Does this logic justify a hypothetical holocaust?

Does this logic justify a hypothetical holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ZXP03W8-AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever

Are you possibly braindead?
>"My buttered bread sometimes reminds me of jews, then i cried for 3 hours. i am so proxy-ashamed for germans 70 years ago, which are white and i am white, that means i am litterally hitler!"

Sven, just stop it.

But nobody would be sad to lose the jews.

Earlier thread analyzed this as an far-fetched conception of Cuckoldry, but that's already as aforemention FAR FETCHED.

You just have to white-guilt yourself over everything, do ya?

Is this how literal cuckolds think?

So by this logic, if I kill somebody, and their entire family, everyone is dead, so there's nobody to be sad, but I'm happy...

???

Profit?

post the cuck edit already, get the (you)s over with

gb2/co/ cuck

Yes.

HAHAHA

it's a parody of utilitarianism

HOOOLY SHIT, THE FUCK is thiS cuck shit?!
Are there people with these pea-sized brains walking around? FUcking shit MK ULTRA SOY IS REAL, TAP WATER FLUORIDE HORMONES

It won't work because Jews preach utilitarianism and social justice, but would never practice either themselves.

How do you find any white guilt there, brainlet?

>But I think whoever stole it was more happy to get it than I am sad to lose it
Absolutely no evidence has been presented that this is the case

I don't know if you have problems with your reading comprehension or what the problem is but you don't seem to have any idea of what I said.

proof that abstaining from red meat turns you gay

This logic justifies rape

They mostly exist in Washington and California.

I know, but it still blows my mind.

There are 1.5 billion muslims worldwide. If i kill a fag, even taking into account anyone who might potentially be made sad by their death, the happiness of myself and more than 1.5 million people would outweigh that sadness.

Yes. The natural conclusion of utilitarianism is that it would be best to kill everyone on earth, since that is the only way to eliminate all suffering.

statistics say that if you kill a fag, you have saved 2^7 humans.

youtu.be/0ZXP03W8-AM

rasheem stole my bike 10 fuckin years ago - I loved that bike - he sold it for drug money - Fuck rasheem .

I found the guy who stole my bike selling it on craigslist.

I set up to buy it, and once I knew where the guys house was, set it alight.

And you're telling me that cucks are literally happy that their bike is stolen?

If you ever lived anywhere near those areas you would notice they definitely put something in the water and air.

good to see this thread again sweden.

Käften cuck

Att folk inte förstår vad man skriver och hittar på att man skrev nåt helt annat är det främsta hotet mot diskussionerna på pol.

No they get sexual pleasure from it because it's their sick fetish.

>the replies to this thread
The average age here must be like 15, god damn

Textbook cuck.

The Jews would be sad while it was going on.
Obviously that's nothing compared to the happiness that everyone else gets from the eternal prosperity it would bring.

Yes, it would justify a holocaust, but, in real life no one, other than cucks, think like this, so it wouldn't work.

This kind of logic can be used to justify anything.
So yes, yes it does justify a hypothetical holocaust.