Sword Art Online Progressive Storytime

Himura Kiseki's Tawawa series got an anime, so I decided to storytime their SAO Progressive manga adaptation.

Shit resolution images, can't be helped.

Volume 1 thread
Volume 2 thread
Sword Art Online Progressive is a reboot/spinoff/prequel of the original arc involving the death game, the titular Sword Art Online.
In chronological order, this story successively goes through the floors of Aincrad, one by one.
Even if you didn't like the anime, or perhaps because you didn't like the anime, give this manga a shot.

This dump of volume 3 is 164 files. Like the volume 2 thread, the dump speed will be a bit lazy, check in once a while and bump it if it falls too far back.

Loli Asuna is cute.

OL

Cute.

Typesetting looks a little shit.

And this paneling is a bit fucked.

KC1

Neat, I've been waiting for you! About to go out, but I'll try bumping periodically by phone.

Return of the smug and more off centered typesetting.

KC2&3

The offset typesetting actually isn't too bad on the physical release, not that it's actually different. But it helps being able to read the words without really cracking open that spine.
It might have been intended.

>KC1
Doesn't count too?

Guess I'll bump it up to 4.

KC5

How does the player smith manage to keep his reputation from crashing overnight?

Tits.

Amazing effect.

Went from 0 to 100% super fast considering how Volume 2 ended.

I don't think he's specifically breaking all the weapons.
In the novel, it's mentioned that some weapons are just gradually degraded from failed attempts to +0, which is something far more plausible to accept.

And if he's the only player smith so far, it's possible that he gets a ton of orders, and those exceptionally bad results are buried under all the normal ones.

Oh boy, is it time for THAT scene

Let the rape begin.

>WW
On my physical copy, this says "...your items..."

Dunno if they just fucked the digital version, or if I got a reprint.

Bone of my sword.

Unlimited Pantsu Works.

Smug.

Tits.

>cow level
Must be tougher than those Boars on Floor 1.

Nice.

Mmm.

Was this in the LN? Also, is this guy a doujin artist?

TWO YEARS

This is my fetish.

>Was this in the LN?
No. The manga has a lot more Argo than the novel did in this part. Cream bukkake didn't happen at all. Argo wasn't in this scene.

>Also, is this guy a doujin artist?
Yes. Hasn't put out any R-18 doujins for the last couple years or so though, but they're there. The IS one was great.

KC6

KC7

I didn't ask for these sads ;_;

Tits.

Most of the monsters on the second floor were cow or cattle related.

Sorry OP I know you're doing your best but are these really the only scans available for SAO:P? They're grody as fuck

They're the only ones I've found.

If you want to read it in better quality, you're going to have to buy it.

Or hope that whoever originally ripped these does a better job with the later volumes.

KC8

Pantyshot.

>Did you get lagged?

A strange way to put it.

Wrong door.

Currently on page 9, if there's anyone around to bump the thread.

Hm, page 10.