Guys who are saying Louis CK is wrong because "he had power over the women" are playing into feminists' hands...

Guys who are saying Louis CK is wrong because "he had power over the women" are playing into feminists' hands. In the near future "power" will not just mean money and fame but simply to be a man. Even if you're a nobody living in a cave, women can still accuse you of rape because you have power within the patriarchal society. It's the same logic that says you can't be racist to white people because they have "power". Ironic it's you cucks who are giving these feminists the real power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80sd0lIi9i0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost all threads deserve a response, but you're cutting it pretty close here my mans

This to be fucking fair.
This is "the implications" being made into actual solid ground for punishment. Which is stupid.

witnessed

Right back at ya

How can anyone even stand up for feminism these days? Between Jossie and Louie, being an aegis for these types of melodramatic hags only guarantees a knife in the back as soon as you've lost your worth to the cause.

*claims tv pushes degeneracy through complicated agendas with contradictory goals*

You're a cuck to think that we will ever live in a society where men can be charged with rape specifically because of their gender.

Stop panicking like a little fruit.

Judges make these decisions, not Salon writers.

Point being, if your name gets thrown to the mud pit, it doesn't matter what a judge says

>You're a cuck to think that we will ever live in a society where men can be charged with rape specifically because of their gender.

As an Egalitarian, I am afraid that he might actually be right. There is already a bias toward women in the court rooms and the men's restrooms are being replaced with all gender restrooms in some establishments such as Wing Stop and Cafe Rio. They are already grouping men as one of many genders in the same category as trannies and ugh, non-binaries. It's almost as if to say that the gynearchy has already considered that men are a mental illness much like the aforementioned groups.

trip-dubs. nice

Judges don’t really matter after you already lost your reputation, job and family to a rape accusation

Nobody cares if you’re innocent they worship the media

here's the solution, if you are a public figure.

if you are a male, don't ever be a feminist, don't ever be an sjw. don't ever align yourself with their beliefs privately or publicly. don't retweet or tweet political opinions. don't ever be on their side.

louis ck would still have a career if he hadn't done his white males suck/women rule shtick.

the only non-lib ppl they will go after for sexual harassment are conservative politicians, because politics are at play.

no 70s hard rock/dad rock or 80s top 40 hairmetal or synthpop band allegations will ever come out and i'm sure they did things far worse than what louis or any of the rest of these cucks have done. same with stallone or bruce willis or other alpha male actors.

dont be a sjw male. dont be a cuck male and you'll be fine.

That is why there are people who still watch The Cosby Show on streaming services, right?

You have to have sex before losing sleep over false allegations.

louis ck is wrong because he settled for jerking off
how can you call yourself a man if you don't even penetrate your women

>as an egalitarian
You mistyped cuckold there. Nothing about human beings is equal

I’m sure Cosby really gives a shit that the media company holding the license to his show is still making money, while he rots in jail

You just say they target conservatives so would aligning yourself with SJWs and feminists be the safest move?

>You mistyped cuckold there. Nothing about human beings is equal

Sure there is, but why do you think you're beneath everybody else? I make over 100,000 annually so do you think you are below me because you make less money flipping burgers, user? You still have an important job in society making my food. Now shut the fuck up, bitch, and get me my french fries.

Does your dad work at Nintendo too, user?

Yeah, it totally devastated Michael Jackson's career, and Mike Tyson's, and Roman Polanski.

That is kiddy shit. Grow up, user.

If Louis CK had denied the allegations, you guys think he would have a chance? It's easier to deny masturbation than rape.

There is no play here.
Men in general are more powerful than women in every society.
Try going out some time loser.

You know there are matriarchal societies, right? Take an anthropology course sometime. Some of these societies do this because you always know who the mother of a child is yet you cannot always know who the father of a child is.

Jackson's and Tyson's careers were all but over, and yes it did fuck up Polanski's career and life

no i said the complete opposite. are you a moron?

> if you are a male, don't ever be a feminist, don't ever be an sjw. don't ever align yourself with their beliefs privately or publicly. don't retweet or tweet political opinions. don't ever be on their side.
> the only non-lib ppl they will go after for sexual harassment are conservative politicians, because politics are at play.

They would most likely go for conservative celebrities too, dipshit. It is safer to side with the feminists because they you could always appeal to them and hope they give you a second chance like that one woman on a news report I saw that said Louis CK could mount a comeback for his apology. There are women who claim to have been victims of sexual assault on Facebook who are already forgiving the comedian.

I don't even know what cuck means anymore.Back in my day it used to mean something, now it's cuck this and cuck that.

Exception to the rule. 99% of the societies are patriarchal.

The highest men/women equality index is like 0.88 and that is in a handful of countries.

It is going to change at some point but untill it does, yeah these kind of accusations will surface to the point that people in power(usually men) stop abusing their privileges. Which is what it should have been like in the first place.

> 99% of the societies are patriarchal.
> The highest men/women equality index is like 0.88 and that is in a handful of countries.
Citation needed.

I know, i jusy say it and fan the flames because i want to push the male feminist/leftist supporters to their breaking point, i want women to start using "sexual assult" as a weapon, i want them to use it as a fear tactic, because thats the way we win, feminists only have the power men give them, by men reaching a breakingpoint, and collectivly going "fuck this" we win

There are actually more women in the world then men.

So you're going to win by living in fear of sexual misconduct allegations?

Google it.

The equality index has nothing to do with number you little cuck boy.

just give up. society will collapse in your lifetime

if you have a gun, take pleasure in removing as many as you can. that's the only thing left worthy of enjoyment

>Google it.
So you have nothing to support your numbers?

>The equality index has nothing to do with number you little cuck boy.
Prove it.

So kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=80sd0lIi9i0

Im not going to live in fear, im insulated against it, but by most men living in fear of it yes.... dont you see what that will do ? It will cause a reaction

>So you have nothing to support your numbers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index

>Prove it.
I live in Turkey. The male female population is almost equal 50.2% M to 49.8% to female and the equality index is somewhere in the 0.7
If number of female and male ratio was in indicator the index number should have been much closer to 1.

here's the thing. they don't. james woods is the only one and no one cares.

they only go after conservative politicians.

the damaging things are happening to men who are feminists/sjw because they are being shown to be hypocrites, so the sjws go after them extra hard.

if you are already known as a dude who fucks around ala the main character from mad men no one can call you out for shit you are already known to partake in.

Mud Shark Led Zep

Bro, are you retarded? A sweaty, horned up dude with his dick in his hand has ZERO power.
X1000 if he's a ginger.
X10000 if he's the only one undressed.
Poor fella. How's he going to recover from this?