The madman has only finally gone & done it!

Nigel Farage unveils George Soros corruption with EU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo
youtube.com/watch?v=rtTgZPkZgSc
youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ
pressgazette.co.uk/lbc-boosts-national-audience-by-18-per-cent-to-over-2m-full-breakdown-of-uk-radio-station-audience-figures/
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/year-remainers-warnings-havent-made-leave-voters-a/
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/there-has-been-shift-against-brexit-public-still-t/
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/12/forget-52-rise-re-leavers-mean-pro-brexit-electora/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>including your name, sir!
Oh shit!

Cool Nigel, but that's not enough for you throwing UKIP under the bus for good goy points after everything that's happened.

UKIP was dead anyway. There was no way Labour voters would stick with them after Corybn unveiled his massive gibbs offer

Perhaps it was. Hey, calling out the tribe's influence and now this? Love it, and I hope it continues but I'm also left sitting here thinking am I just getting my leg pulled like everyone else?

Holy fucking shit

Nigel is DROPPING REDPILLS lately. first the jewish lobby and now this

One of the few downsides to Brexit will be that Nige can no longer provide us with things like this in European parliament. I hope he stays in politics afterwards

this is now a farage meme thread.

Why are those people always smiling so smugly? Can't stand it.

English people are faggots

Is he the second coming of Arthur?

I think it's fucking hilarious Farage has a seat in the European Parliament.

>I despise this organization and you all hate me, but you can't get rid of me either

actual laughter

Agreed. Disagreement here or there aside, the man has bantz. Rolling over the state of most of those faces every time he's given the floor.

there is hope yet for the anglo

Jesus christ, Farage just unleashed a Barrage

>Nigel will never be PM
Why can't we have the Anglo-American Alliance we all want

Fucking lol
and straight into deflection. Fuck kikes, fuck the European Jewnion and fuck anyone who supports them.

Brexit isn't going to happen. You will rejoin the EU, subscribe to the EU army and they will squeeze you for everything they can while your politicians and media applaud shitting on the voters for the betterment of a United Europe.

why are you replying to yourself?

Ayyy

The faces on those MEPs was pure gold. Pure "oh shit, shit shit".

Nigel PM when? He needs to enter the realm of politics

Fuck off, Jew. They'll get there, it will just take months of parliament votes that get rejected before there's a deal that's accepted.
Brits really should just put forth and offer and say take it or leave it, we're off but they still have the demoralised Jew-sucker stench all over must of their leaders

Lords when?

>He'll never get a seat in the commons

>The faces on those MEPs was pure gold. Pure
"oh shit, shit shit"
more like
>I'm so hungover
>it's this guy again
>thank fuck I don't have to talk
>how much longer until lunch
>fuck this guy
>fuck him
>i hope I don't fuck this up

>They'll get there, it will just take months of parliament votes that get rejected before there's a deal that's accepted.
I actually agree with the other user, I don't think it's going to happen, but what it'll cause is the trajectory of a populous movement to erect Nigel as PM.

You can only postpone a democratically elected movement for so long before you have riots on your hand. You might be right and that may be the path it leads to, but I think there's a very determined minority, a disillusioned majority and a weakling police force in a wannabe police state. Recipe for revolution.

>Recipe for revolution.
I hope man, anything to fix the demographics

Farage is going full /ourguy/.
Rule Britbongia.

Is the happening to end all happenings coming sooner than we thought?
I feel like things are ramping up too quickly, it's hard to keep up.

It'll seem like it'll never happen all the way up until the cities have the soft glow of fire in the middle of the night.

kek that nigger at the end made my day

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt. The Poms are demoralized as fuck and the "rioters" would all be geriatrics. The younger generation are useless fucking chavs, have no loyalties to Britian or are not even from Britian. Where were the riots when 1100 kids were groomed by Paki gangs? Where were the riots when the accussed where given new identities and redispersed around Britain?

Manchester had a spate of small riots after their big paki gang bust. And there was a big rugby league march over mudslimes around a month back in the capitol.

Quite a bit goes unreported in bongistan if it goes against the narrative.

You can demoralise a population but if you prod, poke and provoke them before they're empty husks you can expect a violent reaction.
Brexit proves there's still fight in the UK. And they're not all geriatrics, don't fall for propaganda, retard.

White privilege

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

I'm trying to make sure I understand the significance of this graph. Is the takeaway that it wasn't just older people voting for Brexit?

Someone give this man a medal right now.

>Brexit proves there's still fight in the UK

I'm glad there is someone overseas recognising this. From the amount of negativity about us that has turned up in recent months, mostly from American posters, one would assume that there had been a massive newfag infestation that wasn't here for the Brexit vote.

>some German bitch attempts to barrage the Farage

I thought these people spied on Sup Forums constantly, doesn't she know that's impossible?

Congratulations.

Almost everyone here was rooting for you and should be ecstatic at the outcome. You guys have a lot of cucks and bad news stories which contribute to those assumption but I think deep down most people realise you guys aren't done yet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo
i, too, hope to some day grow a set of testies this large

So the graph kind of proves me right? But somehow I'm wrong because feelings?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtTgZPkZgSc

The average Sup Forums user looks at those articles, not realising that the very fact that our resident right-wing papers like the Mail are reporting on them with absolute outrage and looking on the leftists with derision more generally, should be considered a positive side. In countries like Germany and Sweden these news stories would be outright suppressed, they wouldn't be the front page news story on half of our print media.

The unfortunate side is that it provides a convenient screencappable image for autistic frogs and jerries to collate into a big collage and post in "Anglo hate threads".

Thread theme

Wow, so English are supposed to be only 5 years behind Hungary? Somehow I don't think so

Brexitwave is best wave.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY&t=1s

How did you interpret that graph as supporting your claim that Brexit voters are all geriatrics?
The leave votes are concentrated between 35-45 but overall there's a huge spread with age. Unless you consider 35-45 geriatrics then, yeah. You're right.

>In countries like Germany and Sweden these news stories would be outright suppressed, they wouldn't be the front page news story on half of our print media.

Very valid supporting point that Britain isn't too far gone.

226 POLITICIANS ON SOROS PAYROLL

TOTAL JEWISH PARLIAMENT

FUCKING GAS NOW

Nigel Farage found dead in his garage
Medics working on the cardiac massage
Was it sabotage or a man in camouflage
Or a Soros ordered cold blooded bullet barrage

What is the song in the first mogg video. I've heard it before but forgot the title.

I will miss the guy. What a great man. RIP, Farage.

Still waiting for him to return to British politics to fix this mess out with Brexit. I love Nige but c'mon.

THEY CRY OUT AS YOU ATTACK THEM

TOTAL JEWISH PARLIAMENT

GAS NOW

Rees-Mogg is really extraordinary.

>muh paki rape gangs

literally got nothing to do with this you cunt

>people aged 35-50 are now geriatrics, and not the age group with the most capital assets, highest income, senior positions and tenure within society generally

OK delusional roo, whatever you say

>35-45
WTF? When has a war ever been won by that age bracket? These are people with jobs, families, properties, shit to lose. Wars, uprisings are fought by and won by impetuous young men with none of that. The only saving grace that could assumed by that graph is remain voters are dominated by females.

He is the hero this country needs.

You do understand that there have been systematic attempts by the other parties to stop him getting into Parliament, right? Where have you been?

His power and influence now stems from his radio show on LBC, which makes him far more powerful than he was even as UKIP leader.

And what are they doing with all that power and wealth? Casting an anonymous vote and hoping parliament honors it because they are fucked if they don't?

>He is the hero this country needs.
Where is he then? Brexit has gone the way of May's dry vagina. Where is the leadership here?

I think I might have heard the American version of BBC say something last night on the radio that the Tory party had come to consolidate around an anti-Brexit sentiment and the whole silly mess were over. Wat?

He just disappeared soon after Brexit. Stayed around for Trumps campaign and then buggered off to do a radio show. Just because this board knows of LBC doesn't mean the man on the street does. If I asked 100 people if they had heard of Farage and his radio show, most would say no. Where have YOU been?

youtube.com/watch?v=32feQ1k4XIQ

God Save our Mogg

Who's the respectable black man at the end

Newfag here, admit I'd not heard of LBC but good to know now, I'll mention to a few work colleagues.

Big Man Tyrone

>Where is he then

In Parliament. I'm not sure you quite understand how our politics works. You don't just "do shit". You have to become a cabinet minister, get power and influence and then become leader.

>American version of BBC say something last night on the radio that the Tory party had come to consolidate around an anti-Brexit sentiment and the whole silly mess were over

The BBC is famously Remain and anti-Brexit. It isn't true at all. The top of the party is currently in a little bit of a civil war right now, but the Brexiteers aren't actually losing it. For one, the referendum era dream team of Gove and Boris Johnson that fell apart in 2016 is now back in full force strengthening the position of Leave quite strongly.

>He just disappeared soon after Brexit.

The guy had spent 25 years in politics and finally accomplished his objective. The fuck did you want from him? He wanted a break. He'd sacrificed his life, his marriage, his reputation - all to save this country. He said he'll come back to the fore if things seriously get jeopardised which they currently aren't.

>Just because this board knows of LBC doesn't mean the man on the street does

Are you British? LBC is listened to by millions every day for an average of 11 hours. It's one of the most influential things in the media right now. A fuck load of news stories in the past year alone directly stem from it.

>If I asked 100 people if they had heard of Farage and his radio show, most would say no

The 100 people you know would be 16 year olds.

Someone should make a you sir gif with him pointing on loop.

I wanted him to see Brexit through, you moron. You don't just campaign to leave, get the vote and then bugger off leaving the Jew backed establishment to deal with it.
>Are you British?
No I'm English.
>LBC is listened to by millions every day
Source?

Well, whatever regrouping they're doing, they ought to be coming out with an end-to-end public campaign for what it should be and how it should work already.

This is an unprecedented opportunity, and it seems like nobody has the ball in his or her court.

pressgazette.co.uk/lbc-boosts-national-audience-by-18-per-cent-to-over-2m-full-breakdown-of-uk-radio-station-audience-figures/

>No I'm English.

That's a good response. Good on you.

>leaving the Jew backed establishment to deal with it.

He had no chance of fighting the establishment in any traditional way. Instead he's dropping redpills every week to normies on their commute.

Thank you for the source, I retract my statement. Let him drop redpills to the Normies in the political arena as well as a radio broadcast. Brexit has turned into a circus like I predicted before the vote. By screwing Brexit up, the public cares less and less about the original vote until it isn't an issue anymore. From that point, we either get an awful deal or the idea is scrapped altogether., and it seems to me like Farage has abandoned ship. I hope I'm wrong, but I barely ever hear from him outside of his broadcast.

wow eglishmen eternal enemy of the jew... fuck off

Farage is a russian stooge. And you are all useful idiots and brainlets.

It's almost unreal to hear something like that out of a modern politician. It really puts the day to day proceedings to absolute shame.

You must vomit up the blackpill. We're under attack but things are nowhere near as bad as people keeping saying.

yougov.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/year-remainers-warnings-havent-made-leave-voters-a/

>Now, one year on, YouGov finds that the proportion of Leave voters with negative expectations of Brexit is almost completely unchanged. On 11* of the potential areas of impact we asked about, negative opinion among Leave voters has shifted so little that in all but one instance any changes are all within the margin of error.

>By contrast, Remainers are now slightly more likely than a year ago to think that the impacts of Brexit will be negative. But it is also true that over the past 12 months the biggest changes in opinion across all expectations – positive, negative or that Brexit will make no difference – have occurred among Remain voters.

yougov.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/there-has-been-shift-against-brexit-public-still-t/

>In a recent poll we asked Britons which of four different routes they would prefer the Brexit process take. Four in ten (40%) wanted to continue with Brexit on current negotiating terms, whilst 12% wanted Britain to seek a “softer” Brexit – meaning a “go ahead” majority of 52%. Just 18% wanted a second referendum and a further 14% wanted Brexit abandoned completely, a total of 32% for an “attempt to reverse” Brexit. The remaining 16% said they didn’t know.

>The main reason there are so many more people wanting Brexit to proceed rather than halted is because some Remain voters, though still thinking that leaving is the wrong decision, believe that the result of the referendum should be respected. (Previous YouGov research on this group labelled them “Re-leavers”). For example, whilst eight in ten (79%) Leave voters pick one of the “go ahead” options, so do 28% of Remain voters.

yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/12/forget-52-rise-re-leavers-mean-pro-brexit-electora/

Belgium is a non country

Ages are changing. Average age of British soldier is 29 and average age of territorial army soldier is 35. If a revolution is fought in the UK, it won't be fought by 20 year olds, regardless of how often it happened historically.

>These are people with jobs, families, properties, shit to lose.

Also an important point. When Britain does fight, it will be when people that have these have become threatened to or completely stripped of these. How many men in their 30s in Britain do you think feel like they and their future are safe and secure under the current governing bodies?

When Britain does finally fight, are they going to string up all those keystone cops that have been trying to bin all their knives and bottles and arrest them for liking tweets and facebook posts?

Hard not to be demoralized, check out the next generation and the voting trends. Most youngsters voted to Remain and voted for Corbyn last election by quite a considerable margin. I'm 19, I know some of these people. White youngsters falling for the free university fraud; third worlders voting for more of their brethren to enter our country, they care naught for the ethnic stock of the nation. I'm sure as the youngsters age they will come around and vote more conservatively but I'm not seeing it anytime soon. We're in a right mess.

The cops we see in those screencaps and webms won't be strung up. They'll surrender before it gets that far.

>Belgium is a non country

lel

kek'd

MADMAN