Estrogen in water supplies

Why isn't this a huge scandal, guys? Pretty much everywhere you look confirms this, and appears to be caused by women pissing out their birth control pills.

Of course some "studies" say that 'the pill' has 'little' effect, but I doubt it, when you got pharmaceutical companies and women involved. could we really trust them to go against their interests?

I'm just so fucking sick of this constant assault coming from all sides to feminize men and our societies.

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-to-Distill-Water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to avoid this if you live in a big city?

Pre-Bottled water?

Only drink the cum from your bull.

This+food full of soy = soy boys everywhere

>Why isn't this a huge scandal, guys?
Same reason why when anyone brings up GMO's they only focus on the health stuff and not the horribly fucked up thing like the companies engineering these things having these living things protected so fervently under intellectual property right laws, along with the way that subsidies and the whole agri business in general is leading towards mega-mono crop farms that royally fuck up the soil, water tables, and other shit.

a normie life is filled with countering all kinds of deseases so we keep ourselves busy

I actually have been saying this for a while now but people won't listen to me.

Okay look.. I'm Afghan-American, my parents fled the Russians and went to West Germany and then waited years for their green cards and shit and legally immigrated to the USA. I was born here.

Throughout my life I have always thought it was my Middle Eastern culture that made me more manly and honorable then my majority white classmates and friends but recently have begun to think otherwise. My best friend, Nick, is a handsome blond-haired blue-eyed 6'2 white guy and honestly is pretty hot, no homo, but has only ever had 1 girlfriend and then a weird fuckbuddy thing with an asian (OF COURSE) girl. It fucking weirds me out. Its almost like he is beta... but wait.. it turns out he is a fucking beta. When we go out, which he never wants to do, I always have to go and initiate on the women and then introduce him. He doesn't talk as much and just kinda splergs out when he does. He has zero confidence in himself despite being better looking then me, at least in my opinion.

I don't honestly know what it is but fuck man I voted Trump and I think blacks need to be reigned in and policed/schooled better (reform them. Genocide wouldn't work, be realistic). I support the fuck out of Its Okay To Be White and hate BLM. You can hate me if you want but I really think something is happening to you guys and I wish i could help.

>(reform them. Genocide wouldn't work, be realistic)
>afghan-American
>kekistani flag
Par for the course. Fuck off.

I live in London and drink nothing but tap water. I've never had my T checked, but I build muscle easily and feel energetic and strong. Certainly I have concerns about remnants of birth control in our water supply, but it doesn't seem to be something worth worrying about. I think it's better to focus on diet and exercise. Besides, the only alternative to tap water is bottled water, and plastic is a major concern in many ways, including the hormone issue.

Dude its cool, I'm not one to judge on the basis of race. I just like the ol' battle flag

All my girlfriends have been white. KYS m8

>All my girlfriends have been white. KYS m8
OOOh wow, a bunch of shitburners! Ouch.

Bottles decay into estrogen mimicker too right?
RO water filter might work...But that shit's expensive.

Try and keep up exercise rates to counter it and build testosterone levels.

Also sure lets genocide them fine but you go and start it. I ain't going out to fuck with niggers until the war has begun.

The fact that you think it's a matter of taming them or that the black population is the biggest threat is just a reminder of how retarded people like you are.

You are a little beta man aren't you :(
Listen to Aussie-bro here and go workout to get all that estrogen out of your system being here only makes it worse.

>You are a little beta man aren't you :(
Lmao. What the fuck are you even on about?

The jews are the problem fuck-face. I know it better then anyone. They destroyed my homeland and are trying to destroy its culture. Wait till they destroy yours faggot. OH WAIT THEY CURRENTLY ARE AND I WANT TO HELP YOU.

Distill water yourself. And no distilled water is perfectly fine for you, "soaking minerals out of your body" and "you need minerals in water" is total bullshit.

>want to help
>by shitting it up further
The only thing that you people are doing a favor towards is forcing white people to become ethnocentric again. You're not even an American.

Only drink distilled, have for years. Add trace minerals.

How do you even get a set up for that?

>Why isn't this a huge scandal, guys?
The petrochemical industry that makes all this shit would rather keep the MSM telling you to get angry over the latest tweet from Drumpf.

This shouldn't be news to you. People have been talking about contamination of the water supply for AT LEAST the last 70 years (fluoride). Filter your damn water and invest in a rainwater collection system if you live somewhere you get enough rain.

If you think that's bad, read John Taylor Gatto. You basically wasted 18 years of your life, almost a quarter of your life, on government brainwashing designed to make you a docile peasant (and even worse, it fucking works).

Filter your water.
Homeschool your children.
Keep the Electric Jew out of your home.
Stockpile gold guns and ammo, and prepare for the Happening.

I'm an American my friend. I own a gun and practice my 1st amendment. I actually go out into the wartorn streets of this shithole called California and do battle with liberals. They even listen to me because "How could you support white people and trump-p-p.. your not even white". People like you are shitting it up further for you. Literally that stupid fucking south park halloween episode about the witches. Your the bad witch. You are the problem.

"Non-white person supports my causes and beliefs"?

"Fuck them."

you're fucking stupid bro.

Hes calling you a beta male and you aint gonna do anything about it.

Fuck off with your crap

Cuck

>I'm an American my friend.
Nope.

Why don’t you test for it yourself instead of being in the unknown

www.megahome-distillers.co.uk/

I use one of these

Go rural-Almost no niggers
Drink filtered non treatedWell water-testosterone spike
Get horses-offer free horse riding lessons

Swim in pussy

to add get one with glass jug, avoid plastics best you can

check'd
instructables.com/id/How-to-Distill-Water/
do it on a large scale or invest in a water filter for your tap like i have.
literally go for ad hom because you have nothing else. If I'm not American then no one is.

our society hates white men why would it be a scandal?

Poofter Cunt go back to your poofter home in your poofter country and grab your poofter wife and suck her poofter cock

>literally go for ad hom because you have nothing else. If I'm not American then no one is.
>not white
>American
Again, no.

Most birth control pills are progesterone, retard

y u mad m8, I'm sorry the US caused the refugee crisis and now you get the shit end of the stick along with the EU.

I'm terribly sorry that religious extremists and traditionalists are moving into your country.
Islam is cancer.
Christianity is cancer.
Judaism is cancer.
I believe in God and Religion is the work of the Devil.

Do you forgive me now?

>appears to be caused by women pissing out their birth control pills.
its only a small part of it. the whole damn system is diseased.

get a reverse osmosis filter and you're good.

go distill water faggot, it'll obviously do you good.

Huh? Pretty sure all races drink water. This isn't an example of society being anti white men.

Kek, I definitely got under your skin.

>He has zero confidence
That's what constantly failing in life does to a man, no matter his physical appearance. I should know. And I don't think the main cause is water, it's largely economic situations and failed relationships. Look up white male suicide rates of US, you'll understand.

its anti-man in general.

Gay

Water yes, but i fucking doubht they mix estrogen into random lakes in siberia...

BUY FILTERS TODAY ALEX JONES!!!!

Most bottled water comes from the municipal district a few towns over anyway ("reverse osmosis filtered" tap water). Nestlé, Dasani, Aquafina, and Ozarka are well known for this, and other brands either don't put their source on the bottle or they're the cheaper store brands that probably use Flint, Michigan's unfiltered tap.

well I don't mean to blame the whole thing on water, its part of it im sure and he doesn't really eat a healthy diet or workout since he left soccer in highschool. I want to help him but he has to help himself.. he just has no drive too.

I've failed thoroughly and extensively in my life and in the end, even though i had dark times, come out with stronger resolve.

No I just feel pity for you my friend.. and alas I will still fight for you. You're like a criminal black AKA a nigger. I don't let people like you bring down the image I have of white people as a whole. Most white people are civil and smarter then you so its okay little buddy. I know you're just misunderstood and wish you had a qt. white gf like me.

Solid advice, man. Its just the whole estrogen in water had me thinking if this could be a modern day parallel to when they had Lead in gasoline.
Leaded gasoline had huge detrimental effects on health, but oil companies and car manufacturers payed scientists to say otherwise because lead was a great anti knock additive, i think so they could run cars at a high compression. Eventually the truth came to light .
I would just hate to see in decades from now that they find that estrogen in water was much worse than initially thought.

LUL glad i watched till the end

MD student here. Undertaking a large research project on exactly this, right now. Will post on here about it when done.

>he doesn't drink his own piss

>I want to help him
Good. Encourage him to lurk on Sup Forums and start reading ancient philosophy and 19th century political theory, if nothing else he'll get some resolve.

Wow, ebin post

>The water is fine goy!

That's exactly what will happen. It's already happened like you said with leaded gasoline, and also with pretty much all nutritional advice from the last century.

Thank god for CRISPR and IQ selection in IVF, at least the next generations will be somewhat intelligent and maybe things can get fixed.

Because we arnt civcucks you sand nigger.
>bu..but my Big Sand Nigger Cock!
>I slay (((white))) commifornian sluts lol fuck u wht boi
Yeah, dont care, Ca will be nuked by god hopefully. Its a lost cause.

Pre Bottled water is the bigest scam. It's full of Estrogen and other toxins.
Drink rainwater or montainwater

Not saying taper water is fine, I don't think it is. Just saying that it doesn't seem to be a big deal and the only realistic alternative (plastic bottled water, unless you have the means to install these filters) is possibly even worse.

He lurks on Sup Forums :( i tried to get him on Sup Forums but its too edgy for him. He recently moved in with 3 other highschool buddies of ours who are, honestly fucking idiots, and one of which is basically CNN on wheels. I feel like I've lost him honestly. He didn't vote for Hillary because of me atleast.. He just threw away his vote on that fucking 3rd party guy who didn't know what Aleppo was. He is falling to the dark side and I can't really stop it.

lol no doubt

I already do live in a rural place, with a well.
Just gotta get a filter and some horses lol

>implying
Just keep thinking commiefornia is anything like the rest of the USA and your average even non-"racist" white person actually accepts you as anything more than some terrorist looking burkaburka.

yeah I did read read up a bit about those. the only thing is, is that they are really expensive. I would like to see an actual test to see how well a normal brita filter would do

>How to avoid this if you live in a big city?
For one thing, don't live in a big city. I have no fucking clue why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that sort of environment.

probably whiter then you nigger, Atleast I'm a pureblood with a clean 100% heritage and not some mutt race mixed dog like you

no hyphenated Americans. kill yourself