Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

You were supposed to protect the imouto.

How did you end up not protecting her this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/tqfyk924
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YuRM7XJdjWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_L0J-Ce7cOE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
vocaroo.com/i/s0TNkQ6N1I4f
youtube.com/watch?v=OHZr33Wa_08
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280979800
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280982206
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But she's right here

I was trying to protect my senpai

Here's an uncomfortable Bea attempting to very awkwardly comfort Lise after Axmann tortures her in Iris's route:

sendvid.com/tqfyk924

So she does care, but you have to really look hard for it.

You could have done that without killing the imouto. And better even.

Because Theo is no savoir, his talents lie eslewhere

But in that route it was Katia who was being protected.

And in the other route you drive the imouto to suicide. Thats even worse.

I never meant to hurt anybody.

No one ever does Theo

Fuck it, so Beatrix did care for Lise?

This makes everything about the way Theo deals with Beatrix in Lise's route even worse.

reminder

counter reminder watanabe is a retard

thanks for reminding be that anime-only retards still exist.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Who /STASI/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=YuRM7XJdjWw

Why is Beatrix's awkward and uncomfortable reassurance so much better then Iris's boob press?

But girly Iris > Beato

Again, you have to see it from his frame of reference. He doesn't KNOW all the things we are privy to. He's a guy just trying to do what he can.

Maybe it's just me, but with how they handled this, they should have done a Beato route. Hell, they could have picked up BiS sales with people curious about the Bea they get to know in her route.

>not Tschekistenlied

pls
youtube.com/watch?v=_L0J-Ce7cOE

Because being out of her element makes her look moe.

Theo would never fuck Beatrix. He'd slap spit in her eye and slap her on her cheek.

>Theo would never fuck Beatrix.
This is what moderates actually believe.

It's not like he makes an effort to get an insight of the situation or anything

>You cannot understand, nor do you want to

he probably would if he didn't demonize her so. In Lise routes he often thinks how she is like Irisdina. But i don't think Beato would fuck him.

There would have to be copious amounts of alcohol involved and someone bleaching his hair as a joke.

this could actually work.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

Will we get polls for VN on tomorrows streams? like which route did we like best and what character?

Most of the Japs seemed to like the Lise route best.

She wasn't similar enough for him not to kill her though.

Him ending her is pretty much a copout so I'm not sure if that argument holds up.

I am going to marry this zampolit

This right here is the office of a terrifying and merciless main antagonist. Fear her and her worn but well taken care of furniture, cramped spaces, cheap decor, and aura of depression. Truly, only evil could inhabit these gray walls.

look comfy as fuck. would do the lewdest things to her on that worn out sofa like head pats and hand holding

I want to bang Beato on that couch and chair.

In the translated bit of the LN, Beatrix has a heater problem with her room, so it's always too warm/cozy. She put in a work order, but it's a low priority for a cash strapped regime, so she's left with an office that makes her sleepy.

I just thought that was a very humanizing moment in a way.

>so she's left with an office that makes her sleepy.
I'd lend her my shoulder, if you know what I mean.

SoL moments like this is what i missed in VN.

That was what was really missing. Theres a whole bunch with Lise at the beginning but then the plot starts rolling and once the routes get on track theres not a whole lot more light-hearted moments at all.

Whats in her picture frames?

You can see the heater of too the side in . That's really kind of cute too.

It's unfortunate that there's such a short timespan for Martyrs (it only takes place over a couple of days of continuous fighting), other wise, they could spend more on SoL and it would be realistic. It would have also greatly helped Lise's route out too (filled in the plot hole of Beatrix trusting Theo immediately and allowed for more interactions in a non stressed situation).

A pic of Jurgen for sure

Probably military diplomas/awards. I can't imagine that she'd be too keen putting something personal on her desk as she keeps all of that close to her heart. I'd imagine Iris's desk would be the same.

Schmidt wouldn't care, so he'd probably have some fake personal photos up, while Axmann's office is an interrogation room.

She'd be in trouble with the state. I don't know if anything of Jurgen survives save for his memoirs/tapes.

I'd be interested in knowing where that is from but I'm too tired to go through the effort to post it on /r/ and see if someone can find it.

>filled in the plot hole of Beatrix trusting Theo immediately
That wasn't a plothole, Theo agreed to come in the first place and join because of Lise, Beatrix used that fact as leverage. And it worked until Lise went missing and Theo no longer had his incentive to stick around, that and hearing Katia's speech.

2lewd

So I'm in her office and she gives me this look. What do?

Loosen my collar, and make a comment about the malfunctioning heater.

If you were imprisoned (or unpersoned by the state) for 5 years, then escaped, what would you do when you found that your cute fiance had transformed into a gorgeous, yet terrifying state killer in your absence?

Dick her

She doesn't really look that physically intimidating when you take a close look at her. She has a lithe body (minus the big breasts), almost like what you'd expect from a girl who has just completed maturing into adulthood. She has those the slim shoulders, dainty arms and hands, thin stomach, wide hips, and a thigh gap complete with thighs to die for. In anime, many times the villains are "thicker" then the heroines, and don't have much of a "cute" appeal. Yet Beatrix still has a body that can still be called cute, and can still stir my protective instincts.

Compare her height to Theo in pic related to realize how much more her scariness is overhyped.

Isn't that how ML usually goes? Alternate barely had any SoL in it, with Unlimited being the bridge between it and Extra.

Nignog, he literally can't get her out of his mind from the moment they meet. His fear competes with how floored he is by her beauty. He can sense the danger from her, and yet he can't help but admire her.

It didn't help that she talked to him very kindly when they met, and leaving him with the impression she very much wants him to defect.

Again, it's the situation he's in and how he ends up there. If it was different, he'd be more curious and want to find out.

She sees, and given more time, would develop like Iris sees him. Iris initially saw him in stages too, not even starting out seeing him as a potential Jurgen. But it progressed that way.

Bea knows why Iris has such an interest in him.

He's not Jurgen, and Iris pretty much friendzones him in her route. Beatrix would likely end up doing the same. He might be Irisdina's type, but he isn't hers.

Besides, them wanting to make Theo into Jurgen is kind of freaky. Seeing Jurgen in Theo is one thing, but wanting him to be another Jurgen is just fucked up. Theo is selfish and antisocial, and Jurgen is altruistic and political. Theo is brash and paranoid, Jurgen is contemplative and forward. The list could go on and on...

I think the only time either of them could see Jurgen in him is in his relationship with Lise, but even then it's different (Jurgen didn't fuck Iris, after all).

>He might be Irisdina's type, but he isn't hers.
What I mean to say is, that he might be Irisdina's type, but not Beatrix's.

>Besides, them wanting to make Theo into Jurgen is kind of freaky

Do these look like normal girls to you?

Messed up doesn't even begin to describe them.

No, thats just fucked up trying to turn someone into someone they're clearly not.

Character Deaths compiled so far from these threads:

>Katia
Iris - shot by Axmann
Lise - executed by Theo
Pham - btfo by Lise
Sylwia - shot down by Beatrix
Walther - shot down by Beatrix
Farka - never appears, but likely one of the random Werewolves killed by Theo
Beatrix - penetrated by Theo

>Iris
Katia - buried in rubble by Lise
Walther - laserkun
Lise - suicide
Axmann - throat slit by Lise
Farka - uncertain, TSF combat is sloppy, so Annete might have cleaved her
Beatrix - killed by missiles, injuries unknown (retarded ass death)

>Lise
Farka - killed holding off 666th while Theo saves Lise
Schmidt - Shot by moderates
Walther - killed fleeing while Beatrix talks to Theo
Pham - uncertain, may have been offscreened
Sylwia - penetrated by Theo
Axmann - Theo shoots him
Suzy - shot
Beatrix - betrayed by Theo and gets a shield smashed into her (despite cockpit showing no damage)

Here's what Beatrix has to say about your idea:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TNkQ6N1I4f

You forgot Schmidt got btfo by Lise in Iris route too.

I forgot a lot because I submitted it too early.

She's so beautiful yet flawed, but instead we end up with this as the main heroine.

Okay so I've seen this mentioned before in threads but I've not asked. ...Why do some anons in these threads call the laser-class, laserkun or laser-kun?

How many kills did grappler-kun got?

His pride

>Beatrix - penetrated by Theo
I like it

Yes it is. But looking at LN and VN Iris, that's at least she's trying to do. She's subtle about it, but remaking Jurgen would give her a chance to atone for what she did, and to beg for forgiveness. That's what he's been saying. That's what she's been searching for for so long. She always tries to prod Theo in the "right" direction, though he sees it at the beginning as her paternalism and arrogance.

You're also looking at Theo vs Jurgen wrong in my opinion. Theo had a hard life before circumstances brought him into the light and happiness. He wasn't raised in affluence and love, but the bitter lessons of the street and the orphanage. So it's kind of unfair to say he's a meanie. And then on top, when he finally found familial love, he was as moe as Jurgen. Kind, caring, and altruistic - it was when that life abruptly ended and he learned the true meaning of despair and hopelessness that he resolved to merely try living, cowering in fear, and as more and more friends disappeared in the terror, to hide even more. The weeks before SM begins were the height of his descent into nihilism, as the deaths of friends from his class had utterly broken him, like they did Anette.

And then on the seesaw, as Jurgen's life went more forward, he started becoming what Theo was. His circle of friends was drying up, there were fewer and fewer people he could turn to, and he had well indulged in the darker side of politics (nevermind a coup, but even making scummy deals, flat out training the Stasi TSF pilots) in order to induce positive change. Jurgen learned that something so monstrous and evil as their system couldn't be changed with words. By his last days, he was a paranoid crying mess, estranged even from his sister, his sole family, as the coup drew nearer.

Both men ultimately came to the same conclusions. They wanted to change, to move, to fight stasis and death, and live a better day and a better tomorrow. Iris sensed that, and I think Beato did too.

Now that we're on a new and better engine, and got money, is there ANY hope that they may go back and finish TE with the routes like there were supposed to be, and add to the length like what was supposed to be?

For that matter, will they be using this engine with the upcoming Alternative KS release?

Because Laser-kun is moe.

It helps they don't kill by the more brutal methods like smashing, ripping, or eating alive, but frying you with laser.

Laser-class because that BETA species is classified as a Laser-class.

>Both men ultimately came to the same conclusions. They wanted to change, to move, to fight stasis and death, and live a better day and a better tomorrow.
Didn't he take Abels proposal in chapter 10, or was it 9, I don't really remember, to become the original CO of the Werewolves? Because that would mean that by '77 he basically is not in Theo's position but in Beatrix's. There are some similarities between Theo and Jürgen, but the further you go along their stories, the more their opinions differ. The closest they come, is perhaps the Lise-route. Except Jürgen accepted that what he was doing was necessary, as long as no better alternative presented itself, instead of condemning the whole thing outright like Theo did, and being there simply for his loved ones.

>when he finally found familial love
And romantic.

Are the Werewolves part of the Wachregiment? Or a hijacked airforce squadron.

Aグループ
12月7日 ヴィヴィ・シュバインシュタイガー(シュヴァルツェスマーケン)
12月14日 大空寺あゆ(君が望む永遠)
12月16日 白銀武(マブラヴ)
12月30日 真壁清十郎(DUTY -LOST ARCADIA-)
12月31日 チャック・ザウバー(輝く時空が消えぬ間に)

Bグループ

12月4日 風間祷子(マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ)
12月7日 パウル・ラダビノッド(マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ)
12月10日 伊隅まりか(君がいた季節)
12月24日 クリスカ・ビャーチェノワ(トータル・イクリプス)
12月25日 ヴィルフリート・アイヒベルガー(DUTY -LOST ALCADIA-)
12月26日 シルヴィア・クシャシンスカ(シュヴァルツェスマーケン)

You know who to vote for.

Well you have to remember that at that time, the Stasi wasn't "as bad" as it is in the present of SM. Back then, it was the Party that held almighty power, and the Stasi and the Army routinely depended on each other for protection from the Party.

As far as I remember, he wasn't going to become their CO, since he wasn't Stasi. But Beatrix was going to be her right hand there, so in the power calculus of the GDR leadership, Jurgen, already a danger because of not only how beloved he was and innovative he was (he pioneered a lot of the laserjagd tactics that became the world standard), but now he was becoming a threat to the power establishment. While he couldn't outright control the Stasi, having a wing of elite TSFs at his call was a nightmare proposition.

As for Theo, again, he had been considering very heavily, Beatrix's offer of , and that was before Lise was ever in the picture. And for largely the same reasons Jurgen had assented to and played a role in developing the Stasi.

It's because of HOW the Lise route was set up that he was bitter and disgusted over the whole affair and his friends getting captured and killed, and it was done so late he didn't have time to acclimate or have Beatrix lean on him and become more emotionally attached. They only have a small bit of time together, and with Theo incredibly bitter over how things have gone, it's completely understandable how his brain and feels just don't want to know anymore. If it had been earlier, no doubt Theo would have readily accepted being part of the Werewolves.

It's pretty clear from Beatrix's mannerisms and words that she wanted Theo on her side and had been planning on it, independent of Lise even. Even before Martyrs, besides trolling Iris, she literally dropped by the base to let him know she wished for him to defect. And she outright trusted him, and even 'warmed' up to him faster than Iris. And when Theo turned on her, she was very pained in her despair.

>Save Lise, kill everyone
>Save as much of everyone, kill Lise
>Beatrix dies in every route

There is no happiness in the SM/ML universe.

>It's pretty clear from Beatrix's mannerisms and words that she wanted Theo on her side and had been planning on it, independent of Lise even
Thats not true, in fact most of that post is hyper exaggerated and stretched beyond the breaking point with mental gymnastics. She didn't know the guy and didn't care about him to any personal extent, ever. what she does know about him is what she's seen in the report of his capture trying to get over the wall, and she isn't impressed with him to say the least. The reason she baits him is because she knows Lise, and the reason she excepts him into the Werewolves is because of her "deal" with Lise.

>Well you have to remember that at that time, the Stasi wasn't "as bad" as it is in the present of SM. Back then, it was the Party that held almighty power, and the Stasi and the Army routinely depended on each other for protection from the Party.
You repeat this quite often actually, and it makes little sense as an argument, as that state of affairs is how a totalitarian state is supposed to work. The reason East Germany is such a clusterfuck by '83 is that the SED has lost control of the countries security apparatus, and both of them do whatever they want.

>As far as I remember, he wasn't going to become their CO, since he wasn't Stasi.
The offer was to join, wasn't it? And it was made long before Bea had any training as a pilot. She was there as a means to goad him into joining. And it worked didn't it?

>having a wing of elite TSFs at his call was a nightmare proposition.
He would have had that in the NVA as well, the power gap back then was between the two TSF Corps was firmly in the NVAs favour. The question was, at who's call and order he was going to be.

>And for largely the same reasons Jurgen had assented to and played a role in developing the Stasi.
That's wrong though. Working with them for extra funding for research and protection for your family and considering to join out self interest are quite different things.

>If it had been earlier, no doubt Theo would have readily accepted being part of the Werewolves.
While I can't argue with the rest of the paragraph, the length of time window where him joining the Werewolves out of his own free will existed is quite debatable. And had he not been consumed by so much despair, would it even exist?

>[...] independent of Lise even.
As long as Lise is in the Werewolves, there is no "independent of Lise". For all we know, she could have been trying to reunite them. Out of self interest, compassion for Lise or simply to screw Iris over.

>save Lise, kill everyone
Wat. Less of the 666th die in Lise's route than Katia's. In fact ironically the rebellion is on better footing by the end of Lise's route than it is otherwise when Theo decides to stick with the rebels and fight against her.

>You repeat this quite often actually

I don't think you're referring to me, but another user. That said, I'd come to the conclusion and said so now and then.

What it means is that in totalitarian systems, usually a triangular power apparatus emerges, and either they operate as the highest level, or someone above them pulls their strings to keep the potential opposition disunited. What I meant in this context was that you, or whoever that is I'm quoting, that they're making it a big deal that Jurgen is helping the Stasi, or that he is doing it super reluctantly. He's not. His Stasi opposition is because besides the general bit of them spying on everyone, but because of Beatrix and how she's being forced into it. And it's not so unusual that the Stasi at that time then would request their own TSF wing, or the Army working with them to set it up.

>The offer was to join, wasn't it? And it was made long before Bea had any training as a pilot. She was there as a means to goad him into joining. And it worked didn't it?

You're mixing up the order I believe. She joined the air wing explicitly to protect Jurgen, but she was already destined to be a Stasi. But Jurgen always stayed Army, he never transferred to the Stasi, just trained the pilots and set them up.

>Working with them for extra funding for research and protection for your family and considering to join out self interest are quite different things.
His family was politically untouchable. They're high up nomenklatura, remember? The only reason the government was even able to move against them was because they had firm evidence that him and cohorts were involved in a coup. So considering it's extra shekels and internal power calculus games, I don't see how that's more 'noble' than joining because you're in danger everyday of getting sent back to the gulag and this woman who could murder you few questions asked, kindly asking you to join their elite unit.

>And had he not been consumed by so much despair, would it even exist?
Well shit, if he wasn't consumed by so much despair, would it really be Theo much? He joined the Army in the first place because he was literally on the streets again and knew the way the war was going, he was likely to be drafted anyways, and had a black mark on his record so couldn't really get employed many other places. If he hadn't been filled with despair, he'd have made it to West Germany years ago with Lise and his parents.

Wessi Theo would have changed the story quite a bit.

>As long as Lise is in the Werewolves, there is no "independent of Lise".
I'm not saying she didn't take Lise's feelings and words and her promise into account. The two aren't mutually exclusive. I was saying she had done her own research, and had access to his files. And importantly, saw what Iris was upto concerning him.

I guess this is a degree of difference in interpretation. So I guess unless you know JP and know exactly what they're saying with every nuance, it'll remain that way. Translated LN, and dialogue in the VN say she took more than a passing interest.

Again, it's not mutually exclusive, her or Lise. She has multiple reasons. To take one, Theo IS an elite pilot, in the top squad of the GDR, and one of the few CQC experts in all the Eastern Bloc. Besides Beatrix herself, her Werewolves don't have much in the way of CQC (the only, Farka, is easily outclassed by Anette), and very little in anti-BETA operations.

Good news, TE has a lot of happiness!

Okay no, it also has despair/

>His Stasi opposition is because besides the general bit of them spying on everyone, but because of Beatrix and how she's being forced into it.
And not the loudly stated fact that his parents failed marriage is the consequence of Joseph stepping on the wrong toes and the other party use the Stasi to ruin his career? He always had quite a bone to pick with the system, but he always swallowed his pride and opinions when he thought it was necessary for the wellbeing of his loved ones and his country.

>You're mixing up the order I believe.
The problem is that we have very few fixed points of reference in the timeline. But Beatrix being inducted into the Stasi ocurred before her training as a pilot started and it was never stated that putting her in charge of a Stasi TSF unit was always the plan. She wanted to be a pilot and considering that Bea and Iris passed their 8 minutes of death together, Beatrix was NVA for at least some time.

>His family was politically untouchable
It most certainly wasn't, as the fall of Joseph Bernhard proves beyond doubt. His good connections passed on to his son however and dating the daughter of the minister of finance has a fair number of advantages. They protected him quite well for some time, but we know how it all ended.

>they had firm evidence that him and cohorts were involved in a coup
Eleven chapters in and about 9 months till his death and Jürgen has yet to show the intent to participate in a coup. Deep down he wants to change the country and probably sympathized with it, but the twist that Beatrix really is carrying on his will to the letter is still possible. Especially considering how much closer he is to Bea in comparison to Iris at that point in time.

>I don't see how that's more 'noble' than joining [...]
You see that they are quite different motives, though?

>no matter what Sylwia is fucked over
That's just not fair, I want her to get a happy life with Walther and eventually get over her trauma completely.

There was always going to be despair, friend.

What did they mean by this?

This is a good girl.

On December, I know who to vote for.

Yes, they should be part of the Wachregiment

No, made up TSF air wing. Stasi remit is greater in the ML world, so they have much more than just a regiment of military equipment. TSFs are counted as air units, and organized as air units, even though most countries' don't operate separate air forces. The Stasi Berlin faction also recently got a TSF wing, but as you saw in the anime, they get wrekt, though it seems much more difficult in Martyrs.

No they aren't you fucking Pactfag. Technically they shouldn't be either.

Does Vivi know about her husbando's first waifu? Or is Vivi under the impression she's Kurt's first?

>implying that Vivi isn't imoutozoned

I want to misspell Lise's name just to see her pout.

today's stream will be delayed a little they said they have to get the equipment ready.

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZr33Wa_08

their twatter

it's up live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280979800

Today's stream is up!

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280979800

No sketch this week, the hour switch caught me off guard.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280982206