Have you ever met a Jew in real life? Are you friends with any Jews? What are your general thoughts on Jews?

Have you ever met a Jew in real life? Are you friends with any Jews? What are your general thoughts on Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

polish spoken with a Hebrew accent; literally the worst sound made anywhere in the world...EVER!!!

1. yes
2. no, and i don't want to be friends with them
3. need to be burned

Hitler dindu nuffin

based pajeet.

Even the child in the OP pic?

My lawyer is jewish, hes a pretty cool guy

Several. Some of them are Jewish and good people. Some of them are Jews and absolute scum that I would happily kill and the world would be a better place. But don't ever, ever forget, the most important thing to Jews, is Jews.

Yes, yes, and need to be expelled from America and have their assets seized.

>Have you ever met a Jew in real life?
yes

>Are you friends with any Jews?
no

>What are your general thoughts on Jews?
they killed Christ

Yes I have been to a bank before

yes
i am friends with one by proxy, my best friend is married to one
fire up the ovens

No jews here, they all somehow disappeared about 70 years ago

Some are based, some are brainfucked fascists, same as the rest of the world.
They all have / had high educational standards.

I live in NYC and have met and been friends with many a hooknose.
Let me tell you about the jew.
Even the most westernized, non-jew looking jew is still, at his core, a jew. They will ALWAYS exhibit jewish traits, it's just a matter to how much of a degree do they do it. Same goes for Russian jews as well. To the, life is all about getting the most for least and seeing how much they can get away with without having to answer for it. They are the most flakey, squirrely motherfuckers, and are filled with excuses and talmudic reasoning. There is not a single jew on this planet to whom the stereotype does not apply. I tend to separate them into 3 different groups.
>the hassidim
the typical hassidic jew. the uberjew. the jew in his most refined form. he could run you off the road in his jew van and still attempt to sue you. Of course, everything that goes badly for them is, first and foremost, due to anti-semitism. No exceptions.
>the yamaka jew
this is the westernized jew that doesn't always abide by jew law, but still wears a yamaka and visits grandma (who is likely the first kind of jew) for yom-kipur. He sells himself as modern and enlightened, will sometimes play in a band, and work at a non-jew job, but again, at his core, he IS a jew, and it comes out every time he's asked to pay for something. He secretly hopes for the same end-game as the hessidim. Often a secret zionist.
>the ethnic jew
This is the "my fellow whites" jew. White when it suits them, jewish when it suits them. un-red-pillable because every single one of them have had their grandparents die at Auschwitz. Every. Single. One. These jews, if not outright FOR Israel, are at the very least complicit in jewry.

I've got three jewish friends, one of them from the US and the other two here. Neither is really a close friend of mine though. Jews can be fine as long as they are well assimilated. They aren't really like the "scheming manipulate exploiters" that Sup Forums describes them as. Both of the Swedish ones are rightwing and support Trump, and one of them even likes the Fashy Goys page on FB too, kek.

G.A.S.

Little and hairy, they go bald around 30. Their emotions can be hard to control on the inside, but in the outside they'll seem fine. If you're not a manlet and need to deal with them they'll let you get away with stuff cause fear, just be nice to them every now and again. Social skills are ok, but subpar. This is a typical one, ones in positions of power make up for everything I mentioned by being untrustworthy nut jobs where the means justify the ends. If you work with one or are around one, remember to keep an eye in them, they'll NEVER do you a favor though, no matter how many you do for them so never rely on them. Also, never fuck one, it's nasty, the women are nasty, they may seem white but they aren't guys. Eww.

ESPECIALLY her.

No. Due to certain historical events, there aren't any jews left in my country.

this is so accurate

t. ethnic jew

That's a boy.

Bc u pay him lol

>they killed Christ
That's funny because according to the myth of Christ, he is a filthy Jew. Jesus isn't real anyhow, and thus neither is his execution.

You're an imbecile.

She's smiling like she just ate a bowl of foreskins for breakfast.

Know a couple jews. Most get violent at any mention of the holocaust or just the word "jew".

One I met in college went around the dorms before Christmas break and erased all of the students Christmas drawings they had on their doors. Wasn't even surprised

This

Christ was the Son of God. And my problem is with talmudic judaism, the descendants of the filthy pharisees and saducees. The Synagogue of Satan, the enemy of mankind.

And Jesus Christ was very real. You'll realize that one day. Hopefully for you while you're still alive.

yes i've meet a few.

they all tell me that they are jewish within the first few minutes of talking.

they can't help themselves. its like they feed off the reaction to it.

Yes, São Paulo is full of jews. If you are upper class its impossible to avoid them.

I've befriended a half jew, that's enough for me.

I mostly don't like as they are overrepresented in politics and lobby our governmental institutions. Besides that they spread leftism and have double standards for Israel, don't minding fucking the country that they have been born, which seems at least morally reprehensible.

truly a descipable people

never really talked to any, I've got no issue with them why ?

Yes
Yes
Majority are good people

Not bad people. Userers of any race be damned though.

>Jesus isn't real anyhow
There are even Roman documents mentioning him, not to mention accounts from his disciples who were the ones that spread Christianity in the first place.

Look at that scheming smile.

Yes, plenty.
Yes, a few.
>What are your general thoughts on Jews?
They are a problem that needs to be addressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

Yes.
No.
>thoughts on Jews?
I prefer the Hassidic to the 'I eat bacon and don't wear a hat, but still am very much a Jew', Jew. I think most of the 'secret Jews' use their jewishness to justify being 'white' and to use it to play the victim card when ever possible.

What would you do to your Jewish friends if it was up to you?

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

>The other practices of the Jews are sinister and revolting, and have entrenched themselves by their very wickedness. Wretches of the most abandoned kind who had no use for the religion of their fathers took to contributing dues and free-will offerings to swell the Jewish exchequer; and other reasons for their increasing wealth way be found in their stubborn loyalty and ready benevolence towards brother Jews. But the rest of the world they confront with the hatred reserved for enemies. They will not feed or intermarry with gentiles. Though a most lascivious people, the Jews avoid sexual intercourse with women of alien race. Among themselves nothing is barred. They have introduced the practice of circumcision to show that they are different from others. Proselytes to Jewry adopt the same practices, and the very first lesson they learn is to despise the gods, shed all feelings of patriotism, and consider parents, children and brothers as readily expendable. However, the Jews see to it that their numbers increase.

written about 2000 years ago

i was around a friends house and his gf had a co worker over.

within 2 minutes of being there, the whole "im a jew",muh holocaust guilt trip shit comes out.

I used to be best friends with a Jew when I was a kid. He wasn't really religious though and when we were both young there was no political correctness craze so he would actually have faced a bit of discrimination had he been very open about it. I don't think he was ashamed of it but he just figured it would be better if it wasn't part of his life. For the time we'd been close friends (from like 7-8 to around 20) I was unaware of Jewish stereotypes so I hadn't noticed anything like that. Later, when I got "redpilled" I noticed that his behavior often fit those stereotypes, it was just that he didn't treat me like a goy.

Yes
Yes
You are jewish shill

i met a lot of jews. all of them were perverts or psychopaths

That's a boy.

>Guy was literally married to a Jew

I'm jewish from my dad's side, we're simply the best, that's why we often win. I'm pretty sure there are people of my kind who have the desire to dominate all life on earth and are getting away with it too. My question is, why does all life on earth desire to be dominated and why do they like to dominate others?

>according to the myth of Christ, he is a filthy Jew

>The Jews are the synagogue of satan
>The Jews are evil and spread self destructive behavior through temptation and deceit.

How is this pro-kike?

He'd do things to their Kazari milkers, obviously.

>You're an imbecile.
Someone's triggered. At the very least you should READ the fucking "holy book" of the religion you claim.

I'm not a Jew. Former Christian, now believing only in that which can be demonstrated to be true.

>Christ was the Son of God
That covers the father. Does God have a race? Are not Jew supposed to be God's chosen people? According to the book they conveniently wrote, yes. Mary was a Jew.

Well it is all recycled myths anyhow. That's what I realized. And I realized the ONLY reason I even bought into Christianity is that I was indoctrinated as a child. Social learning is really useful, but it has some bad aspects like this.

It is also hard to shake because of Cognitive Bias/Motivated Reasoning. The more someone tells you that you are wrong, the more you'll be sure you're right. So really it is futile for me to tell you that you believe a myth. You have to free yourself because no one can do it for you. Arguing against Atheists actually prolonged my "faith" years longer than I should have held it. And maybe part of the problem is most atheists seem to be shitty debaters, so it was pretty easy to argue against them.

Very little jewish population in Norway so no.

does having a jewish stepmom count as (((meeting))) one?

>There are even Roman documents mentioning him, not to mention accounts from his disciples who were the ones that spread Christianity in the first place.
Lets see a reasonable citation please. Not 3rd hand here-say.

Chances are they're like many books of the "New Testament" aka written hundreds of years after their supposed authors died.

1. Not that I recall.I was born into the impoverished working poor underclass your fabulous federal reserve created, So it's no surprise. Your people's fetish for nepotism and bribery keeps you out of doing actual work.

2. No. The fact that your holy books instruct you to enslave and rob me makes it impossible for me to trust you. The fact that your god also allows you out of any agreement or oath by one simple prayer with no price to pay or sacrifice to offer. makes it impossible for me to believe you're "one of the good ones".

3. A culture of lazy, grasping, cowardly, greedy hypocrites who justify their numerous abominations against nature, humanity, and morality through their false worship of a blind, ignorant god that gives them everything while asking nothing in return except your foreskin.

I hate your victim complex. I don't care about "muh holcaust" I don't even give a shit if it happened or not. Get over it. You weren't the first people to get fucked over in history, and only your disgusting level of cultural arrogance makes one of the countless genocides in history worse than another.

Usury is the mother of all abominations, and a crime without equal that sickens and impoverishes both individuals and society at large. and you people nearly worship it.

Due to centuries of inbreeding you have an overwhelming rate of psychopathy and schizophrenia which explains why most of your intelligent citizens become politicians or lawyers the two best professions for people with no morals.

There's more but why bother? You know exactly why the world hates the lot of you.

Much like there were jews among high ranking nazis, one can be redeemed thru their actions.

A Jew gave my friend 5 dollars yesterday

I had a Jew friend when I was a kid. He used to get really mad when we made fun of his name, although I didn't even know what a Jew was, just thought "Steinmetz" sounded funny af.

Anyway when I asked him why he always got disproportionally mad at us for what was really just fun merely because he would get so mad, he told me that we are all the same and that we all hate Jews and try to kill him at any chance we have, while he was the one frothing at the mouth.

Wwhen I tol him I had no idea what a "Jew" was, he calmed down and said something like "maybe you are different then, but everybody hates us".

Later in life I had a friend who's half Arab, and his best friend was a kid named Yehudi, until the latter's parents forbade any contact. Apparently because my friend wasn't Jewish. I still don't know the full story, we were 14 or thereabouts, but my friend really despises Jews ever since. They must have really insulted him. Even now as adults, he really hates Jews and everything Jewish, and admires Hitler as every chance he gets for rounding them all up.

That's an extremely open-ended and vague question, it depends on a number of different factors.

I believe the best possible solution would be to deport all Jews back to Israel (or to whatever other country wants them) and for us to TRULY become neutral in the middle east & withdraw all support.

If the can take care of themselves and keep their land, so be it. If the Arabs conquer them, so be it. They are not our responsibility & they cannot be allowed to continue what they are doing to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

I don't trust their kind.

If you can get a jew, in any profession, to like you enough he'll only ask money to do a good work for you you should cherish it. Wether it's a dentist, a lawyer, business agent... Anything.

But there's also nothing worse than a jewish dentist that only wants your money and doesn't like you. They'll rip off your mouth and your wallet.

One of my best friends is 1/4 jewish and I didnt know that until recently. He is also redpilled af, hates immigrants, wants a white ethnostate and knows the jews stay behind every world's major crisis. He's never been cheap atleast I havent noticed that although he does but lootboxes just to sale the items separately when their value increases but lots of ppl do that. He feels like he should make profit out of most stuff that he buys. Other than that i havent noticed anything jewry about him.

That sounds like a reasonable suggestion, but would that apply to everyone with Jewish ancestry? What about part-Jews who are Christians, for example? Would you apply something like the Nuremberg Laws?

I started hating Jews when I was abused by a rich fat kike. He first was like a father-figure to me, as I lacked one, then started showing me pics of his trip to Auschwitz, telling me stories about their suffering etc. In the end he just wanted to take sexual advantage of me.

That was what first woke me up to their nature. I started noticing that many fags were Jews where I lived.

I met one before.

>Much like there were jews among high ranking nazis, one can be redeemed thru their actions.
You mean like Hitler being half-Jew? His mother was a servant in a Jewish household. Perhaps that fed into his dislike.

I think it is hilarious myself.

She's adorable. Shame she has to fry.

Once again, that's a boy. And would you seriously murder children?

you're devil spawn

I've worked for a fucken jew and one tried to swindle me in an investment via contract his fellow kike err... Lawyer had drafted, so yeah we are correct. Also go suck a cock faggot

The dangerous ones are the crypto...you would be amazed to learn how many surround us...

I have no problems with ethnic Jews who are Christian.

Yes
Yes, many
They unfortunately fit the stereotypes, I was very sad to learn this. I don't hate them but I dislike their selfish nature and think they should have less influence and positions of power.

BIG fucking mistake by your friend

This is a jew

i have met only one jew in my life and i fucked her and she was hot

Don't worry the gas chambers are open to all genders

I've only met one single jew that I know of. she was adopted as a child and only found out she was ashkenazi through a dna test. otherwise haven't met any others

>many jews are lawyers, doctors, scientists
>lazy and not doing actual work
You're a poor dumb underclass alright

Yes
Everyday
Some are good some are bad

How cute two parasite races coddling one another.

Maybe I've know too many Jews, I've also done business with them and had it be a disaster, I they stole and lied. I even knew Marxist Jews. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley which I think has the most Jews in America.

I've met many jews and can honestly say that I've never met one who was likeable.

Nuremberg-style definitely. In the long term it's a strategy that works for every group in the end EXCEPT for the leeches who want to profit off & exploit the goyim.
>gentiles: keep control our nations
>partial jews who can be assimilated: stay
>jews who want to stay jewish: sent to live with their own people

I have.

I would rather shoot myself and get to hell.

They need to get expelled from every inch
of earth.

Oy vey my grandparents name was "Sonnenschein". Hence I meet them all the time.

I have never met a Jew who would condemn the aclu or adl.

this. never met a jew in my life (at least no one ever told me they are jewish)

I meet the fuckers on your pic daily best way to get redpilled on Jews is seeing those gassidic shit's being the epitome of parasite even regular Jews hate these fuckers

Antwerp?

Damn right Diamond city

I once got my dick sucked by a qt jewess with khazar milkers, also her parents were second cousins and she was 15 lol

I tried to date jewish girl once and it ended up with me trying to fuck her(and failing) and her telling everyone that I'm a perv
also she was 15? or 14? and I was 18?
that's about it

My (((boss))) is a Jew

Pretty based. Supports trump. But is still plays jewel interpersonal games amongst others. He’s one of the lone Yids here, so it’s not like he can conspire with others.

I play a good goy and make sure that I am attentive of his heeb kvetching and do well as a result of it. When he leaves, I’ll become the Jew.

> "I'm not a perv"
> Is russian

lol I got my dick sucked by a 15 yo jewess and you didn't

Jews can't make friends.
Stop telling fucking lies.

Hmm i looked all over my post but found ZERO mention of scientists or doctors . I guess this poor dumb rube has better reading comprehension than you do oh wise intellectual. Neck yourself you coward.