How much value do you put into visual direction?

How much value do you put into visual direction?

why do you keep asking me this

north is my favorite direction, so about 25%

>Iruka likes hookers

So there is a way to lose your virginity there.

Your sense of visual direction is shit.

It makes eva look like child's play though

>tfw you finally grew out of the memes and understand that naruto is good

You have no idea

hello is this the new flip flappers thread

>It makes eva look like child's play though

just to be clear you're talking about the naruto in the OP right?

yeah I'm just looking for this actually.

>It makes eva look like child's play though

Why did Naruto get so good all of a sudden?

Only if you have extremely low standards.

Only plebs can't appreciate the Pain fight.

It's the greatest example of pleb filter there is.

It's quite the opposite, pleb.
Naruto is shit.

>left shows generic japanese man #12515239 with awful posture whose facial expression shows anger that he'll never be able to act on due to his beta japanese genes
>right shows naruto with tremendous screen presence with a look of determination that he has never expressed before given his new sage mode eyes with a hint of sadness due to knowing that everyone in the village was killed by the man standing before him
I'll take right over left any day.

>On the right realistic japanese guy who has gone trough traumatic experience of human experimentation
>on the left shitty emo kid with bullshit power up after each arc with emotionless expression
Suit yourself.

>left shows a character I'm not familiar with
>right shows a character I'm familiar with

ftfy

The Naruto vs Pain fight is one of the best fights ever next to Jaraiya vs Pain honestly out of any anime. It had great action, direction, animation, and actual tactics and plot ties in it. I love it desu. I don't give a fuck if people think there were asspulls. At least the asspull was tied into the plot afterwards. That being that Madara planned for the resurrection to be used for him insted of Konoha. It still may be stupid, but it isn't stupid enough to make the fight bad at all.

I absolutely did not type desu, I typed "h o n e s t l y" and I guess it was filtered to desu

>Naruto vs Pain
>Tactics
>I'll just spam rasengan and shadow clones

that was the most gay shit I've ever read in my life

He had nature chakra kill the absorption dude and used his clones and frog summons creatively to kill the others up until the last Pain. Yes, there were plenty of tactics on each side.

he's right. eva TV had a lot of shit animation and garbage scene composition in it.

Not really. At the end of the day the chakra punch and chakra frisbee that turned into yet another rasengan are just more asspulls

I didn't see them as asspulls, I thought they were at least slightly forshadowed.

>naruto using his signature moves is an ass pull

his entire character development is an ass pull

yeah but nothing in the pain fight really was

Yes?

Eva had extremely basic visual direction most of the time.

None. I'm a Madhousefag.

madhouse is stoic but boring

I just realized Madhouse hasn't done anything with good visual direction since Tatami Galaxy. Or No Game No Life if you want to stretch really hard.

I usually don't care, although I'm a Shaftfag and I do love their visual direction a lot. I should watch SZS again some time because god damn. Their theme song sequences are always 10/10 too.

I'm not sure if this counts but I liked the visuals in Prince of Stride, too bad the show itself was kinda boring. The colouring was interesting from what I remember.