Harem thread, you know the drill

Harem thread, you know the drill.

Noice
You even have the same Nozomi and Chifusa images as me.

Who's the one left and right of Franken Fran?

Do you seriously not know who Haman Karn is? The other one is a woman named Sophie from the movie A Wind Named Amnesia, not a bad gets a little ridiculous at times.

>Nozomi and Chifusa
We'd get along so well, you seem to share my love of boobs.

Also going to work my own Freudian analysis in, going by Reki and Misato you seem to like woman who have depressive bouts or are destructive towards themselves.

>We'd get along so well, you seem to share my love of boobs.

Tearju, Hanekawa, and Rider are also my favorites from their series. I want to keep my group kind of smallish so they don't quite make they don't quite make the cut.

I only need my waifu. If she gave me permission to sympathy fuck some of her friends and acquaintances I'd be down.

>Haman Karn
Didn't recognize her with that art style. Personally I prefered Four, though I'm not much of a Zeta fan. In fact I don't really like Tomino's work much at all besides Turn A.
That wouldn't exactly fit Haruko, Nikaido, Erin, Yuuko or Utena though.

Your taste has a lot of varieties towards it which made me think it was impossible to certain it on one aspect or trait. You definitely seem to like strong willed women though.

>Mizore

I like you, user.

She and Inner Moka were the only reasons to watch Rosario. And Mizore's mother. Shame she was only in one episode.

Why is Medusa so perfect?

+ for nozomi, hanekawa, chifusa, and rider
another nozomi bro, hell yes. + for her, mizore, and chifusa
+ for revy and seras if that's who I think that is
user that's just way too much
Generally superb taste tho
+ for revy, seras, and rider of course
+ for Ryuuko, Tsurara, Ruuri, and Rukia
- for Misaka
splendid taste so far ITT

It's weird how I didn't like Nozomi much in S1 at all until her episode since she was kind of invisible despite giving u's their name but she ended up becoming one of my favourites in S2 and the movie when everyone was fawning over Maki.

>not even junkrat