This is why gaming needs to be taken away from you white male pigs

This is why gaming needs to be taken away from you white male pigs.

God. When will men learn.

just what in the flying fuck happened?

A white male pig had a friendship with a girl.

>airing their dirty laundry
Why do companies do this these days?

one of the male gaming bloggers ((("journalists"))), said hi to two of the female co-workers.

A gaming "journalist" held a door open for two strong independent women. Which obviously resulted in PTSD. Fucking IGN women haters.

>tfw no ethnics in gaming Journalism

He used the excuse of complimenting them on their Marvel Tshirts to stare at their tits poking out from behind the print. FUCKING PIG!

virtue signaling low T faggots

GOD DAMN NU KEK FAGGOTS

They really turn everything into shit. I have to work with these faggots and you really have to watch what you say around them or they will literally run to HR to report you.

So many words conveying next to no information. It must have been written by a woman. I read all that and am unwise to any extra information.

Here is some information for you all. Gaming has been ruined. It is not fun and not even interesting anymore. Like Hollywood they can increasingly make spectacular images which superficially can draw you in but ultimately they no longer captivate. They and are just another means of spreading their agendas while fleecing their increasing cynical target audience.
Modern gaming by mainstream companies just repackage the same product, often franchises. The focus is now often on the equality of experience and promotion of a social agenda rather than creating an immersive experience which requires the mastering of new gaming skills. Add to that the increased cost and dlc of lots of new games and the industry is just not appealing anymore. They killed it.

I want the time back i invested in reading this drivel. This is outrageous!

>writing so many words and saying nothing
I only need one word to convey my sentiments.

Kikes.

The fuck are you on about?

Imagine having so much power as a woman that you can ruin someones life by accusing them of sexual harassment

It's just temporary. At one point or another there will be contenders who overtake the market while the old AAA studios wither and die off. Such a shame, fucking hacks place graphics over gameplay/story while injecting their shitty politics into the games and it shows.

I still remember when Thief: Dark Project came out & downloading fan missions with a 56k modem, or playing Quake DM on lan against co-workers. Good times.

Why do people pay attention to IGN? I don't get it, don't people have niches that aren't mainstream? Why is IGN popular? Are they popular? I don't wanna check. They must be. I hate IGN. They ruin any enjoyable aspect of a game by fagging it up with their relatable commentary. What happened to asking a friend if a game is good or not. You know what, I bet most of IGN's audience is female. Beause their content is full of bland gossip. They need to go out of business

Eugene is the Asian, right?

maybe, the vast majority of people dont care and probably even prefer it this way, just like they pay out the ass to watch justice league

yep

They used the wrong pronoun once in a private email.

Good. Few things would be better for white people than white boys/men stepping away from their computers/gaming systems. Improve yourselves physically and mentally and become the strongest, most attractive, and intelligent person you can be.

Dance puppets, dance!

This. Betas are the worst about abusing HR. They don't like competing with men who are actually attractive to women so they will take a microscope to everything their betters say, in hopes of killing someone's career with a combination of HR complaints and bad press.

He raped them with his eyes.They felt violated. They complained. Management raped them with their eyes.

You could make the same argument about legacy media and maybe that is happening to some extent. I'm less optimistic though. Gaming is being colonized by the masses and they will cater for the masses. Ultimately unless you are a really enthusiastic gamer you are going to miss the odd good independent game. We have more important things to be doing than playing games at the moment anyway so maybe it's best to just let them have gaming too.

I just read the whole thread and still don't know what the fuck is this about.

I will fix gaming with my Paradox-inspired masterpiece for patricians