Utah Officer Fired For Arrest Of Nurse, Recorded On Video

Why is the Police officer treated with contempt if he was in the right Sup Forums? Why is he getting fired for something he was in right? Is it the Jews fault?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/10/557027903/utah-officer-fired-for-arrest-of-nurse-recorded-on-video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GRrtLLDikM
sltrib.com/news/2017/10/31/utah-nurse-arrested-for-blocking-cop-from-drawing-blood-from-patient-receives-500000-settlement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't in the right. You don't arrest an upstanding white woman who is just trying to do her job.

The officer wasn't in the right, which is why he was fired, you dummy.

She was hindering the officer's job

The officer didn't have a warrant, which is required by law. The nurse did literally nothing wrong.

fpbp

He was not right. Even a nigger have a right to not provide evidence against himself, even more if he can't consent.

Also, she was right in not doing an procedue that would not impact the well-being of her patient without his consent.

Wasn't the guy he wanted to draw blood from an off duty cop? He wanted to get the ball rolling on the report and case against the guy that crashed into him and secure the department from liability or embarrassment.
He knew the guy would give him permission but couldn't because he was unconscious

He raised his hand on one of god's chosen - a woman

Assuming an unconscious person would give consent is not consent

He knew he would, though

youtube.com/watch?v=-GRrtLLDikM
Utah Nurse Alex Wubbels Arrested By Police Officer Tells Her Side Of The Story(VIDEO)!
lets watch it together

>He knew the guy would give him permission but couldn't because he was unconscious
So then wait til the guy comes to to get consent. You don't get to take somebody's blood cause you "know" you'll get consent.

In CPR situations there is an exemption to that rule and consent is actually implied as long as the person is unconcious.

Is it more hilarious or depressing that you're so far off the mark on the circumstances?

Like, even in this age of easily obtainable information 24 hours a day, you still can't take a cursory look at the details.

He roid raged. Lots of retard cops can’t take no for an answer because their training tells them they have to control every situation. I worked with this 5’3 manlet and fat 5ft lesbian dike at my old job. Both wanted to become cops, both had fucking mental issues and both became cops. Manlet sperged out on some 14 year old kid and got fired. The fat lesbian you guessed it already has disability. Not sure what my point is other than there’s a lot of dumbass cops.

/thread

>if he was in the right
Well that's just it. He wasn't.

He couldn't be more in the wrong if he tried. The law was on the nurses side. Plus the guy he wanted to take the blood from, was the victim of a head on collision with a drunk driver being pursed by the cops. What a dumb fuck detective.
>durrrrr let me violate the rights of this victim of an accident, because I am above the law.
Also, the victim was a volunteer cop from another state!

Many cops are powerhungry retards with inferiority complex, just like this faggot who thought he was above the law.
I hate people like you who just assume the cop is always right just like I hate those libtards who are like "hands up don't shoot"

He wasnt right you retard.
He acted like bumbass and above the law.
The nurse was right and acting like she supposed to, doing her job.
saged

Lots of Reddit users tonight.

>tonight
>US flag

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a reddit user
The reason he was fired and she was awarded a payout is because she was in the right and he was in the wrong.

Digits.

I miss the times when comments' numbers were in the 1488...

The officer did not have a warrant im for cops and all but he did not follow the proper procedure plus he unlawfully arrested someone who did not break the law

In Arizona you don’t need a warrant to take blood from a driver. Not sure about Utah, but IF the law is the same, then the cop didn’t do anything wrong technically. He was probably fired for using bad discretion and acting less-than-human.

People trying to defend this cop are a psy op trying to make us look like autists

>not sure about Utah
Why comment then, nigger

You niggers are talking about old news. Here's the update:

Utah nurse reaches $500,000 settlement in dispute over her arrest for blocking cop from drawing blood from patient

sltrib.com/news/2017/10/31/utah-nurse-arrested-for-blocking-cop-from-drawing-blood-from-patient-receives-500000-settlement/

Even Satan agrees

He was in the wrong.

No. You have it all entirely wrong.

The cops were on a high speed chase against protocol and somebody got hit as a result. A truck driver. The cops were hoping a drug test would have the truck driver on some random drug to pressure him into not suing.

The guy was hit so hard he was unconscious and the cops just wanted a way to twist his arm to not sue. The cop went bezerk after the nurse did her job.

Faggot cop got btfo.

t. commie

This is why you don't let women into any profession, eventually in the end they always fuck everything up

Except CPR and emergency medical intervention are not the same as taking a blood sample
>following the actual law
>fucking things up
Pick one

Do you even know what that means?

Anyone supporting the cop in this situation is trolling. Let this thread die.

do milk
>bitch lasagna

He wasn't in the right. He was an out of control gov't agent, and if that hospital allowed guns, other right-thinking citizens would have pulled out their guns and shot that piece of shit.