projections at least as it stands?
it's hooligan shit.

Chinks lack morals and principles and they are manlets too.

give it 50years when they own your country. theyre ruthless

Chinks aren't so bad but they should stay in chinkland.

i like the azns. i just dislike niggers and muslims. everyone else is ok IMO.

it literally cost millions of dollars to buy a 4x4 house

Weeb

t. xie wu zhang

who can blame them for making the most of our weak laws?
and as i said, at least they don't wreck towns like polys do. contributing towards a housing bubble pales in comparison to the polynesian problem.

Yup.

>I'd rather have colon cancer than penile cancer
Nice argument Zhang

this

>I want my culture and heritage to be diluted by foreigners
Top kek mate.
No wonder this country is going down the pan

i'm not saying they should or shouldn't, i'm saying it's a bizarre group to target out of all the other shitty minorities you could go after, especially the islanders and maoris but even the poos or something would make more sense.

strawman. i'm not sure what lead to that inference - i'm just saying chinks aren't nearly as bad as ppl here make them out to be and i don't get why the shitskins basically seem to get a free pass when they're much worse imo.

There are alot of shills on this board who use divide and conquer tactic. Its always the same webm and statements. Look a webm thats been posted a zillion times that makes the chinese look bad or calling them ant people.

and also i want to stress that polys are a much more grave and immediate threat to white demographics unless chinese immigration is ramped up significantly, their birthrates are insane and mixing with them seems a lot more common than with chinks.

t. Wang Xi Ling Pi

The chinese are performing soft colonisation you retard. They create enclaves and insular economies whilst also driving up the basic cost if living for everyone else.

They're thinking 100 years ahead and are expecting to be a political majority.

Chinese come to town, buy all the new houses as investments so we have no new housing left for our beloved immigrants.

Expecting to be a political majority when their average fertility rate is 1,2. No what rich chinese are doing is fleeing their country because they dont trust their goverment.

They're not breeding, theyre literally just imigrating straight from china and bringing their families.

This isn't a problem. Shut the fuck up.

You seem to forget that there are over a billion chinese and only roughly 4 million people in new zealand. They don't need to breed to take over the country

3% of auckland pop in 1990 to 30% in 2013

theres only 4 million people in new zealand? do they hate sex or something?

why the hell would their be more

im from Puerto Rico and out island is only 100X35 miles and we have over 3 million people. we love vagina though.

>we love vagina though.
so dirty spics with 10 kids each

>some cancers have a much higher chance of survival

gtfo burgerfag not everything is about u

still whiter than you

doesnt matter,dude.lol,i wasnt trying to compete with you. its just weird you guys dont fuck your women. youre the one that brought race into it for some reason.

Chinks have no soul.

Well... When you think about it....
East Asians have no soul.

>you guys dont fuck your women.
every other country has lower birthrates than us

then how come the population is so small? i was legit wondering.

I like asians except for the fact they're allowed to be massively racist and get no repercussions.

White people can't seem to do that

They're all cancer.
Of course polys are the negros of Asia but at least they have a soul.
Chinks on the other hand are soulless therefore they are incompatible with the rest of mankind.

because it starts of with a very small base population

oh ok, are we cool now?

Hosting the rugby league World Cup was a mistake, every time a Polynesian team wins the fans chimp out

to be fair you have to wonder how many of those 'whites' are maori mongrels. the census before that one had whites at like 67%.

They're alright. They keep to themselves and most of them are law abiding. They even help out with "white" causes from time to time, which is a shame because those same causes harm them indirectly.
>inb4 t.sum yung gai

>i don't understand the constant chink bashing that goes on here, especially in NZ threads.

at least where i live in w. auck it's much more of a sea of brown than it is a sea of yellow.

>Doesnt dislike chinks = weeb
>Doesnt dislike something = is obsessed with it
Bit of a stretch bud

It is New Zealand's responsibly to stop being a backdoor into Australia