ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEFTISTS

>Wtf I love trade deficits now!

Trump massively decreases trade deficits and improves relations with major asian countries. Leftist Cognitive dissonance kicks in.

Laddies, isnt this just beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck
youtube.com/watch?v=W90biWgzqLg
cato.org/publications/commentary/are-trade-deficits-really-bad-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

If he doesn’t get re-elected I’m killing myself

These are the same people who are in debt and pretend they're doing nothing wrong.

>Mexican driving by at around 4 am blasting clown music with extra accordions wakes me up
>figure "lets go on Sup Forums and see what is going on
>read this
>realize that people this stupid exist and start to get a headache

fuck! Doesn't matter what Trump does the left will always take the opposite side.

>Implying that trade deficits are bad

>HURR I WENT TO THE STORE AND GAVE THEM MONEY IN RETURN FOR PRODUCTS, WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE LESS MONEY NOW BAN STORES

Literal room-temperature morons hear the word 'deficit' and assume it's a bad thing, just like room-temperature morons hear 'assault weapon' and assume it's bad. Having a trade deficit is neither a good or bad thing, it's just a thing which reflects purchasing goods from abroad.
If you think that's a bad thing, then I hope you'll be idiologically consistent by growing all your own food, knitting all your own clothes, and building your own PC from scratch, because otherwise you have a trade deficit with every store you interact with. Look up 'comparative advantage' and stop embarrassing yourself.

>B-BUT THEY'RE FOREIGN
Nobody forces you to buy foreign-made goods, you do it yourself because they're cheaper and of the same quality. Feel free to 'reduce the trade deficit' by paying more for the same product, but the government shouldn't force people to make suboptimal economic decisions.

>fuck! Doesn't matter what Trump does the left will always take the opposite side.
Trump should make a tweet about how nobody should kill themselves.

WTF I LOVE DEBT UNDER TURMP NOW

Nobody mentioning the obvious?
>Krassenstein

Using the trade deficit as leverage to gain access to Chinas massive service industry is a terrible idea.

If I ever saw that cunt Krassenstein in the street, I'd grab him by both of his ears and headbutt the cunt in his jew face.

Same people fought against "buy American" in the 80s/90s. They hate anything which benefits average American people. Want everyone to be poor.

trade deficits are bad.

capital outflow from your country will destroy your economy long term as the burden of debt increases and increases .

>I want access to China's service industry, which would involve giving them money in return for services, thereby increasing the trade deficit
>I will do this by bitching about the trade deficit and trying to reduce the amount of business we do with China
What the fuck are you even trying to say here? I can only assume you're actually talking about getting access to China's customer base for American companies and trying to have a more bilateral and open trade relationship, which would be a good thing, but that's literally not what Trump's doing. Does 'bring back jobs from China' sound like 'export Starbucks to China' to you?

Leftists literally aren't people. They should never be allowed to have power

LOL
Literal nigger tier logic, my friend.

>WE POOR NOW BUT I GOTS MY FLAT SCREEN TV AND MY BLING BLING. YOU JEALOUS WHITE BOY

No, buying trash more cheaply from a foreign nation may benefit an individual in the short term, but in the long term it hurts us all.

Why don't you educate yourself on the fall of rome. It's exactly parallel to what's happening here.

He made tradedeals worth some 300 billion so I assume he forced asian countries to buy more american products.

now fuck off krasserstein

>What the fuck are you even trying to say here?
That you're a fucking idiot.

Trade deficits are about trade. As in voluntary interactions between two parties, where both parties decide they're getting wealthier from the transaction.

>BAN TVS LEISURE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT'S A SUBOPTIMAL USE OF SILICON AND GLASS
This isn't an argument for making TVs in the US, it's an argument for banning TVs altogether. You're in the wrong thread.

A trade deficit is the result of an economy evolving from a manufacturing one to a service one. The trade deficit is fine as long as American dollars become worth less over time through devaluation of the currency because there is less demand and more supply of it in the international market because of the trade deficit. Trade deficits aren't that bad l, especially considering you're products are a lot cheaper than they would have been without that amount of trade with low wage countries.

>Financial services industry
Yeah wow, China's trying to replace the Dollar with the Yuan, this is great for the American consumer

>This isn't an argument for making TVs in the US, it's an argument for banning TVs altogether. You're in the wrong thread.

No, because if they're made in america, the money goes to the hands of a productive american. He will use his newly gained capital to our benefit; and not to china's.

you are the most retarded person I have ever met. I will cease to discuss economics with you.

this is how the trade deficit work:
>import more than you are exporting
>pay for the difference in money
>to now avoid the country bleeding dry by giving out money over seas until there is no money left you keep printing money
>to avoid getting hit by inflation as much you force the entire world to buy oil in dollar (petrodollar system) creating an artificial demand for the dollar keeping its value up
>destabiliza every country and get rid of any leader trying to seel oil in the middle east in something other than dollar (look at hussein and gadaffi)
>you are now widely dependend on the oil supply in the middle east and especially saudi arabia but at least you can keep printing money and buy all the stuff from overseas

what

>Americans pay more for their TVs, de facto making them poorer
>This is good because 200 people get factory jobs at minimum wage
If you force factories to be built in the US, the beneficiaries are obvious and the loss is diffuse among the whole of the American people, so it might look like a good deal, but it's a net loss.

Yeah pretty much. These niggers think he's the one antagonizing North Korea. As if the years of firing missiles over Japan just never happened.

He mentions 25 years of conflict with North Korea and failed negotiations starting with Clinton. They flip out and insist it's been longer than that despite the nuclear negotiations starting with Clinton. The same Clinton that gave Iran nuclear reactors.

trade deficit is never fine and should be limited, as a country somehow has to make up for capital outflow.

a child could understand this

>Me at 14
"Why would anybody commit genocide for political reasons"
>Me now
"Oh"

>debt is a natural byproduct of living

this is what the heeb actually believes

ever think it's you republ*tards who can't think critically? how can you suppport D*nald D***mph when all these comedians say otherwise?...

I never cease to be surprised by just how fucking pathetic these cunts can be.
How does the doublethink get this thick? Surely logic and reasoning are screaming out in the back of their mind?

>Trump insults Kim Jong Fat
>Leftists defend North Korea

Krassenstein

>(((stein)))

>Bernie 2020

based britbong bro.

>>Americans pay more for their TVs, de facto making them poorer

Yea, my way, you're poorer today, richer tomorrow.

Your way, you're richer today, poorer tomorrow.

The former is what smart people choose. The latter is for niggers. We should be concerned with the longterm success of our country. Not whether we can buy that third flatscreen TV today.

Did Trump rape Ed at some point? Or break his heart? Is that why he acts like an insane ex gf?

>White People shouldn't have JOBS
Essentially what that cuck is saying.

>defacto making them poorer

if done properly the money spent on the american tv recirculates in the us-economy instead of a foreign one would one buy foreign products.

a child could understand this. reddit-tier argumentation here to defend trade deficits just because trump is reducing the trade deficit.

You don't know how basic economics and currency values work do you? The capital account and current account are two different things. Look at this video for more info about it:
youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck

So what's the argument in favor of trade deficit??
I'm really curious

Trump should oppose Shoah 2.0 then.

It's easy to reduce trade deficits if you just ruin fucking total trade volume.

If you’re going to kill yourself, make it worthwhile and take at least 100 leftists with you.

That's literally wrong.
You should read a book.

This is why you end up with 20 TRILLIONS in debt and don't know why and neither how to solve it

Muh free trade. Who care if we get fucked.

Paying twice as much for a TV because you want it made in America to save a couple thousand jobs, I don't think most people will agree to that. Especially considering the total welfare loss is bigger than the gain in welfare for the people who get those TV producing jobs.

>Is that why he acts like an insane ex gf?

The Stein in the name should shed some light on why he acts like that.

thats why our 150 billion trade surplus with the usa is bad right? Trade deficit means capital outflow, you understand this right? the capital leaves the economy and does not re-circulate in exchange for foreign goods of dubious value.

A trade deficit with other countries means we buy more of their shit than they buy our shit. It's not good because trade deals are supposed to mutually benefit both sides in exchange for lower tariffs. They get the benefit of selling their shit to us on the cheap but don't buy any of ours. This hurts the American workers.

Do no. Trade deficits are bad.

Hurr durr

Spending more than you make at a store is a good idea. Kys faggot.

Liberals will hate him even if he creates the cure for cancer.

You're retarded. Trading capital goods for consumer goods will fuck you long term. And that's why "comparative advantage" is a meme for retards like you, because it doesn't account for the time dimension.

>trump wants to genocide all cancer reeeeee
>all cells are equal

> hur dur deficit is bad because but things

Comparative advantage has nothing to do with deficits you dumb fuck. You can buy as much as you fucking want to, as long as you have the money to buy it. Having a deficit is like being unable to buy all the shit you want and not having enough to sell to make up your life style. Consistent deficit makes you a slavecuck.

Is he a real person?

No it isn't. If you bleed all your country's capital into a foreign country, you're poor. You lose.

its not to save a couple thousand jobs you dumb nigger. its to keep the capital in the native economy. the company reinvests this money, pays taxes etc.

ffs you are really an imbecile

Our trade deficit is not bad at all. We buy goods from the US they are more productive and competitive at producing than we are. We benefit from their lower prices than if we were to have made it. What you are advocating for is producing more at home and importing less to save a couple jobs. Those couple jobs benefit won't outweigh the bad of paying higher prices for the same product. Were better at focussing on other things to produce than other countries because we are more productive.

This is your brain on lolbertarianism

>if you lose all your money, you win.

That's some Jew logic right there

WE DONT HAVE A TRADE DEFICIT YOU ABSOLUTE MONG.

we have a surplus, and this benefits our economy and state budget enormously.

>What is efficiency
Retards like you are the reason for the broken window fallacy.
You have any idea what you're talking about. It makes it hard to educate you when you're so obsessed with your incorrect beliefs.

Can we make this fucking retard a meme now? Like a 56% face but with him instead

This was one of Trump's dumbest points. Trade deficits aren't some inherently horrible thing. Although this guy is an idiot for suggesting that trade deficits are inherently good

>Chinese shit-tier companies more efficient than Western companies????

what did he mean by this.

might be more expensive in terms of labour costs, however in essence this means an investment in the home economy and long term growth and health.

A trade deficit is basically stretching your supplier. Like that one user said, it doesn't account for the time dimension. Also, you're at the mercy of price increases. Our supply chains are already dying. If they died and Chyna jacked up their prices, we'd have no choice but to take it.

Does he even have a job? Being this much of a faggot must be a full time commitment

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=W90biWgzqLg

>the left is that one nigga who replies to Trump's tweets all the time
Kill yourselves and each other

>broken window fallacy.
Another lolbertardians meme. Cant make it any more apparent your education comes from mises.org

>if you lose all of someone else's money you win

There's your jew logic

Trade deficits aren’t necessarily bad you retards

Cuz Drumph dude!

DUDE MY FAMILY MAKES A TON OF MONEY DROPSHIPPING CHINESE IP THEFT TRASH DIRECT TO TRANS NATIONAL CORPORATE HELLSCAPE STORES LMAO JUST LET ME FUCK OVER A MILLION PLUS PEOPLE BY GUTTING MANUFACTURING TOTALLY FROM THE COUNTRY AND SHIT. JUST LET ME PIERCE MY MOSQUITO BEAK DIRECTLY INTO THE PALE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND SUCK AMERICAN PROSPERITY DRY FOREVER LMAO

Put me in the note when you do

in the case of usa however it is very bad.

cmon shills, this isnt even worth shilling for.

The surplus or a deficit are both not necessarily a bad thing. The only reason why we have such a big surplus is because we save a lot more than the us does. Because Americans pay with dollars, their currency will go down in value compared to ours. And we will try to change us currency for euros. Because of this the euro will become more expensive in the end making American products cheaper and our products more expensive.

In our case, they are.

you still dont understand it do you?
we sell more to the usa, than they sell to us. and this is very good for our economy and state budget.

god damn you are dense.

go ahead, reply again, tell me how us selling a lot of shit to the usa is actually a bad thing.

Self vs. Comunnity.

Trump is doing for the american people, not the individual.

It is a strange world that this is the right side.

If you weaken your currency people from other countries can buy your shit at a lower price, wich is good for production

If you strenghten your curency people from other countries buy your shit at a higher price and you fight off currency inflation

Literally a soyboy version of PC Principal

looking for answers here
anybody?

If everyone is poor then everyone is equal comrade.

FLAT SCREENS MY NIGGA

BLING BLING MUFUGGA

(((Krassenstein)))

>babby's first understanding of the currency war

Protip: you can do the first followed by the second. That is what Chyna is attempting to do

cato.org/publications/commentary/are-trade-deficits-really-bad-news

it's the sign of a healthy economy, if your domestic market is smaller than your economy it's a good thing.

Just skip to the end to expose the major fallacy:

>Nations do not trade with each other; people do. America’s trade deficit with the rest of the world is only the sum of the individual choices made by American citizens. Those choices, to buy an import or to sell an export, only take place if both parties to the transaction believe it will make them better off. In this way, the “balance of trade” is always positive.

These people are laughably stupid.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm saying both a deficit and a surplus are not bad. Considering a floating exchange rate and the gains of free trade.

nigger it, goodle
dont expect spoonfeeding

same and I'm not even murrikan

Trump elected is the best rollercoaster ever

Krassenstein Bros are Ponzi scheme operators who formerly engaged in wire fraud. They got raided and shut down, and now their plan is to launder the rest of their ill-gotten, hidden Ponzi money through Kickstarter, and they've got this cringey "Ronald Plump" children's book they want to publish.

seems like the united states has the healthiest economy on the planet then!