Conservatives can't be funn-

Conservatives can't be funn-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofIa8Qcaqt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you can finish that sentence. He's not.

That's not Roy D Mercer youtu.be/ofIa8Qcaqt0

>Hey I'm going to incite an older man into violence and then attempt to sue him even though I'm caught red handed on camera
>Now I'm going to blatantly lie about all my talking points and repost them even though they've been thoroughly debunked, and I'll do so in a charged, derogatory manner
>Woah calm down bro it was just a joke, comedy man, iy's a comedy shoooow
Fuck this guy

Global warming is a scam

>she dont even let me talk to her that way

If Sam Hyde is supposed to be the poster boy for conservative "comics", yeah, they can't into comedy for shit.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT WEED??

pic unrelated

y.

If you think Crowder is funny you need to seriously go the fuck back to r/the_donald.

That Cenk impression has been an absolute killer all 1890329087509909032985677583908904 times he's done it.

DUDE I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS IF YOU TALK ABOUT WEED ONE MORE TIME YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH

eat a dick, libtards.

Rogan looks tough but I bet Crowder could beat the shit out of him tbqf.

Ummm, no sweety, he definitely is.

>constantly recycles same old 2015 click bait articles from his shitty website on his Facebook page
>people start calling him out on it
>hordes of technology illiterate boomers rush to defend him

>I'm part of what some call the 'alt-right' and it feels punk rock a f!

Lol. Rogan is on a cocktail of roids and has been practicing combat his entire life.

Pretty droll, user.

Does crowder do any martial arts?

He does jiu jitsu but I don't think he's as into it as Joe.

I don't understand why you'd give Crowder a fair fight when you could beat him to death with a nailbat or run over him in a car with the result that his bowels were expelled from his anus. Which has the additional attraction of being something you might realistically pass off as an accident.

liberals are inte-

Well, Joe unironically won tae kwon do tournaments in his teens by kicking kids dead and still has insane power in his kicks and his form is still on point. He's been grappling for 20+ years and is a blackbelt. Also add his cocktail of roids and growth hormones he's using and it's not really close. Joe could literally kill Crowder any time he wanted to.

Crowder is a mediocre comedian and an even worse pundit.

Even when he dragged some random guy into a debate he wasn't prepared for or interested in at the HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US exhibit he got BTFO'd. Joe fucking Rogan BTFO'd him so hard Crowder of all people called him a "bully".

Conservative uprising when?

>destroyed relationship with my father
>disowned my brother
>lost love of my life because she was christian
>realize conservatives are the good guys too late
>mfw

Just catch him the 70 percent of the time that he's high and looking at Neil degrasse Tyson videos
WHOAAA DUDE WEED JAMIE PULL THAT SHIT UP and Crowder wins.

>it's a Steven finds an excuse to dress in women's clothing episode

>It's a "Leftists think they can meme" episode

>implying it isn't

>y
he's obnoxious as fuck

he sounds like a bitch when he yells too lol

i agree with some of his points, but he comes off as aggro and obnoxious

they all dummies compared to ben shapiro

Rogan would absolutely destroy Crowder

>they all dummies compared to ben shapiro

I guess conservatives can be funny

Mr. Metokur is one of few actually funny people on youtube.

A lot of liberal 'comedy' is literally just people who call themselves comedians getting applause rather than actual laughter. Fucking Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, John Oliver, ALL of these fucking people are partisan hacks who are less equipped to tell actual jokes than the average chantard.