My race

So my ancestors are from poland,Austria, Switzerland and Hungary.
Yet I look like seth rogan.
What are chances I am jewish and don't know it?

Gas yourself just to be sure.

so you a jew got it

>What are chances I am jewish and don't know it?
>poland,Austria, Switzerland and Hungary.

a very high chance. do a 23andme if you want to know for sure.

We need more info on your family background, any traditional occupations, unusual names etc

It's plausible, tons of jews emigrated from Poland to USA, same for Hungary. idk about Austria and Switzerland. Get yourself tested if you want to be sure.
I don't think that Seth is an archetype of jewish looks

The Jews have long since invaded the genetic pool of such countries.

Look at the "Germanic" queen of england.

Total jew.

I'd kill myself if I looked like that nu-ju

Pretty good...The Habsburg monarchy had a large representation of jews at their Imperial Council. Several millions over all, or 5% of total population. Roll a dice 20 and see if you get lucky.

>le 56% face

>makes D&D dice joke
>smile
>realize this is one of the few places left on earth that will get that joke

Thanks!

>any traditional occupations,
University professor, salesman and one protestant priest (but that part of the family changed from Calvinism to Orthodox to protestant to Catholic in a few generations)
My suspicion is that somehow in my family tree there are crypto Jews who forgot they were Jews.

>poland
you aren't white you slavshit subhuman

slavs are much better than other humans

go punch a window or something

Poland and Hungary and crypto-jew hotspots for ancestry.
Louie CK and Harrison Ford are Hungarian crypto-jews via their mothers' bloodlines.

>Poland, Switzerland.
Merchantopia

0%. You already know you're Jewish.

100% chance of being in denial.

Try donating 1 euro to some charity. If you get allergic reaction from it you're a jew.

6 gorillion per cent.

Im jewish.

Sorry lad

Do you have a phylactery?

100%
Go cash in.

Actually being Jewish would be pretty small, but I'd say the chance you have jewish heritage is prety big.

Relax. Stare deeply into Herr Lagerfeld's eyes. You're drifting off. Listen now and hear him later.

>“One cannot – even if there are decades between them – kill millions of Jews so you can bring millions of their worst enemies in their place."

>“I know someone in Germany who took a young Syrian and after four days said: ‘The greatest thing Germany invented was the Holocaust.’"

>“Merkel had already millions and millions (of immigrants) who are well integrated and who work and all is well … she had no need to take another million to improve her image as the wicked stepmother after the Greek crisis.”

Bonus:
>The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice. Lana Del Rey is not bad at all. She looks very much like a modern-time singer. In her photos she is beautiful. Is she a construct with all her implants? She's not alone with implants."

how does it feel?

Circle England on an unmarked map for me and i'll maybe consider your opinion on feels genetics.

Don't willing give your DNA profile.

>So my ancestors are from poland,Austria, Switzerland and Hungary.
>Yet I look like seth rogan.

why did your ancestors have to move so often? were they causing trouble with the locals and eventually were no longer welcome?

I think the details you stated gives us all the information we need to know the truth

verry strong chance of having jewish blood from your hungarian and polish genes

>there are crypto Jews who forgot they were Jews.
find the oldest woman in the family and get her drunk enough so she will reveal the truth, a lot of people know they are crypto but will never admit it

anyone of german ancestry has a good chance of having jewish blood mixed in too, they even took over a good portion of your surnames