How does it feel to have played directly into the hands of your enemies, and worse yet, to have done it for free?

How does it feel to have played directly into the hands of your enemies, and worse yet, to have done it for free?

mobile.twitter.com/ABCmediawatch/status/930383833983205377/video/1

(((Jacobson)))

Not a jewish name or an argument

le le le 56% face XDDD

Jacobson is an English language patronymic surname meaning "son of Jacob". The prefix is an Ashkenazic variation of the Latin Jacobus, itself derived from the Hebrew language given name Yaakov ("supplanter" or "follower").
(((Arguments)))

i am bitterly disappointed how long it is taking to burn america to the ground.don't remind me desu. i am doing what i can. i am only one man.

Standing by and fighting for the principles you always had has provided a great opportunity for politicians to go tyrannical by blaming russia to grip onto their power. Who is the bad guy again?

the strategy of the left is "NO U!" media matters is full of brain dead chimps sitting in an office spamming shit. where the right is full of pol/normies that arent high on soy

American imperialist pigs xaxaxa
God putin, assad, iran)))

Every word in that quote is applicable to kikes and liberals in America.

>How does it feel to have played directly into the hands of your enemies, and worse yet, to have done it for free?

Love it, I'd do anything for Putin

How does it feel LARPing for 10 months and nobody gives a fuck what you say?

Accelerationism is the plan dipshit

This is exactly what dems do.
Not Russia.

Go to bed Curtis

Any fox teleprompters here?
They almost all read scripts, right,... usually so fast, their own comprehension/emoting compromised?

Russia is not my enemy. The American government is.

>ABC
>(((Jacobson)))
I don't care if it turned out the entire Trump campaign are deep cover KGB agents, I'd shill for them all over again and I'd do it for free.

hmm, so the Russians have been behind violent niggers this entire time!

how do they do it? Brain hacks?

t. Ivan

>always had

As of 2 years ago when you first came here

How does it feel to be retarded faggot, OP?

even if this russia shit were true, what makes you think most people aren't on the same page?
>anything russia does is bad
>except communism lets have more of that
maybe it's because I get to watch comfortably from my igloo, but it would be thrilling to see an american civil war in my lifetime, who fucking cares if one side is backed by the russians, we know the other side will be backed by (((someone else))) anyway.

Stopped reading at ABC. They are CNN tier.

I posit that the argument has already been established against Jewish subversives and their Praktischer Idealismus goy. Merely ousting a subversive as such is enough.

Obviously.

...so you'd better let us chop off your kids' dicks, import replacement levels of refugees and make you pay for it all. Because if you don't then you're destroying America just like Putin wants you to

"Russian collusion" is a manufactured conspiracy by a group of perpetual children still crying about spilling their milk.

>Lost an election: destroy the Internet!

one of the biggest problems I have understanding the retarded thought processes of liberals is exactly this. How the fuck does the source of an idea influence it's objective worth and results from enacting it? Protip: it doesn't.

It makes exactly jack shit difference if an idea was first thought up by Hitler, Stalin, Trump, Clinton, a chimpanzee, a Russian spy or you yourself if the idea is objectively good. Maybe some people were influenced by Russians, maybe none were. It makes no fucking difference since globalist kikes are a fucking plague on the planet and whether you redpilled yourself or a ruskie slipped it to you doesn't change the facts.