Now that South Africa is free of white imperialism, what's the reason they are poor?

Now that South Africa is free of white imperialism, what's the reason they are poor?
Mandela always said that once South Africa was liberated they would be a prosperous country
youtube.com/watch?v=qr0liTqCiwI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8-Gnov1n5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IjO1t-P9UhM
youtube.com/watch?v=wkWC4tFrYMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why? the native fauna

Hmmmm I wonder what the problem could possibly be?

I wonder what South Africa will be like in 25 years time. Probably just like modern sad zimbabwe

It takes time for the native population to reverse the centuries of oppressive racism. As soon as they do that they'll be a global superpower.

There are still a few whites dragging the system down. When it becomes 100% black then it will be a utopia.

Even Brazil is better than South Africa and India. Based portuguese

Checked, what a waste.
Also, for the sake of argument, how much time do you think it realistically takes?

same time it took Singapore. About 40 years

Ah I see. Well then that explains why Haiti and Liberia have such a high standard of living. Whites BTFO!

this

i can never quite put my finger on it.

As soon as the white minority (who are filthy rich) leave South Africa and the wage gap becomes very very small you'll see South Africa doing better than Hong Kong and Singapore before 2050

Just like in the two nations I mentioned previously? They've both had hundreds of years without whites in their countries.

We need Rhodesia back

lol I was kidding user

>immigrants
>need to recover from oppressive racism
stop it America. Not letting communist niggers into your city isn't the same as your situation.

They was oppressed once, they never have to be personally responsible. Personal responsibility is for whites.

and asians and jews.

>what's the reason they are poor?
Negroes.

Damn. I need to have my bait-o-meter re-calibrated.

>T Swizzzle mocking niggers.
Love her.

yeah totally lmfao it's not like they've broken everything they've touched from neighborhoods, to cities, and even entire fucking countries.

here's a fun fact, they're crime nearly matches wherever they are. Even in Asia. It has nothing to do with oppression.

then you have low IQ whites like Taytay that can make money thanks to jewish record labels
Perhaps music industry would boost South Africa economy

Our music industry is THRIVING!

youtube.com/watch?v=s8-Gnov1n5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=IjO1t-P9UhM
who is she?

What language are they speaking?
youtube.com/watch?v=wkWC4tFrYMk

If only there was some common variable that explained it

No idea. I'm not very familiar with whatever it is blacks do with their free time.
Sounds like Zulu, but then they all sound the fucking same to me.

Now I remember who she reminds me of!

They're stupid niggers.

maybe there's a difference between race and IQ and the types of nations built by them

how is the situation there? I went to study back in early 2010 but had to leave after 1 month because of shootings near the school
It was in located in Braamfontein

>unironically believing this

If everyone's poor, no one is

jacob zuma is a corrupt bastard?
"X is a corrupt bastard" is the reason for every failing african country
just like "X is a murderous bastard" is the reason for every failing muslim country

That's the idea

>Braamfontein
Were you studying at Wits? It's a good uni, but in a shit part of Joburg.

The situation? Depends on who you ask I guess. I think we're fucked, but then I'm a paranoid Sup Forumsack. But life is going on normally for the most part. Go to work, eat, sleep, repeat - just like all wagecucks the world over.

The sad thing is, this is what liberals actually believe.

>Wits
no, it was a language school not university/college
I was actually interested in university there but then I realized I would have to take bus every day and it then with the violence I decided to end the course earlier and come back
Rent wasn't cheap compared to many other places in the world like even in Japan I could find better prices to live near train station

You made the correct decision. Taking "public" transport in the big cities is dangerous (even for blacks) and impossible for whites. At least you have seen a bit of SA, which is more than most posters on here have.

>It takes time for the native population to reverse the centuries of oppressive racism.
A better people would have reversed it in like 1 week.