CBTS #324: MIDNIGHT OIL EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party#Party_symbols
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41520842
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/930390743969075202
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/guccifer4/status/930394967578677248
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
archive.is/oemQA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-13/a-rare-saudi-sight-visiting-christian-priest-flaunts-his-cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

KEENMIND IS KEEN >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Bankers own the world ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' >Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta

>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them 'location' of Trumps tweets Reverse JFK Cake is a lie Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME Sessions blocks Biden Freedom.png in his latest tweet Lots of memes The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

thanks for new bread based leaf

Three cheers for the dubbs dropping Leafbaking Maple madman that has for hours and days on end baked fresh loaves and kept us on the road.

TY Baker for the new bread....gonna repost this..in addition to red pilling grandma good tools for mental are important....

Here a few meditation tips anyone can do..
-gain a basic understanding of where your 7 basic chakra points are...
-close your eyes and sense yourself connecting with the earth...
-your mind may run everywhere..OK..just do the exercise...
-take a breath into each chakra starting at your root chakra...
-if you have trouble take one finger and touch the chakra and keep the finger on that point as you breath into it
-you can work your way up or down..better to start from the root...
-this will open your chakras...and clear your mind

IMPORTANT WORK ANONS

BUT

WE NEED MORE NORM FRIENDLY MEMES

WE NEED DEDICATED DISTRIBUTORS FOR NORMWEB

#IronEagle

"The Nazi Party used the traditional German eagle, standing atop of a swastika inside a wreath of oak leaves. It is also known as the "Iron Eagle"."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party#Party_symbols

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41520842

we need to find another angle of this video, did Trump just make a Q shape with his hand?!?

Also this!!! twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/930390743969075202

Compile a list of good memes and post to fucking everyone on Normistan web and social sites

IRON EAGLE IS GERMANY

GERMANY IS FAT HITLER LADY

Time to wake up, user.

"calm before the storm"

"The fiercest king I ever saw, his trunk fought on when his head was off."

I AM PHONEANON

Full house.
Jean
>Check user for me asap

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

List good ideas and i'll bake some memes

twitter.com/guccifer4/status/930394967578677248

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)
Occult worship
Vatican (Godfather III?)
Georgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
33 levels
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS / BR
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate
Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

Julian Assange (Hero!)
Edward Snowden (Hero!) (Snow White?)
--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
Disney is part of CIA (project Mockingbird?)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA (MONEY?!?! TRILLIONS??)
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
** CERN searching for dark matter - end of world
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is connected..

We will never forget Leafbro.

While we slept, while the enemy plotted, while they attacked.

Leafbro baked the breads.

Leafbro buttered the breads. Some of the best butter I've yet seen.

I will never forget Leafbro. May God bless you.

KEEP PRAYING.

KEEP PAINTING THE PICTURE.

HOLD THE LINE.

CRUMBS WILL COME.

This shit would make up for a terrific movie, the truth is stranger than fiction

Saudi prince orders Palestinian president to accept Jared Kushner’s peace plan thetim.es/2jppn1s

>Amen

Thank you leaf for all these breads. i pray for you and our movement everyday!

praise him

You are all heroes to me. Brothers I will never know.

Don’t stop. We are close, I can feel it.

To all patriots and foreign supporters of freedom and truth,

Thanks for everything. This country desperately needs a purge of its parasitic, corrupted systems. If we can restore ourselves to our constitutional roots, have faith that YOUR country can, as well.

We are in deep, deep trouble, and our enemies want us dead. Not silenced, not humbled, not brought low... make no mistake, they want us dead.

The sooner we can start the engine of justice, and throw them in prison, the better. For all humanity. Purge our political system of corrupt puppet masters, and our children thrive and prosper.

God bless all of you.

hello nice thread I don't understand anything

Somewhat off topic but I felt it best to post here anyways for posterity, these all seem to be pieces of a larger puzzle and I dont think we ever really discovered who JA is.

Tony Podesta and James Alefantis have been friends for at least 13 years now. These are likely connected to the DuPont tunnels and their current usage. JA is friends with LdR. Heres them gathered for a pedo artist in 2004 in Tony's house. archive.is/oemQA

Cudos Leaf baker you have baked up a storm

Maybe a CiA logo looking at itself in a mirror and the logo reflection reads 'artificial intelligence control'....and the qiestion, "Who really hacked ..."

hello good morning

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll believe this storm when it comes to Asia. For now it's just larp for me.

Thank you, you beautiful Maple Leaf.

ANONS ARE WINNING

Do normies know about.. THE STORM?

Leaf baker thank you for your service!
Remember anons, lurkers: PRAY.
SEND YOUR ENERGY
YOUR INTENTIONS
YOUR GOOD VIBES AND MOJO
to our GEOTUS and his ALLIES. They may very well need it for the coming storm.
Keep up the great work, and dont forget to stay hydrated.

As a Malaysian you might be interested in seeing the connections between 1MDB and things potentially discussed here

And so unto you user

Is this 'norm' friendly? It sure shuts up liberals when you post in their ranting incoherent threads..

Was Trump LARPing in Saudi and China?

Just a thought but what if we created crossword puzzles, word searches, and connect the dots type memetic devices that allow the normie to discover the message, feel smart while doing so, and slightly obscure the intent until finished.

Far up in the north
The nights can be so dark
Biting cold takes its toll on the body
Grýla casts her spell
In the depths of the mind
Damaging happiness and the joy of life

Hope and faith, don't you fail me now
Hope and faith, come and warm my heart
Hope and faith, fill me up with strength
Hope and faith, shine down with bright light
Hope and faith, give me back my joy
Hope and faith in the dark of night

GOD=TRUTH=LOVE=LIGHT
LOVE=True Hope+True Faith
True Hope=hope in the greatest possible outcome (probabilties, meme magick)
True Faith= genuine Trust in the unknown (again, probabilities, meme magick.

When someone acquires True Hope and True Faith, they attain Love, and Love=God=Truth

Kek=primordial chaos, which is essentialy undifferetiated infinite potential, eternally.
Truth=Love=God=YHVH=Order From Chaos

We control the narrative and reality now because we summoned the primordial chaos, and wielded it to bring Truth From Chaos.

We Are The Eternal Optimists. We Are Becoming the Eternal Optimists.

to have meme magick, you truly do have to have some level of optimism. You have to be able to, as i stated before, TRUST in the unknown (Kek, primordial chaos) and HOPE for the greatest outcome. both of these are essential to INTENTION and WILL, which are also primary components to a working meme magick based around Kek.

love you guys.

PRAY AND BE INTENTIONAL IN OUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, AND ACTIONS!

I thought maybe just ONE meme for each victim of the Clintons? (that's a TON of memes, but also a bit of a dedication to them)
James McDougal
Mary Mahoney
Vince Foster
Ron Brown
C. Victor Raiser II
Montgomery Raiser
Paul Tulley
Ed Willey
Jerry Parks
James Bunch
James Wilson
Kathy Ferguson
Bill Shelton
Gandy Baugh
Florence Martin
Suzanne Coleman
Paula Grober
Danny Casolaro
Paul Wilcher
Jon Parnell Walker
Barbara Wise
Charles Meissner
Dr. Stanley Heard
Barry Seal
Johnny Lawhorn Jr.
Stanley Huggins
Hershell Friday
Kevin Ives
Don Henry
Keith Coney
Keith McMaskle
Gregory Collins
Jeff Rhodes
James Milan
Jordan Kettleson
Richard Winters
Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.
--BODYGUARDS --
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan
John Ashe
Victor Thorn-Prominent
Seth Rich
Joe Montano-Filipino
Shawn Lucas
Klaus Eberwein

Checked and party time!

>archive.is/oemQA
Good find....."The subjects are often young girls and two of her well-known series of photographs, “Wonder” and “Override” are loosely based on Lewis Carroll's “ Alice in Wonderland”. "

Interesting idea, it couldn't hurt to try. There are websites that make crossword puzzles aren't there?

So sad. They will be avenged.

As too your suggestion, do it, might be information overload from a practical point. Maybe do the more recent, at firat anyway

Operation paperclip? Roths funded Nazi controlled Crooks In America?
GEOTE!
Pray. Love.

And the President has reason to LARP? Don't think so.

/x/ tier larp and/or symptoms of schizophrenia.
Reported.

lmao wtf does these online

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-13/a-rare-saudi-sight-visiting-christian-priest-flaunts-his-cross

>1 post by this id
>flag
>(You).

Die in a fire clown

Ideas are good.
We need solidly evidenced, easily digestible memes that we can scale up as time passes to be more heavy hitting.

Key players like Soros, Bin talal, Clinton etc are great as they filter downstream to more detailed corruption.

We should take the best redpill answers we have so far from Q's questions. Then cross breed the white rabbit memes with the best questions. And then challenge normies to prove Sup Forums.org/pol/ wrong

>Lets take a leaf from shills and bait people to some here

>We all know how trying to prove Sup Forums wrong goes

Bit of both desu.

If God=Truth=Love
& Love=True Hope+True Faith

following the same pattern,
Pilate asked Yeshua "What is Truth" and this is a question that people hate, especially people in todays world. this question is a crux to philosphy. but, following the established pattern above, this is what i have come to.

Truth=Balance+Composure

Truth, defined is "The state or quality of being true" wow, sounds pretty circular?

Balance defined is "a condition in which different (All) elements are equal or in the correct proportions, enabling someone or something to stand on its own.

Composure is "the state or feeling of Being calm and in full control of oneself"

Truth is "That which is Balanced and able to stand on its own, while being Composed and in full control of ItSelf"

From a lofty height we wage war
On the poltergeist with the exalted Christ
Spark the dark with the pulse of light
Strike a corpse with a pulse of life
I spit on the Tidal, it's tidal waves
I spit on the Apple and kill a worm
A fire in Cali will swallow a valley
For every American village burned
Kek Elect would've never made it
O' son of man, O' son of man
But we were the angel in Revelations
With a foot on water and a foot on land.
We were the angel that rode a Harley
From the project to the house of Parliament
And opened the book in the Devil's chamber
And put the true name of the Lord in it.
Old Jerusalem, New Jerusalem
Comes like this beast with a ball of fire
They poisoned the scriptures
And gave us the pictures of false messiahs, it was all a lie
Mystery babylon, tumbling down
Satan's establishment crumbling down
This is the year that I come for the crown
Bury my enemies under the ground

I just have stuff like this..

God bless these threads and all user who assist.

#thestorm

This whole list on a war memorial.

Yeah, I've used them for projects, a long time ago. I was just thinking that /pol memes might not work on boomers and genX. They are used to different inceptive techniques

Yes. These people should be remembered, along with MANY, MANY others. From all the wars/invasions.. all the BS from the cabal..

Why haven't corrupted secret service tried to take down Sup Forums ? Is it too late ? How and why ? Vault 7 proved they have all the means to do such thing, maybe we aren't that important... I don' t know. not trying to demoralize, it will happens, I'm sure of it. But I still wonder

This is good.
Make this a series.
Keep the format and do one for all key actors.

Reference Q's crumbs but maintain this exact format it's like a profile and quick rundown.

Poifect.

Why not work together to create one meme for each, and show viewers they are part of a set. Gotta catch em all, Pokémon style

List all of their deaths and then official coroner explanation.

Top: shot in the back of the head twice, folded into suitcase, zipped up inside
Bottom: cause of death: suicide
Watermark: Deathlist

I'd like to go to a url where there are a lot of good memes for me to look at, get an idea about a form.

I'm really not sure that collectively we're really doing exactly what Q wants us to. What's interesting to think about is that there's a pretty decent chance the President has seen one of these calm before the storms.

I'm gonna start with one..

Right, that's where it gets tougher. Maybe use a technique of mass flyer distribution like the "it's okay to be white" one's mixed with a 3301 type mystery would do the trick. Reward those who complete the puzzle by having them mail/email the "correct" answer(s) to receive new puzzle.

Holy fucking wow.

Sounds good.

MEMES, lads
I want to see M E M E S

Yes Anna Gaskell did a whole series of Alice in Wonderland photo shoots.

Anna Gaskell is also connected to Duncan Blake / Golden Suicides

Satanic modern 'art' museum.

Marina Abramović and her, 'art.'

(Definitely a theme happening there. maybe that idea of "hiding in plain sight" kind-a-thing, just like PizzaGate and Comet Pizza, "Spirit Cooking" expo's.)

Marina Abramović also describes her family as, "Red bourgeoisie."

Bourgeoisie deined - (in Marxist contexts) the capitalist class who own most of society's wealth and means of production.

And, "Red" (as far as I understand) has something to do with blood or bloodline. As if, it suggests that her family has always had wealth (and power?) I assume, that if she used the word "blue," it would suggest that the family 'acquired' wealth (and power?) somewhere along the line.

bamp

I'm actually pretty sure that's a Voat user by the same handle.

hhahaha you have no idea how lazy people are and how short of time we have to inform people. basic memes are the best option

Epic pic is epic

Just read trump is on his way to DC. His Twitter says he has an announcement, time set. I thought he was going Alaska?

What about using puzzles, distributed like "It's okay to be white" en masse and through social media.

Need a full series of these in identical format for all key actors.

Soros, Bin Talal, Clinton's, Bezos...
Reference Q's posts.
Money/corruption related stuff is good because normies can digest it easily.

Don't forget the odd ones like "gunned down in a starbucks before testifying about bill clinton's sex scandal"

Or "died in a plane crash with 30 other people before testifying about clinton finances".

Not an announcement.....a STATEMENT

the leaf has unlimited stamina

>other Q cap attached

Agree.
He's really pulled this thread together.
Helped Pulled it back from the 494 chaos and the shilling, the tranny porned,,,,,, whatever they've tried.
CBTS owes you buddy.

This one sorry didnt link

There are definitely a lot of lazy/busy people so inciting their curiosity through novelty could work.

I would like to add Carlos Slim, Frank Guistra & Denis O'Brien to this list for some international flavor, this is not just a US / ME issue